26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Torchion
Hassli
Torchion
Hassli

Yo, Hassli. New D-green hair recolor in Loyal's. Flame of Disaster Long Locks.

I gotta pick it up. Need more D-green in my life.
I would like it better if I could figure out how to lose this weird black line that removes my eyes

I enjoy the description.

My friend, I believe an Agape's Cut will remove the headband. I'm certain it will remove it, because I tried it last night and the problem was solved.
and yet that is not a thing I own

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Jigsaw Chan
Hassli
Torchion
Hassli

Yo, Hassli. New D-green hair recolor in Loyal's. Flame of Disaster Long Locks.

I gotta pick it up. Need more D-green in my life.
I would like it better if I could figure out how to lose this weird black line that removes my eyes

I enjoy the description.

Agape will remove that black headband smile
which I do not have.

Filipino Marshmallow

53,500 Points
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • ⋆⋆⋆ Proud to be Pinoy! ⋆⋆⋆ 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
At least that Leviathan's Turbulent Rampage's arm mod is its saving grace. emotion_bigheart

P.S. I'm disappointed at my little Gyarados. sad

Hallowed Witch

ACK! What time was the Owl-o-Matic last night?

.__. I am so sorry I missed it.

Stubborn Gifter

Zemalia

Can't remember when but I know it shows up before 9pm PDT last night.

EDIT: According to the time of the announcement, Arlette bumped it at 9:31pm. Of course, we know that announcement usually comes late after the release. =P

Hallowed Witch

Jisen Meizuki
Zemalia

Can't remember when but I know it shows up before 9pm PDT last night.
Ugh, I was passed out an hour before that, at least. Was super beat yesterday.

Doesn't look like we've seen too much info on the pulls. But it's strange that it's the same price as the other "o-Matic" items but the ticket is of lower value.

Stubborn Gifter

Zemalia
Ugh, I was passed out an hour before that, at least. Was super beat yesterday.

Doesn't look like we've seen too much info on the pulls. But it's strange that it's the same price as the other "o-Matic" items but the ticket is of lower value.

True. I'm guessing Gaia just did that just to keep the rarity of the ticket the same. It's too bad the Baby Golden Ticket isn't too hype as the original since you'll only get one pose. =P

Hallowed Witch

Jisen Meizuki
True. I'm guessing Gaia just did that just to keep the rarity of the ticket the same. It's too bad the Baby Golden Ticket isn't too hype as the original since you'll only get one pose. =P

That's fair, since they don't want to be bombarded by tickets, but even 799GC would have been a better price.

-sigh- I just wish there was a more accessible way for the lower class Gaians to get tickets. The wealth disparity is getting to be really bad. And I am in no position financially to be spending money on here right now.

Beloved Lightbringer

34,775 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
After having looked around, I can't find the answer to my question, so maybe someone here can help. (Sorry if it's already been brought up.) In the Interstellar Crisis RIG there is a (new, I'm pretty sure) drop for Blade of the Twilight Sky. Is there some reason it's just the sword pose and not the entire pose set?

On another note, the Astro Courier coat from the same RIG is cutting my arms off (which none of the other versions do). Is the MP still being wonky, or is that an item glitch? (Or is it just me?)

Hallowed Witch

Reed Meroe
After having looked around, I can't find the answer to my question, so maybe someone here can help. (Sorry if it's already been brought up.) In the Interstellar Crisis RIG there is a (new, I'm pretty sure) drop for Blade of the Twilight Sky. Is there some reason it's just the sword pose and not the entire pose set?

On another note, the Astro Courier coat from the same RIG is cutting my arms off (which none of the other versions do). Is the MP still being wonky, or is that an item glitch? (Or is it just me?)

You can always check out the Avatar Item Glitch thread for these types of errors.

I see that someone has already reported the Astro Courier coat in there but nothing on the Blade. It could be a glitch, it would be strange for it to only be the sword pose.

Divine Zealot

Wait what? Gaia wants me to pay $30 for the Lavende item? ******** you with a burning metal rod.

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
Dame Ephelia
Wait what? Gaia wants me to pay $30 for the Lavende item? ******** you with a burning metal rod.

I like to say '******** yourself with a carrot stick' instead.

CyMage's Wife

Dulcet Bard

34,075 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Married 100
RandomKate
Music-chan
I don't get it. How does the Azure Hunter's Destiny do that face thing?

Change your arm's pose.
Oooooooh. Thanks!

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Got the Fragmented Wings: Rainbow bundle from Owl-o-Matic!
<333

Rogue

Holy crap. I really hope the Ghostly Laurels become a thing now. I'd be on that fad so fast.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff