X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
Is there a way to see every item in your invo? I cant seem to find out how

Magic Hobo

So what I'm gathering about this so far is that it'll work, but only if they seriously overhaul the MP tagging system...

Invisible Spark

Not too bad, I like the fact we can see all positions front,back,sitting and standing. I still miss having items sorted by colours but when tags are fixed it should be a bit better.

I also like the ghosting option a lot but wish there was a link to reset it back to your account. (or maybe I'm not looking hard enough. ;w wink Still it's very neat, and for people who like to gift you can at least check if someone has something already if it's enabled. > w <

Unidentified Protagonist

Seems alright. I rarely used tektek so i might not use this much.
But least it was made.

Cottontail

W0LFEH

THE BANNER IS SOOO CUUUUTE emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira
Btw, do you have access yet? I still do but I'm not sure if it's been up all day
cuz I just got online~
I like the fact you can see things in different angles, and is up to par with Gaia's layering system. I wish they had an option to filter out colors.
ariichu
W0LFEH

Btw, do you have access yet? I still do but I'm not sure if it's been up all day
cuz I just got online~

Thankyouuuu! owo And I do, finally, check the first post. I made a crappy guide on how to ghost.
H3av3n
Is there a way to see every item in your invo? I cant seem to find out how

Not at the moment I don't think, but they will probably fix that soon.
ClefairyKid
still unable to use... not really impressed : /

You should be able to use it now. 3nodding

Alien Egg

mmm i still prefer tektek? being able to just browse though all the item poses made it super easy to find exactly what i needed for an avatar. sorting by top/bottom/etc (gaias av builder could really benefit from this, wading through unsorted item poses is a nightmare) and even by colour was really ******** useful too. unless its bugging out for me, im surprised you cant even load up your own inventory to work with. have each item pose from all the items you own just laid out for you would be reeeaaally super duper great for avatar building

one of the biggest problems with the search function i find, is items arent tagged 100% accurately either, some words leave out items that should be included so you're not being given everything you should when you search

so far all i really enjoy is being able to see every pose of ur av while ur still dressing, but i never change my avs pose really so its not exactly the most useful function for me

im assuming its still in beta, so there's hope the devs working on this will actually listen to feedback and add things that gaians are asking for, but who knows

Cottontail

W0LFEH
ariichu
W0LFEH

cuz I just got online~

Thankyouuuu! owo And I do, finally, check the first post. I made a crappy guide on how to ghost.

Ahh that's not crappy at all~! Ghosting is the most confusing
thing about the builder for me, and I'm sure it is for a lot of ppl, so the guide really
helps cat_3nodding

I wonder if it's available to everyone yet? Definitely looks like a lot more have access
today!
prince lambchops
mmm i still prefer tektek? being able to just browse though all the item poses made it super easy to find exactly what i needed for an avatar. sorting by top/bottom/etc (gaias av builder could really benefit from this, wading through unsorted item poses is a nightmare) and even by colour was really ******** useful too. unless its bugging out for me, im surprised you cant even load up your own inventory to work with. have each item pose from all the items you own just laid out for you would be reeeaaally super duper great for avatar building

one of the biggest problems with the search function i find, is items arent tagged 100% accurately either, some words leave out items that should be included so you're not being given everything you should when you search

so far all i really enjoy is being able to see every pose of ur av while ur still dressing, but i never change my avs pose really so its not exactly the most useful function for me

im assuming its still in beta, so there's hope the devs working on this will actually listen to feedback and add things that gaians are asking for, but who knows

While it is the beta (extreme beta) I think that the staff gave us access to the builder solely for our feedback on how they can improve the builder. I completely agree with you on a lot of the features not being up to par with tektek but at the same time this is like the baby version of gaias avi builder and tektek wasn't always color coded and easy to maneuver. I remember when it first came out and how many bugs there was. Of course I didn't care though, I was like 12, but point being it took a while for tektek to get to the user friendly/easy to maneuver avi maker that it was. So I still hold extremely high hopes for gaia's avi builder.

And like I said I completely agree with your feedback on the features, like being color coded, being able to see your invo all at once, and the item poses. So they will more than likely fix those things in the very near future. Although I don't know what they'll do about the tagging system, Tektek used a tagging system too but they did a much better job with theirs.

Sparkly Phantom

I'm glad that items layer like they're supposed to versus checking out items on TekTek and have the layering not work at all or unequip something you weren't expecting.

Overall I think it's rather clunky and slow and I think finding items is harder than it was on TekTek but that's also due to how bad the tagging system is on Gaia for the MP.

I understand it not being perfect since it's the first version, but they have a ways to go before I'll probably use it as much as I used to use TekTek.

Alien Egg

W0LFEH
prince lambchops

While it is the beta (extreme beta) I think that the staff gave us access to the builder solely for our feedback on how they can improve the builder. I completely agree with you on a lot of the features not being up to par with tektek but at the same time this is like the baby version of gaias avi builder and tektek wasn't always color coded and easy to maneuver. I remember when it first came out and how many bugs there was. Of course I didn't care though, I was like 12, but point being it took a while for tektek to get to the user friendly/easy to maneuver avi maker that it was. So I still hold extremely high hopes for gaia's avi builder.

And like I said I completely agree with your feedback on the features, like being color coded, being able to see your invo all at once, and the item poses. So they will more than likely fix those things in the very near future. Although I don't know what they'll do about the tagging system, Tektek used a tagging system too but they did a much better job with theirs.

ive read that the tagging system is getting an overhaul, fingers crossed they get it all right. from what i can see so far, this whole thing is built on searching tags so they gotta be perfect for it to work 100%

tektek set the bar pretty high, so i think gaia really need to put in all they have on this, there are a lot of users who are thirsty for a replacement av builder and they are not gonna be happy bunnies if gaia messes up!!

Holocause's Pardner

Anxious Wyvern

20,465 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Dragon Master 50
I like how it is so far!
Could really do with either an option to see entire items or just poses from all items, though; otherwise if I'm making an avatar with items I already have I may as well just use the regular avatar creator ad click through random items hoping to find one with a pose in a colour I want. I suppose then you'd have to go through and tag every item and it's poses, but in the end I think it'd really be worth it.
I'd also like if you could have more items shown per page, and if clicking an items pose didn't make the item drop-down dissapear.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff