Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you / would you use Gaia's houses?

Yes! I use this feature currently. 0.13682812180666 13.7% [ 1339 ]
I would use this feature if it were updated! (bug fixes / new items) 0.42254240752095 42.3% [ 4135 ]
No, I have little to no interest in this feature. 0.38503985285101 38.5% [ 3768 ]
Idk, I'm just taking this poll for the gold! 0.055589617821377 5.6% [ 544 ]
Total Votes:[ 9786 ]
This poll closed on March 6, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 79 80 81

I haven't used/ visited my house since the summer games. The glitches were priceless.

Now I'm afraid of Towns 2 bc today I learned you can get exploded as a spambot there for using the word "good." That's crazy and scary. Who knows what other innocent words can trigger a mistaken explosion?

Fashionable Consumer

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I'd love a housing update. I'd use mine more often if there was a much bigger selection of furniture than there is now, and if bugs were fixed.

Firebreathing Redecorator

KittyTengu
I'd love a housing update. I'd use mine more often if there was a much bigger selection of furniture than there is now, and if bugs were fixed.

I concour, Miss Kitty-
Although, the competion for the housing areana has gotten WAY outta control; it was still REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY nice to place first. That is, of course, until i got a GOOD look at the competion. Oh, wait. Yeah, that's right- THERE WASN'T ANY!!! ARGH! I FINALLY win 'one' in the areanas, and there are LITERALLY NO ONE AROUND TO SEE! Ha! -lIsn't that just how it goes!?! emotion_sweatdrop
can someone please debug my house i cant even reach it

SYSTEM ERROR
Method: 301
Error Code: -6
Error: The hood address is invalid

Please copy and paste the above message and send it to games@gaiaonline.com

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
ll STAY FADED ll
can someone please debug my house i cant even reach it

SYSTEM ERROR
Method: 301
Error Code: -6
Error: The hood address is invalid

Please copy and paste the above message and send it to games@gaiaonline.com

For all of the developers to actually see your issue you have to e-mail them here... games@gaiaonline.com
You can also make a thread about it in this forum, Towns Forum or House Forum to see if anyone has a fix for it.
And the lead developer for towns/houses is codemonkey37179 if you want to shoot him a message telling him about your issue. He's really nice. 3nodding

Playful Kitten

Ok.

I play this game on my ipod called "Home design" (by teamlava)
and I really wish Gaia's housing was more like this. ;w;
I think the #1 thing standing in gaia's house's way is the overly heavy user interface/control system...
I am not all that interested in housing, I only mess with it when I am bored. I mainly use Gaia for the forums.

Generous Giver

12,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100
littl3chocobo

Heey

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash