Welcome to Gaia! ::

Woo Mee's Fav

Sexy Pickle

29,975 Points
  • Pickle Paradise 500
  • Melonsta X 500
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
Thanks for the thread~!

Thankfully nothing for me today, gives me time to save for BF.
-steals the money back out of Gaia's g-string-
But I still want a Royal Pains. ;3;

(darker/colored freckles and facial piercings please~!)
(melon DGA and Mine Mine Mine)

44,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Champion 300
  • Winged 100
Kronprinz Schwarzhaus

I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THE RED BLACK AND GOLD ROYAL PAINS BUT I'M HOLDING OFF FOR NOW..
I want to wait for the Black Friday Tier to pop up first before I begin purchasing jdfkasldf.
I loooove the Royal Pains series holy sweet jayzus. /grabbyhands at them.
Such a nice item aaaaaaa.

I feel your agony on the Royal Pains D: I've been waiting for this but those passes sucked any funds I had for today away! Finally a recolor that shows off the lovely detailing, but the timing *sobs* All I can hope is that someone lists it on the MP!

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
        Thank you for the thread!

Disappointed at the Sale Passes only because of the timeframe..

Apart from that I really love Lonely Writer's, but not until a tier.. ;U

Separated Idol Alleycat lips please?

Indomitable Bro

i'm safe today, praise yeezus
black friday... bring it. dramallama

Deus-ex Potato

55,475 Points
  • not released 500
  • God From a Machine 500
  • Smol Grump 500
Metropol Rubbish

I feel your agony on the Royal Pains D: I've been waiting for this but those passes sucked any funds I had for today away! Finally a recolor that shows off the lovely detailing, but the timing *sobs* All I can hope is that someone lists it on the MP!

We can cry together jdalfksd.
Oh man though I'm glad someone likes Royal Pains like I do djfaklsdf.
Those details are SO nice and I've been waiting for some high-waisted trousers like that for a long time aaaa.

I also appreciate so much the rich, regal look of the masculine equips that don't immediately fall into shota shorts and ankle-boots territory. @ - @

Bloblike Cutie-Pie

No paws rig bundle but

I am still ridiculously happy with yesterday's update that I won't be sad if we don't get a bundle for it :3

lasagna's Darling

Creamy Delight

Ok good, I can keep saving for black friday, I'm so excited. emotion_dowant

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
I bought the Aureli pass. I hope to find some Odissi for trades as I never want 100% of passes.

shipmas just gained new kingdoms hehehehe

That doesn't leave much play GC for the sale hope the MP will be kind for non pass items. *pets pass* soon my precious.

44,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Champion 300
  • Winged 100
Kronprinz Schwarzhaus

We can cry together jdalfksd.
Oh man though I'm glad someone likes Royal Pains like I do djfaklsdf.
Those details are SO nice and I've been waiting for some high-waisted trousers like that for a long time aaaa.

I also appreciate so much the rich, regal look of the masculine equips that don't immediately fall into shota shorts and ankle-boots territory. @ - @

Haha I actually made this horrible little sound when I saw it!
And same! I was so sad that a lot of other people don't like it, but I kept both of my pass copies. So at least there's two of us that love it. Other than the face and companion, I love every pose and can see myself using them (and that doesn't happen often for direct LQIs!). The cloak especially.

Yes--that too. It's cute, but not that same exact shota thing we get so frequently. And I'm always down for rich and regal. Red was perfect ugh. All I can hope is that the new BF items make up for it if I can't snag one on the MP.

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
”Tell me why am I still here when it’s all gone; I’m living with the ghost of yesterday
Tell me why am I still trying to hold on; I’ve got to tear it down to let it go”

Meh, meh-er, meh-est... Nothing I can use today, still not the reds I wanted, I guess I'll wait and see what the BFS has to offer ;^;

User Image

Smol Waffles

No bundle of exclusive, i r sad. emo

Dangerous Darling

/waits--but not patiently

Tipsy Batgurl

21,390 Points
  • The Dork Knight 500
  • The Dark Side Awakens 500
  • In Squad We Trust 500
I kinda want the Aureli side, but I still dont know what either are ;3;

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Nanzzy-chan
”Tell me why am I still here when it’s all gone; I’m living with the ghost of yesterday
Tell me why am I still trying to hold on; I’ve got to tear it down to let it go”

Meh, meh-er, meh-est... Nothing I can use today, still not the reds I wanted, I guess I'll wait and see what the BFS has to offer ;^;

User Image
What about that Bloody Royal Pains?

Naughty Goat

when is tier? kind of annoyed that the passes are out without it.

I hope to see a yellow absent mayor in the future
so i can replace my ears

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas