Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Batgurl

21,390 Points
  • The Dork Knight 500
  • The Dark Side Awakens 500
  • In Squad We Trust 500
RandomKate
User Image

Huh... So, no Tailored CI? Jayce's item will be thrown into the recolor one?
I see Jayce's item and redux of BoTNS.

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Zero Dream
But I know something that has a nice a** alread-

/bricked

Are we talking about someone's boxy booty? emotion_awesome

Naughty Pants

Well, s**t. After going quite some time without giving a crap about the LQI's Gaia finally hits one of my 'I WANT!' buttons.

That skin. I want that skin. That is a nice skin, and it's even in an unusual color. Crystal Witch, you get over here... you're gonna be mine, even if all I wear is that skin. heart

The bundle? That is a ~nice~ item, but there's no way I would buy that bundle at that price. That's highway robbery.

Deus-ex Potato

55,475 Points
  • not released 500
  • God From a Machine 500
  • Smol Grump 500
Magnificent Moonbeam

Oh how I hope so, yet skeptical at the same time if they come in robin/keiko blue and white combos again. @^@;

Oh dear lord, hahaha. xD
Inb4 two RIGs in one day though. That would be madness!

Here's to hoping the blade of the night sky recolour isn't a user-made recolour.. T w T

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
CRYSTAL anything sells well I mean we have 11 recolors of Crystal Millennium after all. so recolors will come and I keep having daydreams about stars (hence current avi) and Steven U characters. I like Garnet but I keep having ideas about cosplaying Pearl.

her hair will be the hardest thing to find.

waiting for dat RIG.

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Niki-Senpai
I wonder if we're getting a recolor rig or a new item/tailored star rig since both kinds of items were granted last night..
thats what I was worrying about when all the recolors came out and Jayce was the only known winner of a ticket
It would suck if there's no remade items and only recolors. Not that recolors are bad, but I was hopeful for a tailored RIG, they're fun emo

Trash Vampire

Zero Dream
Abbacus
Crystal Witch looks super rad! Especially that background, mm damn. How the heck do people draw such nice-a** rocks. I wanna draw some nice-a** rocks.

/bricked
gives you a glass of water for your thirst cool

Slumbering Tengu

Shinji_Fumajime
As a side-note, is the Crystal Witch really a Steven Universe reference? I've never watched the show so it's hard to tell.

As someone who's all caught up in Steven Universe I'm going to say no, not really
There's crystals in it and that's about what they share in common

Smol Waffles

Argentum Beryl
Tomago GoGo
Argentum Beryl
Is it me or has the bundle prices blown up way crazy since January? It used to be 1499 for an exclusive and 10 of the RIG. Now it's 1499 for an exclusive and 5 of the RIG. This new bundle's at a whopping 2999GC...
A year ago I could pick up a 5 pack + recolor for 10 bucks : /
IDK why they keep driving up prices

Damn talk about driving up prices...that's freaking insane.

I don't think the end stage has ever been 999 for a pack of 9. You're getting a 5 pack of these http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10144405 plus the two exclusive.

And the ramped odds were originally from club verge so definitely more expensive already.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Tall Dark and Snarky
Magnificent Moonbeam

Oh how I hope so, yet skeptical at the same time if they come in robin/keiko blue and white combos again. @^@;

Oh dear lord, hahaha. xD
Inb4 two RIGs in one day though. That would be madness!

Here's to hoping the blade of the night sky recolour isn't a user-made recolour.. T w T

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
絶望した!2リグの考え方は同じ日に両方いる色の変更リグはに絶望した!
(I'm in despair! The idea of 2 RIGs in the same day both being recolor RIGs have left me in despair!)

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
Tall Dark and Snarky
Niki-Senpai
I wonder if we're getting a recolor rig or a new item/tailored star rig since both kinds of items were granted last night..

I think it might be a recolour RIG? o Ao
In the silhouettes, I can clearly see Blade of the Night Sky as the set.
If it were redesigns, I think the silhouettes would look very different.

:sobs: Yeah I saw the preview after I posted.
:is slow and on mobile: ; u ;

Oh well, as long as Jayce's item is out that's all that matters. I'm excited to see what other recolors will be joining it (apart from the anons) wink

Beloved Stargazer

RandomKate
Zero Dream

/bricked

Are we talking about someone's boxy booty? emotion_awesome

0:3

Abbacus
Zero Dream
Abbacus
Crystal Witch looks super rad! Especially that background, mm damn. How the heck do people draw such nice-a** rocks. I wanna draw some nice-a** rocks.

/bricked
gives you a glass of water for your thirst cool

Yas emotion_drool

Beloved Fairy

34,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Riyoyo
You know, the more I look at crystal witch the more mint the green looks.
fml.
lol

Hehehehe. pirate

Deus-ex Potato

55,475 Points
  • not released 500
  • God From a Machine 500
  • Smol Grump 500
Magnificent Moonbeam

2 RIGs on the same day would have been awesome for April Fool's. xD
MADNESS.

Niki-Senpai

Oh, yes, definitely!
Albeit I wouldn't be opposed to another Tailored Star.. new items. /shifty eyes

Resilient Spirit

I really like the crystal witch item, just trying to figure out the book pose? Not sure it it's a hidden pose or a different item. Otherwise I am just IMpatiently waiting for the rig release to try my luck at it for Aether Emporium. Although I will probably end up sorely dissapointed. (luck sucks)
Between trying to get that and the Astra Milky Way, I may just be questing forever. The hat of Aether would just look awesome with this avi. A girl can dream.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff