Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well...

Adroid 0.56291390728477 56.3% [ 85 ]
Iphone 0.35099337748344 35.1% [ 53 ]
Other 0.086092715231788 8.6% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 151 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moonlight Dragon

I have the app but I find everything is easier on ze browser especially dressup and the mp. I use it for nothing. Why did I download it? Hmmmmm....
I wish I could use the flash places on the app.
Especially fishing.

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
iMs Luvin U
Especially fishing.

Would be a nightmare on such small screens, towns would be fun, but fishing would be a bit challenging for sure.

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
"Though the brightness of the sun has drifted far away...

I have the gaia adroid app, but I rarely use it, it glitches pretty badly on my phone. Partly because the app needs work and partly because I have a cheap, older phone. I'm not one of those people who's constantly on their phone and it's attached to them 24/7. I have tops like 4 people I text or call on any regular basis. So I saw no need to spend a fortune on a nice phone I didn't really need nor would likely use.

Currently because my phone is older and a little small (which I like, my phone actually FITS in my back pocket) when I run the app things tend to get squished together and links pile up on each other ect, ect. If I really need on Gaia that badly I just log on it by web and zoom, actually easier to read really.

Tomorrow holds the sunlight of a brand new day for me..."

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
VKiera
"Though the brightness of the sun has drifted far away...

I have the gaia adroid app, but I rarely use it, it glitches pretty badly on my phone. Partly because the app needs work and partly because I have a cheap, older phone. I'm not one of those people who's constantly on their phone and it's attached to them 24/7. I have tops like 4 people I text or call on any regular basis. So I saw no need to spend a fortune on a nice phone I didn't really need nor would likely use.

Currently because my phone is older and a little small (which I like, my phone actually FITS in my back pocket) when I run the app things tend to get squished together and links pile up on each other ect, ect. If I really need on Gaia that badly I just log on it by web and zoom, actually easier to read really.

Tomorrow holds the sunlight of a brand new day for me..."

That's understandable. Most apps work best on newer phones, so that's the major draw back from them. At least you can still get on it through a browser on your phone though!
Vupie
iMs Luvin U
Especially fishing.

Would be a nightmare on such small screens, towns would be fun, but fishing would be a bit challenging for sure.

Ah, haven't thought of that.
But you gotta admit its 2015 right?

Fashionable Bat

16,450 Points
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Haunting Echo 75
I use the app for an extra daily chance. And now that they've finally fixed it, I use it to check the marketplace for any item I'm trying to find while I'm out of the house.

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
Batty Belfry
I use the app for an extra daily chance. And now that they've finally fixed it, I use it to check the marketplace for any item I'm trying to find while I'm out of the house.

I like the market for checking my wishlist items to see where they stand ^.^ daily chance isn't all that impressive to me.

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

I just got my first tablet today so I haven't used the app that much but it was the first thing I installed. xD I haven't tried Gaia through one of the browsers, yet just the app. I need to figure out if there's a way to resize the pm page because I couldn't see jack s**t on there when trying to reply. xD Hell, it might not even be the app's fault but my tablet's.

Does anyone know how to get the other daily chances other than the one on the front? That's the only one I could find so far.

I did like seeing my avatar run into view when I started up the app, that was really cute.

I'm using the Android app, btw.

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Fashionable Bat

16,450 Points
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Haunting Echo 75
Vupie

I like the market for checking my wishlist items to see where they stand ^.^ daily chance isn't all that impressive to me.
I use it more for trying to find rare items that aren't put on the marketplace very often. I work long hours, so if I don't check the market while I'm taking a break during the day sometimes I miss an item I'm trying to find sad

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
Shrimp_Man

I just got my first tablet today so I haven't used the app that much but it was the first thing I installed. xD I haven't tried Gaia through one of the browsers, yet just the app. I need to figure out if there's a way to resize the pm page because I couldn't see jack s**t on there when trying to reply. xD Hell, it might not even be the app's fault but my tablet's.

Does anyone know how to get the other daily chances other than the one on the front? That's the only one I could find so far.

I did like seeing my avatar run into view when I started up the app, that was really cute.

I know that animation is so stinking cute! Currently in the app that daily chance is the only one, it's suppose to be a bonus for those who use the app, so to collect your others you will have to use your regular browser

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
Vupie
Shrimp_Man

I know that animation is so stinking cute! Currently in the app that daily chance is the only one, it's suppose to be a bonus for those who use the app, so to collect your others you will have to use your regular browser

And it looked even cuter with my current avatar, like he was just running into view going "Here I am!"

Ahh okay, I just couldn't see where to collect the others. Good to know I wasn't just missing them. lol

In a relationship with his right hand

Aged Accumulator

I borrowed an iPod Touch to buy GC with all the iTunes cards I've gotten as gifts over the last decade but never had a use for. Beyond that, no interest in a mobile application. I found it hard to use to purchase GC, there was an additional tax on the purchases that was not stated at the time of purchase, and none of the other features seemed to work properly. Now, keep in mind I used it this summer so it could have gotten better since then or maybe it was just having an off day, but I couldn't get anything beyond the 'buy GC' feature to load, not even a way to spend the GC once I had it. Personally, I wouldn't give it a second chance.

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
Gentlemanly Swindler
I borrowed an iPod Touch to buy GC with all the iTunes cards I've gotten as gifts over the last decade but never had a use for. Beyond that, no interest in a mobile application. I found it hard to use to purchase GC, there was an additional tax on the purchases that was not stated at the time of purchase, and none of the other features seemed to work properly. Now, keep in mind I used it this summer so it could have gotten better since then or maybe it was just having an off day, but I couldn't get anything beyond the 'buy GC' feature to load, not even a way to spend the GC once I had it. Personally, I wouldn't give it a second chance.

For anything iOS it hasn't gotten better, most have too many crashes to get it to work, but hopefully they are working on it. I like it on my android though, haven't had too many problems with it. I'm not really sure when they did the update though.

Lady Lunatic

I just use the browser because you can't access guilds from the app last I checked. And 90% of my activity is spent in the guilds.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff