Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now Accepting bounties!

Check front page for details! 0.11038961038961 11.0% [ 17 ]
And welcome to Hell! 0.064935064935065 6.5% [ 10 ]
Suck my crankshaft 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 35 ]
THERE IS A LINK TO AN OOC POSTING AREA FOR THE ZACK ON THE FRONT PAGE.. 0.051948051948052 5.2% [ 8 ]
Middle Option 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 14 ]
...raw 0.11688311688312 11.7% [ 18 ]
We need some ideas to create more role play 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 11 ]
we need dedicated RP'ers 0.26623376623377 26.6% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 154 ]

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

Glorious Athena

-Hearing her out while marching on towards the woodland terrain, he wondered where did all of this come from? He didn't consider himself a fighter, more along the lines of a survivor. An arctic gladiator living throughout day by day and enjoying himself as he continues to survive. Sure he took on those that made Kizu the underdog but, he still stands tall and lives to fight another day. People like his old teacher Samayou being declared a legend along the lines of others that roamed about the realm of Gaia, it was a title on it's own that Kizu didn't give a damn about. He does what he does best, knock down those who want to step up against him.

Now, Athena would be the one to step up against Kizu. Once things are said and done with a win or a loss, he would go back to what he usually does. That would be kicking back and having a ******** beer or two, or just smoke up a big fatty in relaxation. By the time she finished her little monologue, they would already find themselves within the well forested terrain. Gradually coming down towards a steady halt, he turned about and took a good look at Athena." Fight's are always exciting, knowing it might or not be your last breath being drawn for the day is one hell of a ******** rush."

He sharply uttered with delight as his body can be seen having collectively obtain large smokey patches of ice throughout the body. The faint audible crystallized clangs sounded from those frozen tips of his twisted azure and platinum locks bumping against one another. For another tale to be carried out, The Artic Reaper known as Kizu versus Glorious Athena. His right fingerless coated hand would rise and motion in gesturing for her to make the first move.-

Hilarious Lunatic

[ I think I'm still waiting? ]

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
OOC: HE BROKE FOURTH WALL!!?! HE BROKE FOURTH WALL!?!?!

Hellraiser

Tobuketsu

Ooc:
My Gaia's been acting up Dx

Hilarious Lunatic

[ Wut happened? ]

Hellraiser

Ooc:
I have Hughesnet.

Hilarious Lunatic

[And I have boredom/ ]

Vozie's Senpai