Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Starrydance
Uuugghh my Trading Pass got disabled for buying $10 batches of cash for tomorrow.

Now going to miss the Battle Pets and maybe even Black Friday - I bet theres not folks answering tickets tomorrow.

*weeps*

Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

Wait, what!? You need to report that ASAP, that's a problem. And given that it's a GC problem and might affect other users, thus negatively affecting their Sale, they should resolve it ASAP.

I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!

So Long Gay Bowser's Significant Otter

Loves You

36,000 Points
  • In a Lilac Forest 500
  • Blink If You Love Me 500
  • Hart of the Forest 500
Xashowd
Starrydance
Uuugghh my Trading Pass got disabled for buying $10 batches of cash for tomorrow.

Now going to miss the Battle Pets and maybe even Black Friday - I bet theres not folks answering tickets tomorrow.

*weeps*

Wait, what!? You need to report that ASAP, that's a problem. And given that it's a GC problem and might affect other users, thus negatively affecting their Sale, they should resolve it ASAP.

I PM'd a Moderator and made a thread in Questions & Assistance.

She said Id have to wait and make a ticket, but as its a holiday I bet I get to sit out Black Friday which is a real disappointment =/

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Starrydance
Xashowd
Starrydance

*weeps*

She said Id have to wait and make a ticket, but as its a holiday I bet I get to sit out Black Friday which is a real disappointment =/

Damn. Well, we do have some nice users around Gaia, so maybe if you explain your plight you could get some help in the event something pops up that you want but can't get due to the erroneously revoked Trading Pass. Hope everything goes well for you!

Loves You

36,000 Points
  • In a Lilac Forest 500
  • Hart of the Forest 500
Xashowd

Damn. Well, we do have some nice users around Gaia, so maybe if you explain your plight you could get some help in the event something pops up that you want but can't get due to the erroneously revoked Trading Pass. Hope everything goes well for you!

Im 100% praying I can get some nice folks to hold onto beautiful things til Im back in action. Can always trust someone in the Community to step up and help out <3

I Noticed You's Problem

Snarky Bear

50,840 Points
  • Live Fast! Die Garish! 500
  • Garish Bear! ʕ•㉨•ʔ 500
  • 捕まりました☆ 500
The new kins excited me greatly
And I had to get the Pearl
I have so many chocobos

Mysterious Trickster

I pulled a Chimes from the Kin rig.

Battle-ready Duck

Riyokuma
The new kins excited me greatly
And I had to get the Pearl
I have so many chocobos

so cuteee Q u Q

Friendly Dreamer

Time to painfully grind the trees now that they are dropping less gold. sad It's going to take a while to get the kin I want from this. x_____x

Spicy Owl

61,590 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • mOWLware 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Starrydance
Xashowd
Starrydance

*weeps*

I had that happen to me the other day when I bought cash in anticipation for next month's lqi pass. Made a ticket and within ten minutes everything was taken care of before anyone was able to respond to it.
    So I wish you the exact same luck I had there.
    And related, wondering what is triggering it since it seems like an automated "this action seems suspicious" thing. I mean, it's not the first time i bought 200 dollars worth of cash and i'm sure it wasn't the first time you stocked up like that.

Loves You

36,000 Points
  • In a Lilac Forest 500
  • Hart of the Forest 500
Clueit

I had that happen to me the other day when I bought cash in anticipation for next month's lqi pass. Made a ticket and within ten minutes everything was taken care of before anyone was able to respond to it.
So I wish you the exact same luck I had there.
And related, wondering what is triggering it since it seems like an automated "this action seems suspicious" thing. I mean, it's not the first time i bought 200 dollars worth of cash and i'm sure it wasn't the first time you stocked up like that.

Luckily it did right itself, looks like the sheer number of "Gaia online" ones made the bank flag it as suspicious, which flags in Gaias' system.

Didnt help I was doing $10 cuts to get more mages, hah!

Sparkly Kitten

53,900 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
Starrydance
Xashowd
Starrydance

*weeps*

I had that happen on one big purchase. I filled a ticket and it was resolved in hours.

Also with your pass disabled you can still make GC purchases from cash shop so there's still that.

Loves You

36,000 Points
  • In a Lilac Forest 500
  • Hart of the Forest 500
Tenshichan~dream
I had that happen on one big purchase. I filled a ticket and it was resolved in hours.

Also with your pass disabled you can still make GC purchases from cash shop so there's still that.

Luckily it was all resolved <3 Nice of someone to get up that late just to free everyone from their Pass-holds to prep for Black Friday!

Sparkly Kitten

53,900 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
Starrydance
Tenshichan~dream

Luckily it was all resolved <3 Nice of someone to get up that late just to free everyone from their Pass-holds to prep for Black Friday!
its very strange. I didn't do anything it if the ordinary and I've often purchased more GC ta time then I did today but for some reason someone didn't like that.

Maybe they are being extra cautious for BF.

Loves You

36,000 Points
  • In a Lilac Forest 500
  • Hart of the Forest 500
Tenshichan~dream
Starrydance
Tenshichan~dream

its very strange. I didn't do anything it if the ordinary and I've often purchased more GC ta time then I did today but for some reason someone didn't like that.

Maybe they are being extra cautious for BF.

It was prolly my fault, I was buying $30 in $10 increments right after the other. Silly mage coupon was my downfall! Forgive me Lulu!

Alien Otaku

I pulled Pieruru and Chime in this rig

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out