Welcome to Gaia! ::

niice I finally get to use this thing >:p
it's seems a bit messy and unorganized, hard to search for things I'm looking for buut I'm hoping I'll get the hang of it
I do like how you can view all the poses and change the hand position cat_3nodding

Magical Phantom

...now they just need to get together the item search/tagging system, and we will have a nice dress up toy ^__^

gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright

Cottontail

Red Rose Demons
...now they just need to get together the item search/tagging system, and we will have a nice dress up toy ^__^

I'm pretty positive this is the main point being focused on right now; at least I hope
it is, haha, and they have certainly made it seem that way! I also have the feeling that they're holding off
on advertising the avi builder too intensely until the tagging system is up-to-date~
A lot of Gaians still don't seem to realize it's there cat_xd

Magical Phantom

ariichu
Red Rose Demons

I'm pretty positive this is the main point being focused on right now; at least I hope
it is, haha, and they have certainly made it seem that way! I also have the feeling that they're holding off
on advertising the avi builder too intensely until the tagging system is up-to-date~
A lot of Gaians still don't seem to realize it's there cat_xd

i hope so too. and yea, i soooo thought that gaia is being very low key about the builder because of all the search complaints AND i think that if everyone uses it at the same time, the site will slow to a crawl like it did when it was first released. i bet they have lots of fixing/adjusting to do.

Winged Smoker

Don't know if it's just me but nothing loads at all.

Quotable Gaian

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The avatar builder is GREAT! I've built so many avatars!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hellraiser

Overall better than tektek I would say, but I keep having problems with it in regards to loading, in which the avatar doesn't load at all once changes are made - which as you can imagine, sucks a big fat wahmbulance
Not too impressed.
Allstores>tail>inventory with no keyword seems to bring up my entire inventory lol. It's not like every tail item is tagged 'tail' in keywords..

But at least there's something ^^

Frozen Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Oh I'm just glad a new avatar creator was made!
Honestly I figured a new outfit designed would "be in the works" for several years, glad I was wrong.

Big Member

Bruh I just wish the search functions in the MP were better. :/
They are trying their best.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I can't find a link for the avatar builder anywhere
the builder is a good idea, but its been down for the past two days, its kinda hard to know how items look together when its down...unless there is another builder that was created and i just didn't get the notification or what. i would greatly appreciate an explanation...is it down for good or is it just under heavy maintenance??? sad

this is the message iv been getting when ever i try entering the builder

General Error
Feature Currently Disabled.

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
cossplaygirl96
the builder is a good idea, but its been down for the past two days, its kinda hard to know how items look together when its down...unless there is another builder that was created and i just didn't get the notification or what. i would greatly appreciate an explanation...is it down for good or is it just under heavy maintenance??? sad

this is the message iv been getting when ever i try entering the builder

General Error
Feature Currently Disabled.
You need to enable your staff notices...

They took it down Thursday night and said it would be back online sometime after 10am PDT Monday Morning.

Speculation (though no reason was given) is that the builder is disabled because it would leak sale items before their intended reveal time due to the way the sale system is set up to work throughout the weekend.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff