• Friendly 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
The items are pretty and I stay to check up on the forums ;A;

Lucky Risk-Taker

10,850 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Millionaire 200
I've met and have made some pretty special people/friends on here & I now consider them great friends if not like family. 3nodding
Other things keep me coming back but it's mainly them. biggrin

Sparkly Unicorn

29,850 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Team Carl 200
Because decorating my avatar is still as addicting now as it was eight years ago.

And sometimes the outfits give me creative inspiration, which I can never have enough of.

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Because there is nothing else to do.

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
I've been here so long it's become a second home.

xx Gnellie's King

Raider

╔════════════════════════════════╗
    He growls as he storms the country,
    A villain big and bold,
    And the trees all shake and quiver and quake,
    As he robs them of their gold,
╚════════════════════════════════╝

I've spent a good amount of time here already.

The community is great.

I've an itch here that I always need to scratch.

╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                                                                                      The Autumn Wind is a Raider,
                                                                                                                      Pillaging just for fun,
                                                                                                                      He’ll knock you ’round and upside down,
                                                                                                                      And laugh when he’s conquered and won.
                                                                                                                    ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Hilarious Prophet

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
I've invested too much time and money into it to let it go now.

Also, it's really good at giving you that feeling of being rewarded.

And because all of my best friends from all of my social circles have profiles here, even if half of them don't use it anymore.

Now that I'm an adult, I can drunk-gaia, which is SUPER fun.

And, I want to see where they go with their games. I've been addicted to nearly all of them at one point or another.

Obsessive OTP

I'm still a Gaian because I enjoy the active forums, as well as the many ways you can dress up your avatar.

Shy Gaian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm still here because I don't know.
I've got nothing better to do with my free time really... But I do enjoy the site and dressing up my avatar. I'd feel bad to just leave everything I've worked for behind.

Dapper Puppy

I honestly don't know anymore and it actually makes me a bit sad.

Royal Werewolf

43,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
I love dressing up my avi and my friends! heart Plus, hanging out in the WG. whee

Mysterious Trickster

I've invested what to much time and money into Gaia. I also have a boat load of friend who I stay in contact with. I also like the avatar system and the amount of items we receive.

Gaia isn't so bad, if you know where to go.

Feline Shapeshifter

My guild RP, my friends, dressing my avi, the inspiration I see all over for artwork, reading topics in the forums. I'm usually a lurker in public forums, though. cat_ninja

Time-traveling Senshi

I'm too attached to the way this place works to try and find another one just like it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff