Everything You Need to Know About The One Called Evil FeevilHi, I'm a cat-loving female but not a crazy cat lady living on East Coast of US and A. I love Gaia and zOMG!, RPG video games, hard rock music, lucid dreaming, T-Roy, Lord Huggington, Scratchy, Mr. Gray and Pitter Pat. =^..^=
- cats, both domesticated and wild (big ones, little ones, it's all good except I kinda don't like the ones w/ smashed-in faces but it's not their fault)
- cool, cloudy days...occasional light rain thrown in is okay if I'm cozy indoors, but hold the wind, please
- yogurt with granola (which I eat daily)
- role-playing video games especially of the Link/Zelda and Final Fantasy variety
- the soft spot behind/under a cat's ear. mmmm, soft...
- Gaia. Duh.
- reading but I don't read so much these days because I'm always on Gaia
- the Guru Guru Windmill song from Zelda games smile
- the phrase "soap scum"
- control freaks
- bad adrenaline (good would be a rush when you are happy, bad would be like you're about to fall and catch yourself and you get that chemical surge in your body, I HATE THAT)
- while we're on feelings, that tingle from getting hit in the elbow AKA "funny bone"
- the snotty part of undercooked sunny-side up eggs
- any bug that dares to sashay into my home, especially ants, spiders and crickets (regular and camel but especially camel)
- video games that I think are going to be a RPG but turn out to be strategy-tactics (RTS) games
Visit my booty grab thread to grab some booty and win aquarium items and gold!
Here is my animated avi art, done by DJ_PJs . Visit his profile to get your own!! Isn't it cool?