Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you like to see a regular publication from the Paparazzi containing articles, opinion pieces and interviews with NPCs?

Yes! A monthly Magazine would be wonderful! 0.45525291828794 45.5% [ 234 ]
Yes, but every other month would be better 0.15953307392996 16.0% [ 82 ]
No. Keep it the way it is with infrequent updates. 0.091439688715953 9.1% [ 47 ]
I have no opinion, and only wanted vote. 0.21789883268482 21.8% [ 112 ]
Other (Please join the discussion inside!) 0.075875486381323 7.6% [ 39 ]
Total Votes:[ 514 ]

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Jisen Meizuki
Sheshira
So it seems (I am speculating) that each of the four NPCs are leaving personalized posts in their own support threads. I've seen Rina do this, not sure about Moira, and the others but Moira also posted in a Rina support thread as a bot...

Did you check their post histories to make sure no two posts are the same?

I did not but had guessed because they had mentioned something from the thread they posted in that was specific enough. It doesn't seem to be very often at all though.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Sheshira
So it seems (I am speculating) that each of the four NPCs are leaving personalized posts in their own support threads. I've seen Rina do this, not sure about Moira, and the others but Moira also posted in a Rina support thread as a bot...
we should try to find links to these posts if possible

Wild Unicorn

I wondered about that. Rina posted a post in here that seemed more personal (someone said she would suit a xylophone and she posted soon after asking if she could have one) ... hmm

Feisty Buddy

18,025 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Here are some...

[x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

Edit:
A few more
[x] [x] [x]

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
For Moira these seem to be personalized posts but they're not as good as Rina's to be honest. I feel like Rina's posts (staff who ran it) were more personal because it wrote things that were mentioned in the thread whereas these ones could easily be seen as a bot post because they seem generic enough but I don't know...

[x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

Edit: Looked at Devin and no personalized posts--what a shame.

I haven't checked Carl but I've got a sinus headache coming back on so I will look later. But I'm guessing that it's based on the leaderboards? Rina and Moira are in first and second place so Rina would have more posts, then Moira...

Though a few personalized posts here and there would do wonders for morale. But this seems to be a new level for NPC posts.

We go from botted posts > personalized posts (usually making a post about the topic at hand, but not to a specific person > NPC interaction.

As much as I love NPC interaction, I will take personalized posts over botted posts any day.

Feisty Buddy

18,025 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
New article!

Versatile Wolf

24,650 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Just read the article. Nice work. Very interesting.

Fluffy Glitch

XinYunMei
Jisen Meizuki
No, no, no. You've misunderstood me.

Zero Omega is a he, but he changed his avi into a she. Dunno why he changed his avi, but I'm curious if Zero Omega lost a bet to Narumi and had to get his avi a sex change like Narumi. LOL XD

Oh... now I'm more confused because I just checked his profile. I didn't know you could change the gender on that.

If you manage to find out, please let me know.
With the 'Current' profile option activated it shows your avatar's gender not your IRL gender. I signed in with my male avatar account & I had to switch from Classic to Current but when I did & visited the profile it showed the gender as Male.

Alien Sweetheart

Hee hee!! What a cute new article!! heart

I love it! Clan of Welcome Fairies...I APPROVE OF THIS! scream heart

Also speaking of fairies, I saw Strange Magic last night...I LOVED IT!! It's so much fun! The credics are being asshats about it but boo to them. It's a fun film and I have a deep love for fairies that don't always look like fairies!

Versatile Wolf

24,650 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
dragonmonkey
With the 'Current' profile option activated it shows your avatar's gender not your IRL gender. I signed in with my male avatar account & I had to switch from Classic to Current but when I did & visited the profile it showed the gender as Male.

Oh. I never noticed that. Thank you for explaining that for me.

Feisty Buddy

18,025 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50
"places platters of snowflake shaped raisin cookies with hot tea on desks everywhere."

Original Gaian

10,600 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I have been inspired. Expect an article by the end of the weekend.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff