Other 0.086092715231788 8.6% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 151 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Super Noob

15,525 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
nah i dont really like aps that much unless theyre simple games to play on public transport.

weh im an old fogey.

Demonic Dreamer

26,275 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Its a convenient way to get gaia Cash if you use the i-tunes credit however the app doesnt always give you your Gaia Cash. but it takes the money. its a problem that I feel needs to be fixed.

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
Freaque of Nature
Its a convenient way to get gaia Cash if you use the i-tunes credit however the app doesnt always give you your Gaia Cash. but it takes the money. its a problem that I feel needs to be fixed.

This is news to me! Didn't know there was an issue with that, hopefully it gets looked into.

King Bunny

20,775 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Do you have the Gaiaonline App?
Yes! It helps keep up with everything

If so how often do you use it and what for?
All the time when I'm out. Usually to just check notifications and announcements

What improvements do you think could be made to it?
La Victoire is impossible to shop in on the app. Plus, I'd like to preview items on the MP.
Plus I'd like guild access, but thats a whole other issue

Do you think it is something Gaia should invest a little more time on?
Absolutely! I really don't get why they don't!

Is it just easier to bring it up on a webpage when you are on your phone (for you)?
As opposed to using the app? No, the app is easier for most things. Because, for me, it takes much longer to load the webpage. Plus zooming in to see the print and such.

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
ashlex_in_pearl
Yes! It helps keep up with everything

All the time when I'm out. Usually to just check notifications and announcements

La Victoire is impossible to shop in on the app. Plus, I'd like to preview items on the MP.
Plus I'd like guild access, but thats a whole other issue

Absolutely! I really don't get why they don't!

Is it just easier to bring it up on a webpage when you are on your phone (for you)?
As opposed to using the app? No, the app is easier for most things. Because, for me, it takes much longer to load the webpage. Plus zooming in to see the print and such.

I don't see many positive posts like this ^,^ glad someone out there uses the app and likes it!!!

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

I keep a mule logged in on my app at all times on my iPhone. That way when I do have GC, I can check the CS when I'm at work to see if there's anything I like. Lately I've been working late shifts so I haven't had to rely on it too much. There still seems to be some issues with it but they have definitely improved it.

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I used to use the Android version of the Gaia app but it was so buggy I uninstalled it again. The Android app hasn't seen an update for almost 2 years!

Isasho's Wife

Supreme Demigod

I do.

A few times here and there.

Previewing items in the MP would be fantastic. The dress up option could be amped up. Being able to use guilds in it would be nice, but since guilds have been neglected for years (legit, basically nothing shows up in there as I'm sure you all know, no tipping, different set of coding, no event stuff happens there) I'm not really holding my breath...

Hell yeah. I'd love to be able to use it when I'm on my phone.

Varies. You can't do avatar stuff on an android since they don't support flash. Or at least my S4 doesn't. checking inventory is slightly easier, to a degree. Since the chrome app makes the windows that pop up move to the very bottom of the screen, and firefox seems to despise gaia completely. All of it requires so much panning and scrolling. It's a bit of a nightmare.

But on the other hand, there are no internal links to items while selling, which I like to use to check things. And I'm a multiple tab kind of gal so that's just... aggravating. Using a combination of both seems the best.

Not to mention it seems like the app only charges a 2% fee for MP sales as opposed to the 5% on the browser. Or not, I haven't fully looked into it.

Zack Mcdol's Widow

Dedicated Dabbler

17,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

I used it briefly on an Android tablet and wasn't super impressed by it, but I'll check it out again when I get an iTouch later this year. If I use it for anything, it's to check in on the CS and buy LQIs I like before they're gone. I can usually only log into my personal computer in the afternoon after work.

Varient's Husbando

O.G. Gaian

Waiting for the day that I can view guilds

Trash Cat

▌▌I'd kill for an app that made posting super easy, but I am one of those Window Phone people. I live a hard life with a fantastic phone...

Incredibly, Yours.
gaia_crown

Cuddly Mage

31,425 Points
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

The app has a lot of issues for me.
I wish you could easily view and buy from the cash shop, but you can't. And the forums are all wonky. I hate it honestly lol. I just use it for a quick way to clear annoucements and the daily gold.
I have the App for my android.Its awful , I tried to buy things off the cash shop , couldn't because the store wouldn't load with the items it'd just show 1 chance item. I tried to quickly download it on my Ipad Air2 and had no luck on the apple store finding the app. So I had to get out of bed and turn on the pc 3nodding

Time-traveling Lunatic

15,850 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50

I tried the android app, and thought it was probably alright... when it was made.
My biggest issues with it is the fact they haven't updated it in over a year or two and the g-cash purchase within the app isn't up to date with Google's playstore standard. Followed by it's issues accessing stuff that my phone's browser can do much quicker. >.<

Actually, a functional app might have helped prevent a small amount of Gaia's decline in population while I was gone.
Granted being gone for years I missed quite a bit more than outdated apps and the great inflation.

I think a mobile version of the site might have been a better start than a new ios app, which would be a little easier/quicker than rewriting multiple apps for multiple mobile platforms and leaving some to feel like they were left in the cold.
I haven't kept up on coding and design as much as I should lately, but a mobile site be ported into a mobile app nowadays? o.O

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
Quote:
revealed a fantastic update to the Gaia Online Mobile App,

What update and where? I've read nothing but complaints, anyone having better luck with the App?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff