Welcome to Gaia! ::

Queen Majo's Wife

Combative Gaian

Ridley Starsmore

Seriously, it'd be like Green Lantern leaving the Justice League. It'd go on, but it just wouldn't be the same, yo.

xd That made me giggle.

I keep coming back because of the RPG in a guild...and boredom o_o

Namius's Queen

OG Gaian

63,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
I'm still on Gaia because of pixels. All the shiny pixels. I own them and I lust them and I always need more pixels.

In a relationship with A Bunch Of Cats

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
iymcool
Ridley Starsmore
I'm still here, because I'm in too deep to leave.-lol-

Seriously, it'd be like Green Lantern leaving the Justice League. It'd go on, but it just wouldn't be the same, yo.

I think you're one of the few Gaians who can actually say that....you and Plexi_Lexi, however, you've outlived her.

OP: I'm still here because I'm invested in a couple of wonderful forums full of badass people.

plexi still logs on I think every so often for utopia donations. Ofc after her unfair banning if that happened to me I would say ******** it.

And me nowadays I don't know. I enjoy dressing up and drawing people I randomly see to pass time. Alot of the people went downhill over the years and the good almost all left. cat_sweatdrop

Enduring Spirit

I'm here mostly because of friends, then the avatar and forums.

Gracious Muse

16,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Because I'm not dead.

But seriously though. I don't have any friends on here anymore - I'm not part of any guild or clans. I guess I'm mostly just here for the items and the time-killing. I've been here about 6 years now (HOLY s**t I'VE BEEN HERE FOR 6 YEARS) and I'm just used to it at this point.

Distinct Explorer

only here as a means to escape reality. Gaia had better stay alive and kicking for years to come.

Timid Lunatic

7,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
Because I love getting art of my avatar rofl

Im sorry Im such a selfish gaian;;

Also because I love the comics and I admire certain artists (ex. reapersun) here.

Buggy Mage

Im having too much fun to quit now. 4laugh

O.G. Member

I just check in for about 10 minutes then check out again...Its become kinda dead here now?

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
Because I dont want to bother with doing other things I need to do.

Tipsy Genius

Gaia's a fun place to hang out on. And well the items are nice. But the people especially.

ornithia's Honey Bun

Neat Friend

I'm still a Gaian because I have no idea why.

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
I'm still a Gaian because I'm still a role player. I have met some really good friends here and I like communicating with them. :3

Demonic Bunny

I'm still a Gaian because I made an awful lot of friends here and they mean a lot to me

Wily Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Doggone It! 100
I would've stopped logging on many times over if it weren't for friends I have here. Most of them I have on tumblr and/or facebook but there are some I can only talk to here, and I would hate to lose that.

Granted I still like to dress up my avatar, but not nearly as much as I used to. I'm mostly here for the people.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff