• Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Pirate Captain Sushi
PQ and Retrostacja
Pirate Captain Sushi
PQ and Retrostacja
Did I hear someone say Aekea?

-ears perk up-

Yep, the origin of the Easter Bunnies armor is being theorized to have derived from this town.

Oh, I can absolutely see that. Where else would it come from? No doubt after he got hit in the face, he went to Aekea General Hospital. And it all started from there.

A.G.H. would probably be able to provide bio-technology.
Anaella mentioned earlier that it looked like his spine was damaged in that fall, which could point to spinal fluid regulation problems.

The armor can be seen shoving chords in his arms though, which I'm assuming pumps the rest of his body with extracellular fluids. I imagine that large metal husk he carries on his torso to regulate spinal fluid (and the big-a** metal carrot on his back) gets heavy and can be quite a task to lug around, regardless of his massive height or muscular build. His body would need a constant supply of fluids pumped directly into his bloodstream to prevent from getting dehydrated in a matter of minutes.
It could also regular body temperature, which is what I image the cables that pump into his chest area do.

o.o

An excellent logical explanation of a non-logical thing.
Winning.

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
The torso-region would be the prime location for an artificial thermoregulator (fancy word for machine to regulate the bodies temperature). Blood cooled to a few degree's below the subjects normal body temperature would move rapidly through the circulatory system if it had been directly pumped to the heart or a major artery.
It's like installing an air conditioner in the center of a house and letting it use the ventilation system to spread throughout the building.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Hmmmm... about his decorative X's on fice face and shoulder plates. What do we think those mean?

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
Yeata Zi
Hmmmm... about his decorative X's on fice face and shoulder plates. What do we think those mean?

His actual face has a large X scar on it (I believe), so it might be related to that?

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PQ and Retrostacja
Yeata Zi

His actual face has a large X scar on it (I believe), so it might be related to that?
Maybe that's it.

But I thought the beautiful robot body was to mask his horrible scarred face. Why would he place a reminder of his disfiguredness where all can see?

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
Yeata Zi
PQ and Retrostacja
Yeata Zi

Maybe that's it.

But I thought the beautiful robot body was to mask his horrible scarred face. Why would he place a reminder of his disfiguredness where all can see?

In the book "In the Forest of the Night" by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes, the main character Risika wore a scar dealt by her most hated enemy (when she could just hide it with a thought) as a promise that one day she would return the favor to the man who gave it to her.

I always thought that he wore it for the same reason, or a reason similar.

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

I think it's simply because a bunny's mouth and nose look sort of like an X shape. It adds some nice detail to his armor without getting busy. The guy is totes an artist. cool

User Image

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Totes an artist.

GobSlobTsu's Husband

Eerie Bunny

10,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
The little X on his face is suppose to represent the 'Bani-face' but there doesn't seem to be any reason for the giant X's on his shoulder pads.

Vicious Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
WHAT IF UNDER THAT MASK HE REALLY IS JUST BANI

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Cranial Spinal Fluid provides the following:

Quote:

1. Buoyancy: The actual mass of the human brain is about 1400 grams; however, the net weight of the brain suspended in the CSF is equivalent to a mass of 25 grams. The brain therefore exists in neutral buoyancy, which allows the brain to maintain its density without being impaired by its own weight, which would cut off blood supply and kill neurons in the lower sections without CSF.
2. Protection: CSF protects the brain tissue from injury when jolted or hit. In certain situations such as auto accidents or sports injuries, the CSF cannot protect the brain from forced contact with the skull case, causing hemorrhaging, brain damage, and sometimes death.
3. Chemical stability: CSF flows throughout the inner ventricular system in the brain and is absorbed back into the bloodstream, rinsing the metabolic waste from the central nervous system through the blood-brain barrier. This allows for homeostatic regulation of the distribution of neuroendocrine factors, to which slight changes can cause problems or damage to the nervous system. For example, high glycine concentration disrupts temperature and blood pressure control, and high CSF pH causes dizziness and syncope.
4. Prevention of brain ischemia: The prevention of brain ischemia is made by decreasing the amount of CSF in the limited space inside the skull. This decreases total intracranial pressure and facilitates blood perfusion.

(Source wikipedia [I know, not a very trustworthy source])

Lack of this fluid in the body can cause:
-Numbness
-Tremors
-Off-Balance
-Muscle weakness
-Gait issues
-Double Vision
-Dizziness (Vertigo)
-Nausea
-Vomiting
-Fatigue
-A metallic taste in the mouth
-Myoclonus (brief rapid involuntary muscle spasms, such as a pulsing bicep or hiccup)
-Tinnitus (the perception of sound within the human ear in the absence of corresponding external sound.)
-Tingling in the limbs
-Face Weakness
-Head Aches

If EB did have his head/spine damaged to the point of being unable to produce this vital fluid, it'd make sense why he'd have to wear that suit. He'd be an absolute wreck!

Dapper Flip-Flopper

Lord Lapin
The little X on his face is suppose to represent the 'Bani-face' but there doesn't seem to be any reason for the giant X's on his shoulder pads.
I was thinking because its kind of like the top of a screw, that its probably to give it a more metal/mecha feel heh

Random
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
was watching that anime and made me think of EB

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Kamok0
Lord Lapin
I was thinking because its kind of like the top of a screw, that its probably to give it a more metal/mecha feel heh

Random
I've never heard of that XD

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

So I herd u liek bunniez? (huge image is huge)
User Image

User Image

Dapper Flip-Flopper

Yeata Zi
Kamok0
Lord Lapin

Random
I've never heard of that XD
XD I don't think its a popular one, I saw a screenshot of it online and thought I'd give it a looksee XP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff