Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Because I love this place. It's that simple. If I didn't love it, I wouldn't be here.

I love the forums. I love RPing. I love the art. I love the people I meet here (a few of them, literally---married one, have been IRL friends with others both online and off for several years). I tried a few other avatar-based forums and they just aren't as awesome as Gaia.

Omnipresent Genius

15,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
Because the events are fun, the items are interesting, and it's fun to make different outfits/characters with my avatar.

Predestined Survivor

11,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Because this site is fun...well that and the avatars emotion_dowant

Wheezing Lunatic

I'm in a Gaia slump at the moment, but what mainly keeps me here are the RIGs, which are way too fun for my own good, and the artists. Other than deviantart I haven't been able to find an online community with artists as great as the ones on Gaia.

Cambrie Noel's Husband

Wicked Demigod

I think a large part of the reason is that it has become a habit. Other than that, then I have some really great friends here that I don't intend on leaving behind, but there are of course other ways to stay in touch than Gaia x]
Of course it helps that there are new items on a regular basis and there's a good community, but a large part really is habit x]

Aged Fox

I've been here far too long to leave it now. I don't have much of a claim for myself in the forums cause I'm more of a lurker but I've been here for nearly 7 years now. I used to rp quite a bit but all my friends I made on here are long gone, I'm the only one left.

Hallowed Prophet

This is my form of entertainment, so until I get truly bored I won't leave. I like the avatar system a lot as well.

The people I meet through zomg are also another reason. c: It's fun just goofing around on there with my friends.

Wheezing Phantom

11,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Avatars, creative inspiration, and friends, and that's pretty much all, and is more than enough. :3

Bashful Explorer

7,015 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Daltar
...because I want to grow old with Gaia. Being a loyal member of this fun community became a usual hobby to me. I usually log on to see updates. (And in my 4th year here, I haven't made good friends here yet, which is awkward. Lol.)
Lol that's impossible for me. I made good friends on Gaia within a week of starting back in 2007. But I lost touch with all of them. So I don't really have friends on here anymore, excluding my friends on here that I know in real life.

Bashful Explorer

7,015 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Kitty Gnar-Gnar
Stockholm Syndrome.
What is that?

Bashful Explorer

7,015 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Razumi Yazura
I grew up on the site, pretty much. I think it would be kind of weird for me to not be on Gaia.
Me too! I was about 12 or 13 years old when I joined and now I'm 19. My bestfriend tells me I should quit once I have kids so I'm not on here with them. lol I can't really imagine quitting. emotion_eyebrow

Wheezing Elder

22,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Survivor 150
Because I love this spite. Despite it's glitches and some undesirable users, there's a lot to do and enjoy. The games, the forums, dressing up my avi, the events. It's just too much to walk away from. whee

Slumbering Tengu

because of people I've met here and avatar/cosplay reasons~!

Also activity
Gaia is just so darn active
which is why I always keep coming back
as compared to other sites I really like
they just don't hold that forum interest

Also time helps
been here quite a long time
and spent quiet a bit of money too xD

Girl-Crazy Lovergirl

15,915 Points
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I'm still a Gaian because I enjoy gaia online, because I have a lot of friends here and because reasons.

Precious Sweetheart

9,100 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Generous 100
User Image
User Image

I'm still a Gaian because I enjoy using the website, making cosplays, and meeting new people on here. I also am grateful for the friendships that I have established due to this website.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff