Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Mage

11,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
I'm still here because i enjoy dress up games and to gather inspiration to draw and create characters from gaia's items, also the games are quite fun and help towards getting more items to get my attention all the time.

I'm trying to lurk less ( new years resolution) to imrpove my english and meet new people.
I'm pretty seasonal when it comes to Gaia as well. I'd spend time here for a least a month, then take a break, then come back again. But there is something about this place that keeps me intrigued though. I love the avatars, and I love the dress-up options. And most of all, I love the forums and how we can earn gold by posting to get more items to dress up in.

I have a huge weakness for forums, and this one is the best I've been on because of the gold earning and dressing up.

Feral Strawberry

13,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
I keep coming back on a daily basis because it's my OCD.

Buggy Glitch

I'm here to dress up.

Perfect Saint

Gaia is my anti-drug.

Sadly, it may be my anti-life. emo

Cheery Bunny

Mostly because of my friends and since I like items c:

Rich Ladykiller

It's fun to dress up my doll and be "rich", even if my wealth is totally virtual.

Timid Receiver

Because why not? Nothing to gain nor lose by leaving or staying.

Compassionate Conversationalist

23,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Kaeth
It's fun to dress up my doll and be "rich", even if my wealth is totally virtual.

Indeed...-floofs your minis-

Virtuous Streaker

13,100 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
No other avatar community has as nice items and avatars, in my opinion. the only one I even like a little bit for avatars (since TinierMe and their cute avatars shut down) is Crysandrea, which I only visit infrequently. I'm pretty attached to my doll and she inspires more OCs and stories than I like to admit. It's a fun place to be and aside from the avatars I rather like the forums, too.
Kaeth

Totally true.

But even though I won't be rich anymore pretty soon, I think I'll still be here to play dress up and to occasionally participate in art contests and whatnot.

Blessed Citizen

14,500 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Mainly because of the people I still talk to here :3

Compassionate Conversationalist

23,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
keiiii
Kaeth

Totally true.

But even though I won't be rich anymore pretty soon, I think I'll still be here to play dress up and to occasionally participate in art contests and whatnot.

That's riiiiight...your contest is almost up. I'd pondered entering, but i realized, I can't draw for spit. And I don't know your chars well enough to write as them.

but that top prize....I will say, it's one of the reasons I like Gaia so much. People doing awesome stuff like that, and I get to see it.

Destructive Lunatic

I keep coming back because I love making avatars. xd
I have been around since 06, and I don't anything better to do with my life.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games