/yellows
The summary makes it much easier.

agreed lol

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Crystal Witch: Since the item includes a skin, I think the armmod should at least have included a pose in this shade too.

A little off topic, but I wonder if they are limited to 6 arm poses or they can go up to 9? I remember seeing some being different on each pose with the All-Star Cheer EI, but the arms were different on an arm position basis. If they can go a little either, I wonder why they aren't always including white & black gloves confused

Divine Unicorn

Purinii
Eh, boring update. I get to save money today.

emotion_zzz

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Nanzzy-chan
Magnificent Moonbeam
Blue Topaz/Aquamarine/Diamond Witch please and thanks. That sounds like a lovely idea!
”Tell me why am I still here when it’s all gone; I’m living with the ghost of yesterday
Tell me why am I still trying to hold on; I’ve got to tear it down to let it go”

Oh gosh yessssss to all of those too emotion_drool heart

User Image
Right? They'd be awesome.

Tipsy Batgurl

21,390 Points
  • The Dork Knight 500
  • The Dark Side Awakens 500
  • In Squad We Trust 500
Also, I REALLY want them to bring back Within The Nightmare because I need Coy Ochiba so badly. gonk

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

Lavende's Sharpe Edge
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10146915][img]http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/590cdda39ad463.png[/img][/url]
Nanzzy-chan
W0LFEH
Gaia please omg please make a white haired version of lavenda's hair. Then I can finally make my oc on gaia. ;A;
”Tell me why am I still here when it’s all gone; I’m living with the ghost of yesterday
Tell me why am I still trying to hold on; I’ve got to tear it down to let it go”

AND BLACK TOO THAT HAIR IS TOO GORGEOUS NOT TO HAVE IN BLACK
It's just the right amount of curly and braidy and pretty ;v; <3

User Image

YES OMG YES! Black and White plz! Or just maybe a hair rig with those colors as a specialty?!

Shameless Strawberry

29,040 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Twinky Dave
Tsunlock
Twinky Dave
/COMPLAINS

/male item

/yellows
The summary makes it much easier.

agreed lol
I start to develop an eye twitch when people post the same long rants about certain things not existing every single day. The bullet point form makes it easy to digest AND fresh again. Yessss.
Maybe I should rant about things that don't exist too, but I'm pretty well sated because my colours of choice lately are off-white and off/chocolate black, so... yeah I don't have a lot to complain about.

Indomitable Bro

they should rly just make lavende's hair in ALL THE COLORS /wheeze

Divine Unicorn

OMG I love the Lavande items!!! heart heart

Loyal Shapeshifter

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

Crystal witch is very pretty! emotion_kirakira
Get we get it recolored in the rainbow (yellow, rattyhood, pine)? emotion_kirakira

Beloved Fairy

34,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Vannequin
Lavende's Sharpe Edge
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10146915][img]http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/590cdda39ad463.png[/img][/url]

I have a neeeed. emotion_drool Love the mouth and eye mod.
Does anyone know what the rig later on will be of?

Celestial Shapeshifter

Is it me or has the bundle prices blown up way crazy since January? It used to be 1499 for an exclusive and 10 of the RIG. Now it's 1499 for an exclusive and 5 of the RIG. This new bundle's at a whopping 2999GC...

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
lilloulou
Crystal Witch: Since the item includes a skin, I think the armmod should at least have included a pose in this shade too.

A little off topic, but I wonder if they are limited to 6 arm poses or they can go up to 9? I remember seeing some being different on each pose with the All-Star Cheer EI, but the arms were different on an arm position basis. If they can go a little either, I wonder why they aren't always including white & black gloves confused

They should be able to go up to 9, the Leviathan had 7 (and two different sets of poses at that, for a total of 14)
They really should just start putting 9 poses on all arm mods, and preferably also make it a double pose each time, that way they could include so many more skins ;o;

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces