Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you / would you use Gaia's houses?

Yes! I use this feature currently. 0.13682812180666 13.7% [ 1339 ]
I would use this feature if it were updated! (bug fixes / new items) 0.42254240752095 42.3% [ 4135 ]
No, I have little to no interest in this feature. 0.38503985285101 38.5% [ 3768 ]
Idk, I'm just taking this poll for the gold! 0.055589617821377 5.6% [ 544 ]
Total Votes:[ 9786 ]
This poll closed on March 6, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 79 80 81 > >>

Smitten Gawker

13,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pet Lover 100
I enjoy decorating my house for the seasons, but different season items would be great.

Spoopy Pecan

13,815 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
It may just be my computer but, the house never loads for me.

Questionable Genius

LicorSkein
I would really like it if housing became a home base for avatars so that you could hang out with your friends there? And there were things to do like- maybe I can check announcements or try on clothes in my house? Or I can check my daily chance in a mailbox. I would really like to have something like a garden where I can grow special plants that maybe drop items or are just glamorous!

User Image
Clear Rainx-
Not as interested in housing because hardly anyone uses towns.

I'd rather other features such as Inventory Arranger be worked on first.

I have just spammed whatever housing freebies I've gotten from DC into my house C:
The staff ornament freebies were nice.

Invisible Lunatic

22,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
What I would like to see most is some way to divide my house in to rooms or perhaps just folding screens... I like my bathroom private smile

OG Smoker

I would much rather your time go to another more useful feature like the
inventory arranger.
I never use the housing feature because there is really nothing to gain in it.

Liberal Lunatic

✮ What kind of furniture / decorations would you like to see?
*** I would like more animated and interactive decorations, like how you can turn on certain lamps now, do that with more items. Let visitors interact with your stuff in that fashion. Turn on TV, open curtains, etc. Maybe some sort of mini-game.

✮ Do you currently use housing? If not, what would make you want to use it more?
*** Yes, but not often. It would be cool if we could decorate/customize the outside of our houses since I spend more time outdoors in Towns than inside the actual Houses. There's nothing to do inside the Houses. (Can I comment on Towns, too? The number of collectible items [bugs, trash, flowers] in Towns 2 sucks compared to the original Towns.)

✮ Is your house currently decorated? If so, with what?
*** Yes. The usual...furniture, items. cat_wink

Questionable Bunny

20,375 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
✮ What kind of furniture / decorations would you like to see?
Bunk beds? Bunk Beds are cool, and aquariums would be nice. Also more plants.

✮ Do you currently use housing? If not, what would make you want to use it more?
I don't use housing all that much. I think the last time I was decorating was a few months ago, maybe longer. I guess I'd use it more if there were more events incorporating towns/homes....but I wouldn't enjoy it.

✮ Is hour house currently decorated? If so, with what?
I got it decorated with a lot of plants, and man eating plant guarding the door 3nodding

Fashionable Werewolf

i always update the items in my home but i wish there where more stuff to put in them and maybe furniture for the little animal forms to fit on or in. smile

Wind-up Waffles

Honestly, I used it for a while and stopped because the themes were very strict and limited. Decorated my house and left it. I voted that I would use if it were updated and fixed... but frankly I'm guessing that if this gets updated it will be mostly a cash feature. In that case I probably wouldn't use it.

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
This poll makes me worry that the Houses feature is going to be dropped unless it shows enough popularity.

Personally, I like the Housing feature. It gives an added addition to the virtual life.
Yes, I decorate my home. What items do I use? Hell, I don't know off the top of my head!
I use all kinds of different items.

Why can't we have both Housing and the Inventory Arranger or Loyalty's Shop?
Or all three?
Why does it feel like you're cutting something in order to provide another feature?

Tipsy Kitten

7,175 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Something that would make me use the houses/towns more would be the ability to pretty much build your own house, like the shape of it, rooms and windows and such, much like in the sims build mode. Also, it would be a lot better if it were actually a house, as opposed to a single room.

Invisible Lunatic

22,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
Oh.. and someone mentioned bookshelves that you can put things in and/or that have book in them smile

18,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I have a house, but I don't use it. They'd appeal to me much more if we were able to add a basement and an upstairs, and create walls so we could have multiple rooms.

Sparkly Dabbler

12,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Well, wouldn't it be nice if we had a working INVENTORY ARRANGER?
It would make arranging not only what we have for our avatars, but stuff we have for our houses so much easier. Yes, yes?

*cough*it's been years*cough*since we were told*cough*that an inventory arranger*cough*would be up and running*cough*

HINT HINT?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces