Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now Accepting bounties!

Check front page for details! 0.11038961038961 11.0% [ 17 ]
And welcome to Hell! 0.064935064935065 6.5% [ 10 ]
Suck my crankshaft 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 35 ]
THERE IS A LINK TO AN OOC POSTING AREA FOR THE ZACK ON THE FRONT PAGE.. 0.051948051948052 5.2% [ 8 ]
Middle Option 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 14 ]
...raw 0.11688311688312 11.7% [ 18 ]
We need some ideas to create more role play 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 11 ]
we need dedicated RP'ers 0.26623376623377 26.6% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 154 ]

Kizu Pantera

He sighed, almost wistfully, giving a shrug at the two, being shot down by Kurai's remark. "I'm almost tempted to risk being burned. After all, what's an extra burn mark gonna do; add another scar to my body?"
A slight twisting action, and he capped his flask, tucking it back into his coat pocket for now. "Then again, I've had enough shares of getting burnt alive by flamers in my youth. I'll concede this round, Mademoiselle! But just for today."

He then turned his attention towards Kizu. "I don't know about you, but seems like you've been missing out on a lot of action, from what I'm hearing. I can probably believe that things get pretty...'exciting' on occasion. Though how far that topic goes should probably be left for another day."

Kurai`Haruko

OOC: you can't afford me ^_~ sorry snowy.

OOC: emo

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
"If you play nice enough,after I burn you,I'll ask Kizu to put some ice on it." She would mockingly bat her lashes at him before shifting her attention back to Jael,"I dont get men. Hopeless.Pointless. " She threw her arms up in the air melodramatically,rolling her eyes. And now here Saka went,with his petty remarks,and inquiries,"If you don't like my color scheme,stay out of my bathroom, Mr pene pequeño." Saka would no doubt know this man from the size of condom he wore,to what kind of brush he used on his hair. She would give Jael her best pitying look,for the lady had shacked up with a man who acted more grandfatherly than grandfather fox.
Saka Hirozumi
Saka crossed his arms over his chest as he remained resting against the wall, listening to the two women talk between themselves before finally speaking up on the matter of his private garden situation. "I think the floral scent fits the room personally, and it adds a little bit of diversity to that ugly wall paint and color scheme." Saka had reached back over to retrieve the beer after Jael had stole a drink of it, to take another swig, only to set it back down only moments later. "So... You're a swordsman?" An illuminated pair of iris's were now coming to settle on Snow, Saka was hardly one to find trust in new people or people he did not know and Kurai had witnessed first hand how that can unfold. Saka was more or less withholding interrogation since this man knew both Kizu and Kurai, every fiber in his being ached to peel open this unknown man's psyche and find out if he was truly a friend or foe; To see what made him tick, but Saka would not show it and would bite his tongue and play this out calmly. Kurai would never have to walk in on Saka torturing some poor soul in the kitchen sink again, so he pushed the next question out from behind a calm curtain. "What discipline do you use? Which style does your sword strike by?" Easy goes it Saka, don't jump the gun.

Hearing a question being thrown at him, the swordsman turned his attention to a face he doesn't recognize. Assuming it was just idle talk, the swordsman opened his mouth to speak, but stopped himself suddenly when Saka pressed more questions onto his lap.

"Weeelll.."

Rather eager, ain't he? Perhaps...
Nah. Must be his imagination. The swordsman pointed at his belt, where the dual katana blades were tied to. "If the blades on my hips didn't give it away already, then perhaps this would." He pulled on the side of his longcoat, revealing a row of throwing knives bundled neatly within the coat's interior, easy to pull out and throw at a moment's notice. "Disciplines, styles...once you learn so many, they tend to blur together and become something that is beyond just guidelines and techniques. Who cares if there's a specific way in using a blade, or some adhering principle that must be done during a particular pose or gesture? Once your weapon becomes second nature to you, does it really matter? If there is such a name for this, then perhaps..."

He stroked his cheek a bit in thought.

"Formless style, maybe?"

Lavish Lover

The beer was free again for Jael to snag another sip and she did so with a grin and mischievous look toward Saka. It was lost on him, however, as he began to dig into the other man who sat with them in the bar. Jael couldn't help but roll her eyes at it and shake her head, now claiming the beer as her own. Why? Because Saka was going to work being all sorts of 'worried' or whatever about anyone new that he didn't know. Typical, but Jael couldn't possibly blame him for being cautious. Her attention returned to Kurai who was poking fun at Saka and men in general. It brought a grin of appreciation and humor to her lips. Maybe she and Kurai were bonding after all. "He just goes in there to try on all your lady perfumes. Sometimes Saka enjoys being the feminine one.." Jael teased, letting her golden eye flick to look at the emerald colored eyes that were so focused on Snow. "So yes, I agree, men are hopeless.. though pointless.. I'm not so sure.." She looked back to Kurai with a helpless shrug. "Can't say I've had a woman satisfy me the same way as a man can." Best way to go for Jael was always brutal honesty. Kind of her nature, kind of can't help it.

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
OOC: Work in morning~I will be back then~

Lavish Lover

[[ I will be ending my posting for the evening too. Work as well in the morning. Night~ ]]

Hellraiser

Ooc:
Lack of sleep is gonna kill me... Dx
I'm out!
(( Teh Rps....
They've died down.

;__;

Well, I'm off too then. ))

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
Nightsnow
(( Teh Rps....
They've died down.

;__;

Well, I'm off too then. ))
OOC: well return xD
Kurai`Haruko
OOC: well return xD

OOC: Can't do much until Saka replies. Or Kizu. xP

Hellraiser

Nightsnow

Ooc:
I'll have a post up here as soon as these time out, and connection issues are resolved. .-.
Free time to actually roleplay... I'm one of the users experiencing site issues, just my luck.
Mods said they're working to resolve them in an announcement so hopefully here soon it'll be trusting enough for me to post.

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
OOc I shall be posting shortly. I just got home. ill tome skip from last night

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
The kitsune wandered down from her room,her hair pulled in to a thick ponytail today. She sported the latest in fashion today,I.E. a pair of black covers,jeans that fit snug around the bottom but loose around the legs and a crimson tank top. She hummed a soft tune,seemingly oblivious to the world.

*time skip from last night,obviously*
Kurai`Haruko
The kitsune wandered down from her room,her hair pulled in to a thick ponytail today. She sported the latest in fashion today,I.E. a pair of black covers,jeans that fit snug around the bottom but loose around the legs and a crimson tank top. She hummed a soft tune,seemingly oblivious to the world.

(( I'll just assume stuff happened, and continue on if no one is responding. xP ))

A light, savory smell whiffed throughout the bottom floor of the bar. The lights were turned on near the kitchen, exposing some mess that could be seen left on the pots and pans near the stove, where some intense firefighting cooking had been done. Bowls after bowls of plates were thrown on top of each other near the corner of a table, where a hulking figure in his dusty grey longcoat was wolfing down some food with reckless abandon.

Munch. Crunch. Nom nom.

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
Nightsnow
Kurai`Haruko

(( I'll just assume stuff happened, and continue on if no one is responding. xP ))

A light, savory smell whiffed throughout the bottom floor of the bar. The lights were turned on near the kitchen, exposing some mess that could be seen left on the pots and pans near the stove, where some intense firefighting cooking had been done. Bowls after bowls of plates were thrown on top of each other near the corner of a table, where a hulking figure in his dusty grey longcoat was wolfing down some food with reckless abandon.

Munch. Crunch. Nom nom.

Jesus Christ. The kitsune stopped at the kitchen door, an appalled look on.her face,"Whaaaa!? Who the hell made such a mess! I'm not cleaning this up!" Her face contorted in annoyance and anger st. the mess and stench coming from the kitchen. How she had slept thru the creation of those mess was beyond her wildest imagination. Thru kitsune let out a soft growl as she made her way behind the bar.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff