Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adventuring Cat

Linshon
No word yet on the Monochromatic Miora? gonk It's supposed to be there. Where is it? ;w;

I thought it was available during the whole sale. But I guess it just pops up? I was gonna grab it. sweatdrop

Profitable Prophet

Tiana Luscinia
Linshon
No word yet on the Monochromatic Miora? gonk It's supposed to be there. Where is it? ;w;

I thought it was available during the whole sale. But I guess it just pops up? I was gonna grab it. sweatdrop

Its scheduled to be available during today's sell, the monochrome one, but its not there gonk

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

CherryblossomGoodbye

gonk If I had known you wanted it, I woulda grabbed another one this morning! As it was, I woke up with five minutes to spare and managed to buy one for me with my crappy internet connection.

It's okay xD I had a chance to pick it up from the CS but decided I'd pick it up with gold
I'm glad you were able to get one for yourself!

Hopefully some will drop from the grab bag :0

Kawaii Angel

26,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Well, I decided to get that RichKid Bundle just for the Stocking hair... (Hoping to sell the rest to somewhat make up for how expensive that stupid bundle is.)

I listed the Galactic Messiah's Tresses on the MP so people can add it to their wishlists now.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Everyday Songs
Well, I decided to get that RichKid Bundle just for the Stocking hair... (Hoping to sell the rest to somewhat make up for how expensive that stupid bundle is.)

I listed the Galactic Messiah's Tresses on the MP so people can add it to their wishlists now.
Thanks and I already wishlisted it.

Kawaii Angel

26,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Magnificent Moonbeam
Everyday Songs

Thanks and I already wishlisted it.

No problem!

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Happy Memorial Day everyone emotion_awesome

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Linshon
Tiana Luscinia
Linshon

Its scheduled to be available during today's sell, the monochrome one, but its not there gonk
try thr dropdown to show all items not just featured.

Omnipresent Rabbit

30,750 Points
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Married 100
  • Striking Knight 150
~ Okay am I blind or is the monochrome Moira still not in there? I kinda was wanting to get it and it is advertised. I tried every trick to see if it's in there Show all, price descending even cut out paw items and still not there. ^^;

The rich kid bundle is nice gotta say I like some of the choices in there. ^__^ I know what items I'll be watching today. ~

*This post has been brought to you by Baby Fafnir. User Image

Profitable Prophet

Elementis_Dragon
Linshon
Tiana Luscinia
Linshon

Did. Still wasn't there when I tried emo

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Linshon
Elementis_Dragon
Linshon
Tiana Luscinia
Linshon

maybe it will take time.

Omnipresent Rabbit

30,750 Points
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Married 100
  • Striking Knight 150
Elementis_Dragon
Linshon
Elementis_Dragon
Linshon
Tiana Luscinia
Linshon

maybe it will take time.

~ The problem with that is that the Jack item is in there and both of them are under the same tag of the sale as All day items. Gaia literally seems to have forgotten to program that one to go back into the shop.

I am very grateful for the Jack making it in there as I know during the switch it seemed like that one was messed up as well and this is his only appearance. But the Monochrome Moira item seems broken and not present. I knew I shouldn't have sat on my hands buying that one on it's first day. sweatdrop ~

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Wren_Fritsche
Elementis_Dragon
Linshon
Elementis_Dragon
Linshon

maybe it will take time.

~ The problem with that is that the Jack item is in there and both of them are under the same tag of the sale as All day items. Gaia literally seems to have forgotten to program that one to go back into the shop.

I am very grateful for the Jack making it in there as I know during the switch it seemed like that one was messed up as well and this is his only appearance. But the Monochrome Moira item seems broken and not present. I knew I shouldn't have sat on my hands buying that one on it's first day. sweatdrop ~

im sorry.

Hopeful Girl

When did they add the Clean Cuts Adorable Tails Bundle? ninja

icetears's Princess

Bratty Witch

24,825 Points
  • Just Cute Witch Things 500
  • Live Fast! Die Garish! 500
  • Team Kitten Star 75
RandomKate

User Image
from the rich kid bundle n__n

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff