Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you / would you use Gaia's houses?

Yes! I use this feature currently. 0.13682812180666 13.7% [ 1339 ]
I would use this feature if it were updated! (bug fixes / new items) 0.42254240752095 42.3% [ 4135 ]
No, I have little to no interest in this feature. 0.38503985285101 38.5% [ 3768 ]
Idk, I'm just taking this poll for the gold! 0.055589617821377 5.6% [ 544 ]
Total Votes:[ 9786 ]
This poll closed on March 6, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 79 80 81 > >>

Beloved Friend

8,300 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
I never use my house. I rather have something for our avatars or in town events. Maybe a Zomg update cuz its getting boring.

Perky Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
✮ What kind of furniture / decorations would you like to see?
Some new modern furniture also more cute themed stuff like maybe beds with headboards that look like animal ears and matching chairs, tables, tiles, etc
✮ Do you currently use housing? If not, what would make you want to use it more?
I'd use it more if we had more furniture options in the gold shop also I would love to have a garden of my own.
✮ Is hour house currently decorated? If so, with what?
Mine is currently victorian-esque.

Invisible Dabbler

39,675 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
There should be a couple of in between choices on the poll.

I HAVE a house, but I don't use it. I log in to the Towns/Towns2 to collect bugs. Sometimes.

Sweet Creature

34,275 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500
I don't like the setup of Towns 2 and it's often laggy and slow for me so I have no interest in seeing updates there. I only used it for that pet event.

Cambrie Noel's Husband

Wicked Demigod

Though I'm currently not using my house much, then I actually really like the feature.
My house is currently decorated as a regular house, but I would like some more updated furniture.. maybe a less bulky couch and "walls" that we can move around as we wish to divide the "rooms" we create. Just more modern looking things! Home theatre! Furniture our avatars could use or perhaps just move around better (I hate getting stuck in the furniture).

A reason why I'm not using it much lately is because of the lag I have experienced in towns, but I'm sure if towns 2 received some more attention, also furniture-wise, that it would receive greater attention from the userbase x) It's actually a nice way to hang out with friends!

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
✮ What kind of furniture / decorations would you like to see?
Interactables. Having an object do something worthwhile would make having a static home that, while I'm happy to have, be more visited. Such things could be those akin to the daily grants in the headers, or the nudgings of the bushes for gold (like a small indoor garden), feeding the aquarium fish or possible pets/insects/etc for super cheap alchemy components, etc. Pets and such could use already available game/zOMG/etc animations, breathing new life into resources at your fingertips right now, requiring a lot less development time. I don't know if you still have the rights to some of your older games, like the Moga, that card game, Summer Springs, or that facebook fighting game, but pulling already spent resources from those would help development, too.
✮ Do you currently use housing? If not, what would make you want to use it more?
I have a room decked out in Towns 1 just the way I like it, but because there isn't much of a reason to go there all the time, no, not really. See question 1's answer for what would make me use it more. I'd spend more time there if I could walk around there (it won't load to the point that it'll let me), and give me a reason to be there. (like interactables, dailies, etc)
✮ Is hour house currently decorated? If so, with what?
*Your. XD Silly Gaia. lol
Yes, it is, with all goth-y black furniture, a bed, vending machine, animated window w/snow, fireplace, Christmas decorations, presents, the works! I am proud of taking the time to plan out what it would look like from a first person point of view, even though we get to see it from an isometric viewpoint. I can't get this link to work for me, but here it is: ]http://www.gaiaonline.com/homes?user=9084066.
I enjoyed it back then before it got all bugged and we had to re-re-re-load the screen... dramallama
Would like you to fix it and add more sponsored items, like furniture based on comics...

Naughty Pants

I use other people's houses, but I don't keep one myself.

I would use a house if there were more features and everything wasn't released for cash value.
My house is currently decorated with an Egyptian theme. I would like to see some more items associated with ancient cultures.

Romantic Cutie-Pie

12,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I don't really care either way as long as we are reimbursed our gold spent on the homes and stuff inside.

Muscular Demon

11,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
can't say I have ever used houses

Dominant Rare

20,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
I adore my home !

Gambino Entrepreneur

8,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
I would like this feature much better if there was a way to be able to see the entire house while you are decorating it. I am kinda of a weirdo and like to see the full effect my lights and furniture have on my house. I have the biggest size available to gaians and I would just like to see the entire pace without having to click and drag. does this make sense? sometimes I end up wording things funny and it confuses people. sweatdrop

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Mini Rant Granted. 4laugh

To be completely honest, I use old towns more than I do new towns for the sense of nostalgia the old theme song brings and also due to the fact that some if not all of the newer feature's in towns 2 frustrate me so much I just hate using it.
1) For starters we move along like snails
2) I honestly can't remember when the last time I bought house decorations was because I figure why decorate if I won't use it.
3) That Elevator and Pedicab ride thing are a waste of time and effort in my opinion, I understand the concept but yeah... waste.
4) I miss having a directory that made switching around to different areas easier. I know there are hotspots and bookmarks but why can't they bring back a grid like style similar to what old towns has.
5) Don't let me get started on that Landlord options section...

Savage Ladykiller

i sometimes go to my gaia house in Towns 2

but no longer in the original towns because people rarely go there anymore, though my house is decorated, i dont use it much

and not mucb because there is so little you can decorate your house with so i improvise with items i use to make things like rooms and other things

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff