Welcome to Gaia! ::

can anyone help me fix this error??

"Database Error
Failed to pull user data"
It's not working at all fore, completely bugged up. "Get naked" doesn't work at all, some items are stuck on my7 character no matter what I do...

Aside from the breaking glitches there are a couple of things that are sorely missing from this builder:

- No possibility of having the base without the mandatory underwear

- No possibility of seeing just the items without the character base on them

- You have to have hair on your character or look forever to find a bald hairstyle to see the head items without it

All in all it's a nice try, but not even close to Tektek...

Kawaii Carnivore

Well, it looks better than what I expected ! I hope it won't crash and burn ...

Profitable Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
I for one, am super stoked to have ANY form of Avi builder again! It's most def a rough start but honestly if Gaia listens to the people and works on the issues and suggestions right away then I'm sure the Avi builder could impress even the pickiest of Gaians!

A Few Of My Suggestions!!!
ONE: I totally agree about the searching by color, store and item type!! Thats a BIG deal!!!
TWO: I haven't seen any one suggest an option to "add item(s) to wishlist" Maybe a button for each item when you open the "view market value". Yah mean?
Thats it!! Thats my two cents! Thanks for reading! Keep on keep'n on! Namaste

Beloved Bunny

17,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
i was still upset over tektek so i never tried it out lmao
then the other day i realized i needed to find a pair of boots (since ******** seal/peng slips are hella expensive now) and the builder was down so i've yet to try it! i'm hoping its gonna turn out awesome. i'm excited to try it once its back up!

Hellraiser

Still waiting for it to become live again. Is it still under maintenance ?

IRL Genius

7,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
It's back up again~

Sarcastic Bibliophile

31,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

I really wish they would allow a "sort by color" function. It was by far the most used resource on TekTek. And the builder's tags for if something is a "dress" or a "top" or "pants" or "legs" is very hard to navigate.

User Image
the bad:
takes too long to load each page and each item onto the avi
cant see the poses in the items so i have to remember what item gives what pose,
can't see the whole inventory while dressing up the avi so have to scroll up and down to see what some of the items look like on the avi
no sort by color function

the good:
allows you to work with someone else's inventory or your own
shows you what the avi looks like from all perspectives
wide variety of base selection

the unnecessary:
the store tab cause you can't really remember what item is from which store anyways
i'm having a problem.. my avi is a female when not a paws but
when i use the avi builder and i go to human form it makes me male.
there is absolutely no button for me to change genders. help?
I just saw this - I think it'll be handy to see all the items I don't know existed and to find new things to buy.
xTemax
i'm having a problem.. my avi is a female when not a paws but
when i use the avi builder and i go to human form it makes me male.
there is absolutely no button for me to change genders. help?

I'm having the same problem ;n;

Predestined Shopper

4,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
This was my first time ever attempting to try to use it, but I'm getting a "General Error Feature Currently Disabled." So, is it still offline for now?

Shirtless Duck

will forever stick to the tried and true invo search + save img method. I get the usefulness of switching up bases with builder, but there are enough skin items to work around that. For me, anyways.
Is the Avibuilder down?? I use it as a ref for my DID alters and I panic when it goes down...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff