Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you like to see a regular publication from the Paparazzi containing articles, opinion pieces and interviews with NPCs?

Yes! A monthly Magazine would be wonderful! 0.45525291828794 45.5% [ 234 ]
Yes, but every other month would be better 0.15953307392996 16.0% [ 82 ]
No. Keep it the way it is with infrequent updates. 0.091439688715953 9.1% [ 47 ]
I have no opinion, and only wanted vote. 0.21789883268482 21.8% [ 112 ]
Other (Please join the discussion inside!) 0.075875486381323 7.6% [ 39 ]
Total Votes:[ 514 ]

Alien Sweetheart

Yeata Zi
dragonmonkey
Yeata Zi
I need to apply, but I've been teetering.
I apped for nuGen to see what would happen. I dunno if I need to sign in every day or whatnot in order to be considered. I'll give it a month or so.
I do usually sign in every day, I just don't always post or do stuff

I have the badge for both in trade...but they need to finish said trade.... sweatdrop

Stuck in limbo here....I'm blaming Monday!!

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Meushi
Yeata Zi
dragonmonkey
Yeata Zi
I apped for nuGen to see what would happen. I dunno if I need to sign in every day or whatnot in order to be considered. I'll give it a month or so.

I have the badge for both in trade...but they need to finish said trade.... sweatdrop

hopefully they approve it soon

Alien Sweetheart

Yeata Zi
Meushi
Yeata Zi
dragonmonkey
Yeata Zi

It's been a week I think. If nothing happens soon I may be sending them a PM. I have no idea how often they get on so it could be they're just very busy users/workers!

Alien Sweetheart

Yeata Zi
Meushi
Yeata Zi
dragonmonkey
Yeata Zi

Also has Hassli seen you're avatar? I feel like you're giving him odd bedroom eyes but with grunnies LOL

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Meushi
Yeata Zi
Meushi
Yeata Zi
dragonmonkey
Yeata Zi

Also has Hassli seen you're avatar? I feel like you're giving him odd bedroom eyes but with grunnies LOL
I have no idea XD

Alien Sweetheart

I have sent PMs seeing if I am still going to get those badges and be hired by the companies If I do not get them soon....MONDAY I'M COMING FOR YOU!! stressed

Graceful Lightbringer

23,950 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
Meushi
I have sent PMs seeing if I am still going to get those badges and be hired by the companies If I do not get them soon....MONDAY I'M COMING FOR YOU!! stressed

I'm sorry that your badge got stuck in limbo, Meushi! sad

If anything, lax communication from HR to employees is something worth writing about in Paparazzi!

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
It looks like I got in.. Now My Dog needs sniff out Moto I.Q. ...

G-9:Affirmative..

Misleading Architect

35,475 Points
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Michelle Chiba
It looks like I got in.. Now My Dog needs sniff out Moto I.Q. ...

G-9:Affirmative..
Just remember to reverse the polarity of the neutron flow. I]I suppose I should apply.* Frankly I'm so busy with IRL I don't know if I have time for industrial espionage. *Edit* Apparently an employees-only mini event has started, but it's only 24 hours long, so you'd better get to it.

Alien Sweetheart

[Hazy Kasumi]
Meushi

If anything, lax communication from HR to employees is something worth writing about in Paparazzi!

I got my badges HUZZUH!!

Monday you're off the hook for now scream

Alien Sweetheart

[Hazy Kasumi]
Meushi

Also thank you so much for the gift that's very nice of you! heart heart

Alien Sweetheart

I'm telling ya these two bots are off somewhere making kissy face with each other. I KNOW IT.

Graceful Lightbringer

23,950 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
Meushi
[Hazy Kasumi]
Meushi

Also thank you so much for the gift that's very nice of you! heart heart

You're welcome! Always happy to help. heart

I'm honestly surprised there isn't major speculation about the Committee's white-haired pretty boy: those types always attract attention.

Alien Sweetheart

*pops head in* ninja *disappears under her desk*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas