22,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
Royal Pains Master race ninja

Metropol Rubbish
Kronprinz Schwarzhaus

We can cry together jdalfksd.
Oh man though I'm glad someone likes Royal Pains like I do djfaklsdf.
Those details are SO nice and I've been waiting for some high-waisted trousers like that for a long time aaaa.

I also appreciate so much the rich, regal look of the masculine equips that don't immediately fall into shota shorts and ankle-boots territory. @ - @

Haha I actually made this horrible little sound when I saw it!
And same! I was so sad that a lot of other people don't like it, but I kept both of my pass copies. So at least there's two of us that love it. Other than the face and companion, I love every pose and can see myself using them (and that doesn't happen often for direct LQIs!). The cloak especially.

Yes--that too. It's cute, but not that same exact shota thing we get so frequently. And I'm always down for rich and regal. Red was perfect ugh. All I can hope is that the new BF items make up for it if I can't snag one on the MP.

xRedHatx's Wife

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Nothing for me so far.

Deus-ex Potato

55,475 Points
  • not released 500
  • God From a Machine 500
  • Smol Grump 500
Metropol Rubbish

Haha I actually made this horrible little sound when I saw it!
And same! I was so sad that a lot of other people don't like it, but I kept both of my pass copies. So at least there's two of us that love it. Other than the face and companion, I love every pose and can see myself using them (and that doesn't happen often for direct LQIs!). The cloak especially.

Yes--that too. It's cute, but not that same exact shota thing we get so frequently. And I'm always down for rich and regal. Red was perfect ugh. All I can hope is that the new BF items make up for it if I can't snag one on the MP.

Oh goodness, me, too. xD
I was like "EEEEeee..." when I saw those legs JDSKFLDS.

Aw, pssh, oh well. Means more for us LMFAO. DJFKSLD.
I'm in love with all of the poses. I really love the face and the maid, but it's one of those weird things where I wouldn't find myself using it much because of weird positioning on the male base or the simple fact that I don't use companions much djfklads.
Oh gosh, I loved the cloak. It was a very unique looking, yet still amazing pose hhh.

Not that there's anything wrong with the shota-type clothes!
I just.. you know. Generally not my style thing. xD I prefer my long slacks and whatnot djfkls.
Ahhh, I hope you can find something for BFS and get Royal Pains! ; O ;

bensolos's Queen

Star-Crossed Partner

27,315 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Married 100
gaia_angelleft gaia_star gaia_angelright
MAN i want to get an ossidi pass but
but but but
i want moneys for the sale and idk what items it's gonna have and uuuugh why ; ^;

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
Magnificent Moonbeam
What about that Bloody Royal Pains?
”Tell me why am I still here when it’s all gone; I’m living with the ghost of yesterday
Tell me why am I still trying to hold on; I’ve got to tear it down to let it go”

Ehhh... I think I already went over that when the original came out, but it's just too blocky compared to the stuff I usually wear, there's no real definition to either of the leg mods, the coat is just one big blob of flat, it's all just... oddly disappointing, despite the theme sweatdrop
I've tried to like it, I really have; and this red one might still end up on my wishlist just for the shorts and blouse, but it's not something I can really be excited about crying

Don't get me wrong, the pixeling is well done, the little gold details look gorgeous... It's just the wrong style for me for the most part ;3;

User Image

I want those passes soooooo bad. Dx
Ugh I'm always broke and Supersonic ads aren't working.
;m;

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Nanzzy-chan
Magnificent Moonbeam
What about that Bloody Royal Pains?
”Tell me why am I still here when it’s all gone; I’m living with the ghost of yesterday
Tell me why am I still trying to hold on; I’ve got to tear it down to let it go”

Ehhh... I think I already went over that when the original came out, but it's just too blocky compared to the stuff I usually wear, there's no real definition to either of the leg mods, the coat is just one big blob of flat, it's all just... oddly disappointing, despite the theme sweatdrop
I've tried to like it, I really have; and this red one might still end up on my wishlist just for the shorts and blouse, but it's not something I can really be excited about crying

Don't get me wrong, the pixeling is well done, the little gold details look gorgeous... It's just the wrong style for me for the most part ;3;

User Image
Though you might not be a fan of companions, but the maid does look nicely done.

Invisible Gekko

18,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
VVoIfeh

At least there's a tier coming * v *
maybe some more GC discounts as well? i hope orz

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
Magnificent Moonbeam
Though you might not be a fan of companions, but the maid does look nicely done.

Lmao, that's actually the one pose I really like out of it, even if I don't use human companions all that often I like having the option of them xD
I just don't know how often I'd have any use for a maid wiping blood off my face, so that alone is not really enough justification to wishlist rofl

User Image

Familiar Poster

Tenshichan~dream
Why no paw rig budnle (with dee and es recolor please! )

Ok. Now I want that. It would be so purfect

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Nanzzy-chan
Magnificent Moonbeam

Lmao, that's actually the one pose I really like out of it, even if I don't use human companions all that often I like having the option of them xD
I just don't know how often I'd have any use for a maid wiping blood off my face, so that alone is not really enough justification to wishlist rofl

User Image
Well, I just thought it'd be nice for your avi as a demon queen to have a vassal there beside her you know?

44,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Champion 300
  • Winged 100
Kronprinz Schwarzhaus

Oh goodness, me, too. xD
I was like "EEEEeee..." when I saw those legs JDSKFLDS.

Aw, pssh, oh well. Means more for us LMFAO. DJFKSLD.
I'm in love with all of the poses. I really love the face and the maid, but it's one of those weird things where I wouldn't find myself using it much because of weird positioning on the male base or the simple fact that I don't use companions much djfklads.
Oh gosh, I loved the cloak. It was a very unique looking, yet still amazing pose hhh.

Not that there's anything wrong with the shota-type clothes!
I just.. you know. Generally not my style thing. xD I prefer my long slacks and whatnot djfkls.
Ahhh, I hope you can find something for BFS and get Royal Pains! ; O ;

I just realized that it was 599 and not 699...I had juust enough. No self control here, nuh uh

Never have to worry that it'll sell out haha!
The maid is very pretty--but yeah I'm not a companion person either. As for the eyes--I tend to like little tiny angry eyes, so they're a not go for me! But don't even get me started on positioning on the male base emotion_facepalm so many disappointments.
My thing with the cloak is that I've wanted one in real life, but every single one I like is extremely expensive (maybe I could afford one if I didn't spend all this money on Gaia). So to get one on here is awesome. I've been waiting on this for years haha

Yeah, same. Some people can really work it well, but it's just not for me typically and I get sad when the token male item is shota style. Your avatar always looks great anyway.

DYRL
Royal Pains Master race ninja

Yess haha
emotion_brofist
I feel like these two LQI's have gotten so many recolours already. I want to see a lemon yellow Absent Mayor to match my Lazy Daze, please!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff