Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you like to see a regular publication from the Paparazzi containing articles, opinion pieces and interviews with NPCs?

Yes! A monthly Magazine would be wonderful! 0.45525291828794 45.5% [ 234 ]
Yes, but every other month would be better 0.15953307392996 16.0% [ 82 ]
No. Keep it the way it is with infrequent updates. 0.091439688715953 9.1% [ 47 ]
I have no opinion, and only wanted vote. 0.21789883268482 21.8% [ 112 ]
Other (Please join the discussion inside!) 0.075875486381323 7.6% [ 39 ]
Total Votes:[ 514 ]

Versatile Wolf

24,650 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Jisen Meizuki
No, no, no. You've misunderstood me.

Zero Omega is a he, but he changed his avi into a she. Dunno why he changed his avi, but I'm curious if Zero Omega lost a bet to Narumi and had to get his avi a sex change like Narumi. LOL XD

Oh... now I'm more confused because I just checked his profile. I didn't know you could change the gender on that.

If you manage to find out, please let me know.

Stubborn Gifter

XinYunMei
Oh... now I'm more confused because I just checked his profile. I didn't know you could change the gender on that.

If you manage to find out, please let me know.

Ever heard of gender bender potion? ninja

Versatile Wolf

24,650 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Jisen Meizuki
Ever heard of gender bender potion? ninja

I have. In fact you could say I've dabbled in it's use a couple of times. I didn't know it changed the wording on one's profile.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I'm not sure that Zero Omega took a gender bender potion. I think teh head is still pretty round.

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
when i saw his avi, prettiest one i seen in a long time. i wonder if there would be a competition on which is prettier: zero vs. narumi.

Stubborn Gifter

Yeata Zi
I'm not sure that Zero Omega took a gender bender potion. I think teh head is still pretty round.

I don't know. It looks like he took a gender bender potion. Here's his picture:

User Image

And here's mine, dressing exactly what he uses (even though I don't own ALL of what he owns. >.>; ):

User Image

EDIT: In case you're wondering why mine is lighter than his, it's because I was using the dressing room at the time. But the items are the same as his when I dressed up.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Jisen Meizuki
Yeata Zi

User Image

And here's mine, dressing exactly what he uses (even though I don't own ALL of what he owns. >.>; ):

User Image

EDIT: In case you're wondering why mine is lighter than his, it's because I was using the dressing room at the time. But the items are the same as his when I dressed up.
His chin doesn't have a point. I think he's Winter Hue-ing it.

Stubborn Gifter

Yeata Zi
Jisen Meizuki
Yeata Zi

User Image

User Image

Sorry. Took me a while to dress up my male avi.

And nope. Zero is definitely using a female avi. Here's the different:

User Image

The cheek should be more puff than the female as well as the chest being flat and less curvy.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Jisen Meizuki
Yeata Zi
Jisen Meizuki
Yeata Zi

User Image

User Image

Sorry. Took me a while to dress up my male avi.

And nope. Zero is definitely using a female avi. Here's the different:

User Image

The cheek should be more puff than the female as well as the chest being flat and less curvy.
The boobs sold me XD

Stubborn Gifter

Yeata Zi
The boobs sold me XD

PFHT!!!!! I guess that explains why you thought he was still using a male avi. LOL XD

Alien Sweetheart

Hmm I wonder why he's gone all Lady's Night?

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
So it seems (I am speculating) that each of the four NPCs are leaving personalized posts in their own support threads. I've seen Rina do this, not sure about Moira, and the others but Moira also posted in a Rina support thread as a bot...

Alien Sweetheart

Sheshira
So it seems (I am speculating) that each of the four NPCs are leaving personalized posts in their own support threads. I've seen Rina do this, not sure about Moira, and the others but Moira also posted in a Rina support thread as a bot...

LOL I'd love it if Rina responded to the bot all like "Gee Moira...you're...acting kind of strange..." LOL that would rock!!

Alien Sweetheart

Traded in my fancy Reporting duds for my Sweet Cafe ones...I am ready for anything.... ninja

Stubborn Gifter

Sheshira

Did you check their post histories to make sure no two posts are the same?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff