Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you / would you use Gaia's houses?

Yes! I use this feature currently. 0.13682812180666 13.7% [ 1339 ]
I would use this feature if it were updated! (bug fixes / new items) 0.42254240752095 42.3% [ 4135 ]
No, I have little to no interest in this feature. 0.38503985285101 38.5% [ 3768 ]
Idk, I'm just taking this poll for the gold! 0.055589617821377 5.6% [ 544 ]
Total Votes:[ 9786 ]
This poll closed on March 6, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 79 80 81 > >>

Questionable Creature

I voted yes I currently do use housing. On occasion I do. Not as often as I used to. But I feel like this is either a "shall we get rid of housing for good" question because you guys don't think you make enough money and then I'd be angry for you taking features away from us. Or it's a "lets make more money and feed you cash house items" survey and in that case I'd be just as annoyed but less angry if it doesn't involve getting rid of the feature. If you get rid of it be prepared to hear the rage of plenty of Gaians.

Mega Lunatic

User Image
RAWR

I fall somewhere between being interested if it was updated and not being interested. Admittedly, I'm just not that thrilled by the whole concept, and never have been. I think a sizeable part of the reason for that, however, is how user unfriendly the interface is. It takes foreverrrrr to get to your house when you walk around Towns (yeah, you can set up shortcuts, and that helps, but it's still pretty slow) and the editor to arrange the house is even worse. There are too many loading screens and steps involved in getting to things, too many chances for the (too plentiful to keep my interest) glitches to derail the whole process. If those things were streamlined, I would probably use it - I would at least give it a go, beyond that, who knows, but I do think I'd use it.
i seriously rely on houses as there are no separate rally rooms

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250
✮ What kind of furniture / decorations would you like to see?

Wall dividers would be nice, if possible ones that would accommodate the various wallpapers we have. Bookshelves that have books on them would be awesome. Perhaps some newer animal print rugs?

✮ Do you currently use housing? If not, what would make you want to use it more?

I do to a point. If there's something social happening I will visit a friends house. I enjoy decorating my own house especially around holidays. I would use it more often if some of the glitches were fixed and there were newer items to play around with.

✮ Is your house currently decorated? If so, with what?

I have two houses currently decorated. My own which is done up as an actual house, the living room area features the awesome animated fireplace that was released in a winter update.

On my mule account I have done up the house like an arcade using the anniversary items and some other awesome things that have been created over the years.

Bloodthirsty Hunter

I have used housing in the past, but I've struggled to use it on brand new computers with 80 MBPS connections and it doesn't ever seem to be reliable, so I ignore it.
I honestly used it a few times, I have a decorated house in towns one but really I don't care about it. It's complete crap to me. I understand it's not 3D but still, it's still boring. Even if you added exotic decors and some cute accessories, the dimensions and size isn't enough.

Shadowy Shoujo

12,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
it would be so much more better and realistic if there were ROOMS. and maybe you can choose if you want a 2 story house. maybe a back yard, and have pets and stuff. and even sleep in a bed and eat food

but i think you should upgrade Towns, because barely anyone goes there, and there's nothing to do but chat. it's boring. if you could have pets, even eat food and survive or something, that would be fun. like a game where you live in a town and have food and you can choose to do that stuff biggrin

Cat

15,590 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
I think a rating system would be interesting.
Being able to rate other user's houses like 2/5 stars, etc.
It'd give people more incentive to use the housing feature if they're currently uninterested.

I'd love to see any new furniture, provided it costs Gaia gold.

Homucifer's Significant Otter

Sugary Bear

29,475 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100

glad you asked!

Housing is glitchy and laggy for me, but I do decorate my house every now and then (less than 5 times a year though)
the items in stores are not my style
the i luv stuff and snuggle stuff is my kind, but theyre so outdated and i need more than just tables and chairs...

hey

do you guys know of pet society???
i was obsessed with that game for the longest time.
they knew how to do loads of updates, loads of cute items, and INTERACTIVENESS!!!
they had trampolines you could actually jump on and slides you could slide down
it was the best crying

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

here are some more ideas of what im talking about (image heavy):

okay before i begin, i had this game for 4 years and i bought a lot of stuff
and only had about 12 rooms and so i tended to overdecorate >___>
plants, balloons, slides, music boxes, lots and lots of plushies (for regular coins!! not cash, gaia!!)
trees, sofas, canopy beds, windows with a view, beds for pets, toy/doll sets, collectible ponies,
display cases, tons of pastries, vanity mirrors, thrones, bird cages, tiny carousels, signboards,
holiday items like chicks, bunnies, polar bears, eggs, pots of gold, chocolate heart boxes,
fountains, waterfalls, giant mushrooms, umbrellas, beach towels, giant desserts, cars
perfume bottles, jewelry boxes, hat stands, teacups, mirrors, cafe, hot air balloons, etc
i mean, they had a lot of variety!!
i have a over a thousand pictures if you need any more ideas xD

Gambino Believer

41,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100

I have my house decorated (usually year-round with Christmas stuff 'cause I love Christmas), but I rarely go into my house or any other house... There's just really no reason to go into my house. If there were more things to do in the houses, things to interact with, things to see, play, do, I'd probably go into them more... I don't know what more houses could do, but at the moment there's just no reason to visit them.

Personally, I love having a house (especially in MMORPGs) but they just seem useless here on Gaia. I would like to see that changed so they are useful but I'm not sure how that could be done...

Lonely Lunatic

16,500 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Doggone It! 100
I always thought Houses were boring because you can't interact with items. But don't take away Towns because I pick up flowers, bugs, and papers. I would not buy House cash shop items.

Indulgent Celebrator

27,025 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I find I'm only using my house when events make it a necessity. The only reason I have a house is that in Towns 1 it was a convenient spot to start for bug hunting. Bug hunting is very very frustrating in the Towns 2 style of homes.

Snow Cat

I've tried to get furniture in my house but it just loads forever and I'm never able to get in. ALSO, when I try going in from towns to someone's house, it freezes up the window. neutral

I'd like to see more options for furniture. New designs of tables, chairs, couches, and beds. I'd use the house more often if I could actually sit on my furniture. It's not as fun if I have to stand next to or sit on the floor.

Please fix the bugs and add new features.
After fixing the the bugs/ glitches in housing, like items being locked in your housing inventory that you can't get out. I think a great idea would be to make staircases that you could click on to make an upstairs with more room to decorate. Just a thought.

Filipino Marshmallow

53,500 Points
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • ⋆⋆⋆ Proud to be Pinoy! ⋆⋆⋆ 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
I've never touched nor visited my house here on gaia.. :"<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers