Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

36,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Thanks for the list ^_^

Perfect Saint

I wanted to buy that Limited Time Item bundle, but there is no tier spending event right now. I'm afraid that the second I buy the item, one will pop out and I get the shaft. It has happened so often I'm frozen. I hope one pops out before the item leaves the shops.
Myrielle
I wanted to buy that Limited Time Item bundle, but there is no tier spending event right now. I'm afraid that the second I buy the item, one will pop out and I get the shaft. It has happened so often I'm frozen. I hope one pops out before the item leaves the shops.

Yeah, I'm waiting on that and a new coupon... emotion_8c

Perfect Saint

hiimbeary
Myrielle

It's definitely making me feel better if we pulled off a combo like Coupon (discount) + Tier. It's a big purchase so it will be painful not to get anything awesome for that cash dump.
Myrielle
hiimbeary
Myrielle

It's definitely making me feel better if we pulled off a combo like Coupon (discount) + Tier. It's a big purchase so it will be painful not to get anything awesome for that cash dump.

Yeah, definitely. It seems that if they haven't done a tier yet, that update is usually late in the evening (at least on my time) but maybe they'll do it a bit sooner sweatdrop

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

new tier!!!! and it have a lot of ** not released ** items!!! WTF rofl rofl rofl rofl

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Myrielle

Hey, there's the tier emotion_yatta

Benevolent Spirit

20,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
A non-repeatable tier. I feel for those who love the items, especially that gorgeous purple Marionette. gonk I guess you have to depend on other people listing to get multiples?

Tipsy Batgurl

21,390 Points
  • The Dork Knight 500
  • The Dark Side Awakens 500
  • In Squad We Trust 500
Wow! I can't wait to get **Not Released** from the spending tier! I'm all about **Not Released**!!!

Benevolent Spirit

20,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Tomago GoGo
Wow! I can't wait to get **Not Released** from the spending tier! I'm all about **Not Released**!!!

You sound like you're from Dewford Town. rofl

Perfect Saint

hiimbeary
Myrielle

Hey, there's the tier emotion_yatta

whee emotion_brofist

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers