Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hopeful Girl

Welp. You did it, Gaia: You made something else I want to buy from this "sale." I am in DESPERATE NEED for that Galactic Messiah Tresses! burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes

Edit: HAPPY PAGE 100 GUYS!

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

*shakes at Protagonist's Choice*

I WANT IT D:, please tank some more ; o;

User Image

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
"A scattered dream that's like a far off memory...

BAHAMUT BACKPACK!! BAHAMUT BACKPACK!! gonk heart
Stocking's hair too, holy s**t.. burning_eyes

A far off memory that's like a scattered dream..."

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
I think I have a strong need of the Messiah tresses to upgrade my Stocking Anarchy cosplay

Edit: It is so awesome I can use Risky Angels for one of the Stripes.

User Image

Green Fairy

27,450 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Woooo, just woke up and at 7:59 my time logged in and grabbed that Usami's Fringe Set... it was scheduled to leave at 8:00. XD Not that I wouldn't have had chances later today, but now it's done and I don't have to worry about timing.

Barring any sudden surprises, that's it for me for this sale. Was gifted the item I lusted mightily after, had enough GC for a cheap useful item, wishlisted a couple others that are relevant to my interests but not drastically important or likely to be ridiculous on the MP later.

Now my only Gaian concerns are "darnit they better fix fishing soon, I was 5000 fish from my Angelic Rod +" and getting one more half-level in alchemy so I can finally craft the mantle, for which all the components have been sitting there waiting since I was level 4. wink

Also, happy Memorial Day everyone! Thanks to any vets out there for your service! (I already drove across the state on Saturday to visit my WWII vet grandpa's grave, because it was my grandma's birthday... also a WWII vet, one of the first lady vets in the US. Proud to be related to both of them.)

Man-Hungry Bear

I was able to make enough GC offers to get the Usami set, yay
I really want the Jack's ice cold attitude too.
I made it to 250 GC on free offers, but the offers are starting to run dry.
I hope people list more of this item so I can get it with gold!

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
Vannequin
Chaos_Bunny
Vannequin
Chaos_Bunny
GEEEEEEEEEEE guess what I got from the memorial ensamble....

Bushy Beard Science

lol

-weeps for you-
*cries on shoulder*

Shoulda just bought sandman and the bangs. But I had to take a chance XD For the black friday sale one I had gotten a $50 bundle so I thought maybe just maybe I'd get lucky again XD

-pushes CI to the most distant corner of the thread-
I'm not going anywhere near that especially with my awful luck and that price tag lol.
Howeverm I do hope others try it because I need to get thate Tactician ninja

I hope you can at least sell it for a decent price xD
The bangs seem to quite popular, I wonder if they'll pop again some time after the sale.
Or at least get recoloured in the future emotion_drool

gonk If I had known you wanted it, I woulda grabbed another one this morning! As it was, I woke up with five minutes to spare and managed to buy one for me with my crappy internet connection.

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
Tiny Chibis
I wish the Usami bangs came in ghost/haunted

Yooooo, same! heart

Fellow ghost/haunted color scheme~

Hallowed Witch

Hmm... well I managed to keep my wallet tightly shut for most of this sale.

Kind of wanted the new Tactician and the Checkmate Academy items. Never caught the Tactician while it was on sale and the others just strike me as too expensive. If there were ever any decent GC offers that worked for me (apparently the offers don't like Canada) I'd probably pick up at least the monochrome one. -sigh-

Vanne, your hair and styles came out amazing. o__o If I had any luck, I'd try my hand at the CI for a chance at that set.

Alien Invader

Some of these items are tempting, but their price points kill it for me. It's a lot easier to get me to dish out 5ish dollars rather than 10ish dollars just for another pixel item to go and join my thousands of others. .-. Oh, Gaia. I wanna give you my money, but it rarely seems like you want it.

princesstier's Princess

Wife

bluealaris

Not sure if anyone has notified you yet, I figure I would try, but I'm really concerned about the contents of Rich Kid Bundle. If accurate on this list it possess not just one, but three Tier items. I'm not even sure this will be rectified by the time the sale is over since it's Memorial Day, but they are the following:

Swag of a Schoolboy
Protagonist's Notion
Smile of a Schoolboy

Featured in the following Tiers:
Grunge Style (Announcement)
Trick or Treat (Announcement)
Olden and Golden (Announcement)

Shy Kitten

Weeell, I think I got everything I wanted from this sale. Which was basically only the original Sandman (that hair! heart ), the Ivy Prep Academia and the Haunted Trunk with the new Lumiere recolor. Some of the other items look interesting, but not interesting enough to justify spending that much money on them, oh well...

I had high hopes for the Rich Kid bundle though, but the only thing I'd really want is the Fennec recolor :<

Pure-hearted Gaian

Figured there'd be a grab bag.
                But I'unno, not that many great things in the sale.
                So who knows how many willing to buy it. D:
                And I just want the paw item prices to drop. u_u
                Or hell, people just list them.

Profitable Prophet

No word yet on the Monochromatic Miora? gonk It's supposed to be there. Where is it? ;w;

Nyx Avalon's Waifu

Energetic Punk

27,815 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
FINALLY! I HAVE MY FRINGES! ;A; AHAHA!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers