Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now Accepting bounties!

Check front page for details! 0.11038961038961 11.0% [ 17 ]
And welcome to Hell! 0.064935064935065 6.5% [ 10 ]
Suck my crankshaft 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 35 ]
THERE IS A LINK TO AN OOC POSTING AREA FOR THE ZACK ON THE FRONT PAGE.. 0.051948051948052 5.2% [ 8 ]
Middle Option 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 14 ]
...raw 0.11688311688312 11.7% [ 18 ]
We need some ideas to create more role play 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 11 ]
we need dedicated RP'ers 0.26623376623377 26.6% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 154 ]

Hardcore Tactician

19,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
((I feel like I am about to have a Monty Python moment))

Hilarious Lunatic

Anne note for the other Ewen hours I'd Christmas that aren't interesting

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Tobuketsu
Anne note for the other Ewen hours I'd Christmas that aren't interesting
ooc wuuut?? English please?
Kizu Pantera

Athena placed her hand against a tree, feeling along the bark when Kizu finally stopped where he felt was a good enough area for them to brawl. Her eyes were looking at the wood texture. She didn't realize sycamore grew around here, feeling its smooth texture with an occasional bump along its white surface. She was half paying attention to the iceman, her arrogance knowing no bounds. It was only by chance that her eyes shifted and she caught his beckoning finger. He had gathered a considerable amount of ice along his body by now. She saw it crystallizing during their walk, but now he was coated from head to toe in the stuff. To say the least, she was within his territory. The environment was as much of a weapon as he was. And little ole Athena only had herself.

"I'm surprised. Usually, you're the one taking the initiative. I guess it makes sense. Everytime you took the charge, I ended up punishing you for it. But you made one mistake, Kizu."

Her right hand was now glowing, arcane power being weaved through her body as it swam itself along the bark, intruding the tree.

"You have the advantage here. You should have stole the pace the moment we entered the area."

Her hand slapped against the bark. The sap within heated up, then exploded. Similar to what happens when lightning strikes a tree, the bark exploded at the point of impact, splitters exploding outward. The tree began falling down, canopy and all as it creaked then cried, aiming down toward Kizu. By then, her left hand was open, more arcane energy now expanding into her left arm as she stepped over to another tree, one much thicker. She placed her right hand against it for aiming reasons while she pulled back her left, hand balling into a fist. With latent power, she struck into the bark of it. Same effect occurred. Where ever Kizu would dodge to, this second tree would follow as her eyes kept on the ice warrior.

"The mark of a good fighter is one that knows when it's the best time to strike!"

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
Ooc: the s**t is gettin deep in here

Lavish Lover

Saka had stepped down instead of stepping up to engage in a confrontation that he would have started. Jael was glad, she had enough on her plate to worry about than trying to keep herself out of a silly brawl. As he began to explain his back story, Jael's eyes refocused on the ground instead of the beer in her hand. She was going to have to reteach herself that she honestly could not drink if she was going to have this child. Disappointed, Jael began to let her mind wander when she heard Toby speak again - speak about something about fate. Her golden eye turned up to look at him. How did he know she was carrying an unborn child? She wasn't showing - not that she knew of - and she didn't think she had told anyone but Saka about it. Maybe he was more inhuman than he was giving off. Jael's lips parted to say something - anything about staying out of their private life - but Saka butt in pretty quick. Which, in all honesty, was probably a good thing. Apparently Jael was feeling very touchy about herself and her life lately... that had never been an issue before. 'Maybe this is what happens with hormones? Weird...'

Jael looked to Saka as he spoke about running tests and her heart began to race a bit faster. This was not the type of topic she wanted to be talking about nor thinking about. Well, at least he was moving on to talk about this war thing that was apparently popping up. She had known about it.. slightly. Saka had mentioned him and Kizu looking to take down another group but Jael tried her best to stay out of any of it. The less she knew the better for her - mainly for her own protection. But... with the baby and her current position with the unknown... 'Wait.. war? Now?!' Jael's face was pale now with the thought of losing Saka during one of the most precarious moments of their relationship. But now was not the time to talk about it, not with a stranger standing right there. Jael maintained her silence for a while until the man said something about blue balls.

"Yeah, Kurai tends to do that.. She left me all sorts of hot and bothered when we first met. Good thing Saka knew how to treat me right, I'm sure he would be happy to help your balls feel better," she joked, hoping to get to a lighter tone not only in the conversation but perhaps also in her own mind. Then again, she couldn't help but worry... and she had to ask. Turning to Saka, her arms now crossed in front of her with a curious look upon her face she asked, "Is this scuffle with Sigil coming to a head now? More-so than when you first mentioned this to me?" Saka would be able to pick up on Jael's change in emotion and demeanor about this thought. She truly was worried about it, perhaps more than she needed to be. A females.

[[ welp, not the best way to try and catch up but I tried. xDD ]]

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

Glorious Athena

-Just like everyone else, she also underestimated him. Then again, it's expected from a prude b***h like Athena. Hearing her blab about him usually making the first move while molests the tree, all he could do was smirk. Her talking seemed to be her usual tactic in getting others to submit out of boredom and it was until then, she was going to make one thing clear. Spotting the glow within her grasp made him smile even more, her words were empty at this point. While her hand was in motion to slap the hell out of the tree, he darted off towards the right and settled behind the tree.

Multiple thunks from the collision of splinters and chunks of wood hitting the other tree, he eerie creek and moan cried out through the timberland tickett and it would land a few feet away from him. Hearing her strike another tree, he let out a mild snicker as Athena would catch sight of horizontal and diagonal streaks of light gleaming one after another. All she would hear were multiple billowing thuds reverberating about the area, as the second tree was in the process of crashing down towards the section of where Kizu once stood. The arctic figure blitz and rebound from one tree to the next ,before flickering towards the earth towards a slight crouch seven feet away. those coated dark brawny limbs were positioned in a loose peek-a-boo guard, as the beast rushed in towards her.

Once within range, that right fist went into a nice fluid motion through the middle to strike just above her navel area.-
"Gotcha, b***h!"

Hilarious Lunatic

[ Just gotta wait for Saka now. D: ]

Lavish Lover

[[ I'm trying to get him to post. D; ]]

Hilarious Lunatic

Kurai or Saka, either can be touched. D<

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
OOC: Why are we touching me?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hilarious Lunatic

Proximity. Also breasts.

Hellraiser

Shimmering Cupcake

Tobuketsu

"For the most part... That woman that had entered the bar...? Her name is Athena and she is one of Sigil's supposed champions, she is Tres's mother... The guy that runs Sigil that is; Kizu has some bad blood with her is why I got you out of there, plus this isn't my fight." Saka said with a shrug before picking up the other beer Jael had handed him previously (That he had sat on the ground next to the tree) before popping the cap off of it in the same manner as before, with his right thumb. "It won't be long before we snuff them out... Sever the head and the body will die." He stated with a chuckle before pressing the green bottle to his lips and taking a swig, pointing at Toby slowly before speaking. "We share enemies you and I and I believe that we could help each other in the long run... Being neutral will not hold out forever... Plus I need you to help me track down a woman named Trinity." Saka said with a nod before taking a second, heavier swig this time, turning his attention back to Jael slowly allowing his eyes to settle on her, before walking over slowly.

"Remember that place I showed you not too long ago? The secret one in the woods that's not far from the watch tower? I am only half human and truth be told these situations give me weak knees and I typically would have bailed by now... But I made you a promise and that is something I would take to the grave... I told you that you'll have to put up with me for the rest of your life... Unless you eventually decide otherwise, I'm not full human like you two and I'm not good at these things so you'll have to forgive me as I have much to learn about this situation..." He allowed his voice to trail slightly, dropping the bottle to embrace Jael instead as to hopefully soothe her worries; He assumed what her concern was but dared not speak it aloud with the guest around, Saka merely handled it the only way he knew how. "I've only ever been a fighter, a killer, and a breeder... Not a lover in the romantic sense." He admitted to Jael, his hands pressed to her stomach and his chin resting on her head (Being the height difference between the two) quite the amazing sight truth be told - A cold blooded killers soft side revealed by the thing he most despised and yet coveted just as much, it almost made him appear... Human.

Hellraiser

Ooc:
Not Tricon's Trinity... Vinny's Trinity, just to be clear here everyone! ^.^;

Hardcore Tactician

19,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Saka Hirozumi
Ooc:
Not Tricon's Trinity... Vinny's Trinity, just to be clear here everyone! ^.^;
((she hasn't been used all month, I doubt anyone really had that confusion except possibly holly))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff