Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spoopy Loiterer

Wow, so many mecha items in the recolor RIG. We don't see those very often.

Space Man-Lover

12,350 Points
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Leviathan's Turbulent Rampage has a really weird face. Rest of looks good. I swear it's some sort of combo of Homestuck and Street Fighter.

IRL Noob

wow.. the announcement for the owl-o-matic definitely didn't raise my hopes...
none of the items listed were at all exciting to me... and it doesn't seem like the few reported "wins" have been so great either.

definitely another case of the original RIG being significantly better than the later incarnations. lol
Katsu Shunu
wow.. the announcement for the owl-o-matic definitely didn't raise my hopes...
none of the items listed were at all exciting to me... and it doesn't seem like the few reported "wins" have been so great either.

definitely another case of the original RIG being significantly better than the later incarnations. lol

I think they can sustain the sales with the desperation for tickets xd

At least to myself, I started saying a lot lately "if only I was rich then I can guarantee myself getting a ticket"...lol.

Stellar Succubus

The crystal witch is lovely!

I'm not willing to risk it on these owl things since even with such small odds, I wouldn't ever be the winner... luck isn't evenly distributed. And I have no luck at games of chance wink

Aged Bunny

Mills XI
Leviathan's Turbulent Rampage has a really weird face. Rest of looks good. I swear it's some sort of combo of Homestuck and Street Fighter.

I honestly don't see any SF in it.

Space Man-Lover

12,350 Points
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Dark Metamorphosis
Mills XI

Reminds me of Akuma's Gi. Just Blacker and turned into a hoodie instead. Well it reminds me of it anyway. *shrugs*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aged Bunny

Mills XI
Dark Metamorphosis
Mills XI

Reminds me of Akuma's Gi. Just Blacker and turned into a hoodie instead. Well it reminds me of it anyway. *shrugs*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ah, still don't see it even though we have Evil Ryu/Akuma gi from the SF IV item. /shrugs as well.

Greedy Drake

Why is the owl the same price as the bear when it has the crappier ticket at the same odds? Is the prize pool even any good? They should have put at least 2 baby tickets in the pool, its the same amount of work.

Inquisitive Kitten

26,050 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
Where is the Owl-o-matic item list posted?

-PokEdsie-'s Senpai

Pierced Protagonist

The Crystal Witch is gorgeous.
          Both the color and the poses. { more mint items. < 3 }
          Hopefully it will still be available come morning.

The new Leviathan recolor I'm mostly happy about because of the black ear-fins.
          I'm surprised they didn't do a red or pink recolor of it first, though? Particularly
          since Gyarados' shiny is a red/pink.

CyMage's Wife

Dulcet Bard

34,075 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Married 100
I don't get it. How does the Azure Hunter's Destiny do that face thing?

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Music-chan
I don't get it. How does the Azure Hunter's Destiny do that face thing?

Change your arm's pose.

Darling Agent

23,225 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Just bought Crystal Witch, I love the reference to AHS Coven, or at least I read it that way. The mint/turquoise color is fantastic and I just have to find matching items to make a decent avatar wink

Conservative Explorer

Hassli
Torchion
Hassli

Yo, Hassli. New D-green hair recolor in Loyal's. Flame of Disaster Long Locks.

I gotta pick it up. Need more D-green in my life.
I would like it better if I could figure out how to lose this weird black line that removes my eyes

I enjoy the description.

My friend, I believe an Agape's Cut will remove the headband. I'm certain it will remove it, because I tried it last night and the problem was solved.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff