Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now Accepting bounties!

Check front page for details! 0.11038961038961 11.0% [ 17 ]
And welcome to Hell! 0.064935064935065 6.5% [ 10 ]
Suck my crankshaft 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 35 ]
THERE IS A LINK TO AN OOC POSTING AREA FOR THE ZACK ON THE FRONT PAGE.. 0.051948051948052 5.2% [ 8 ]
Middle Option 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 14 ]
...raw 0.11688311688312 11.7% [ 18 ]
We need some ideas to create more role play 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 11 ]
we need dedicated RP'ers 0.26623376623377 26.6% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 154 ]

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
"Mayhap, then, you ought to find out what is off limits before you touch it. I tend to not want anyone who wanders in to my little..establishment to ever leave. I like to keep them around so I dont get bored." She would run her fingers thru her tail,batting her lashing at him,"I do hate, very much, when I get bored,and am left alone to my own devices. I tend to get in trouble when I am left alone." Her voice rolled off her lips smoothly,a bit of a smile playing across them.

OOC: Leaving me all alone <//3
Kizu Pantera

Athena grinned. Then her upper body moved as she let up a chuckle from her throat. It was a deep rumble of a laugh, a snickering reaction to his words. He sounded like a child to her right now. But there was no point in perceptions. Actions spoke louder. She could tell he was furious in the eyes. She could see his resolve. He truly believed he had the power to beat her.

"So be it. You're keen to the ice elements, right? Then this must be your best opportunity."

She took a walk forward, moving pass him to head toward the door. She opened it, showing off the icy environment that awaited them outside this warm building.

"We're surrounded by the stuff. With such a territorial advantage, this is the best chance you got in showing me your true power."

She turned her head to look at him.

"No time limits this time. We'll settle this little rivalry once and for all. Are you up for it?"

Hellraiser

Shimmering Cupcake

"That sounds like a foolish thing to do, it also sounds like a challenge if you were to press me." Came a masculine voice thick with a silky undertone from atop a tree branch at the edge of the river's tree line, Saka with Jael thrown over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes had decided to avoid the drama within the Zack's interior. Dropping from the tree before carefully setting his lover down, having grabbed a dufflebag and packing it with some proper snacks and clothing, and a few beer among other items on his way out. Finally digging through the bag and throwing on a pair of dress slacks before lacing his boots up and tucking his pants legs over the tops of them slowly, his hands slowly moving to fasten the metallic rectangular buckle which resided upon his pelvis. Under the light of the fire and moonlight one could see the six-foot-one figure's entirety and not just the eerily illuminated (Only slightly... Like a soft glow) Iris's.

Saka ran a strong right hand through messy locks of chin length emerald locks, as if to tame his hair and allow it to caress and hug his seemingly symmetrical facial features wrapped in sun kissed; Tanned flesh. Saka's arms were intricately etched with ebony toned ink (similar in tone to the minimal clothing he wore) which wrapped in tribal designs from his shoulders to his wrists. Saka's left hand was hooked on the dress slacks which hung low enough on his pelvic region to come off as low cut as it revealed his hairless upper pelvis and hips. The whole of his torso and body was toned, revealing the approximate ten-percent body fat within the entirety of his figure.
Heading into the bar, Le'kron felt a little odd on the current concept of how things where going, granted it seemed he was one of the few of the Dragontis family who could walk into this place anymore without drama following in suit, he couldn't help but wonder how the hell him of all people managed to do so. walking in to what seemed like a busier then usual time, there where heads butting and people around with faces both old and new... Must be a holiday thing. with most people seeming quite busy with their own matters, the hybrid would make his own way to the bar and start looking for a drink. Going for a simple jack and coke mix, he would take his glass, find a seat, and kick back to watch the chaos unfold before him.

Who needs daytime drama TV in a place like this?

Hilarious Lunatic

"See this is exactly the type of thing I'm trying to avoid."

He hung his head as he stood up to greet the newcomer only to see that he had an unconscious woman draped over his shoulder. Without skipping a beat he spoke-

"Kinky stuff huh?"

His eyes veered off to the corner for a second as he looked to the sky.

No lightning.

He was looking for any sort of battle advantage should he get jumped. He has no way of knowing anyones capabilities outright and would probably entertain a "tactical" retreat should he be accosted. He considered his options to break the tension he had created as it had been unintentional. It was easy enough to discern that the girl was in fact that Jael referenced. He shifted his weight to the side and placed his arms behind his back, taking small steps closer to the Kitsune girl whose name he had yet to receive. After a few shuffle steps he reached her and placed his arm around her shoulder, clearing his throat as he gave a coy look at the man in the green hair. He did his best to imitate the mans posturing with a flip of his hair over his eyes.

"I too like to live dangerously."

Hellraiser

Tobuketsu

Ooc:
Kurai said she needs rest and that she's sorry.
Told us to go on without her.

Hilarious Lunatic

[ MY HEART WILL, GO ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN ]

Hellraiser

Tobuketsu

Ooc:
Up for a spar tonight maybe?

Lavish Lover

If by kinky he meant that Jael was in next to nothing in the middle of the now much colder weather and she was apparently okay with being carried around like a ragdoll then yeah, it was pretty kinky. Jael shifted slightly on Saka's shoulder as she heard him speak and then another, unfamiliar voice sprang up. Intrigued and extremely excited about something new - something male and new - Jael wiggled about until she was set down next to Saka and her body turned to look at Kurai and the newest person she had yet to meet. Her one showing golden eye was sparkling with delight, the other carefully covered by a black eye patch. Her vibrant pink hair was spiked once again - no longer flat from the sleet from earlier - and her bubblegum colored lips were pulled into a deliciously mischievous grin.

"If you really like to live on the edge you should come hang out with Saka and I in our love nest. I'm sure Kurai would like to join us - maybe in the newly made jungle in her room?" Jael asked, her voice rough though not deep. It was clear she had once been a heavy smoker. While Saka had moved to stand in a threatening manner, Jael moved next to him, her tanned arm wrapping around his large arm as her curvy body settled along side him. She wore a simple cropped black t-shirt and a pair of smokey grey cut off shorts - tattered and distroyed from either lots of wear or they just came like that, her feet covered by ankle boots with spikes on the side.. It was obvious that Jael liked to show off her body, a toned and feminine look to her with long legs and large breasts. She definitely was screaming the word 'slut' with her body language and attire. But there was something about this man that Jael was more intrigued about other than the fact that he was a new male in the area. Perhaps it was the fact that there was nothing visibly weird about him - he didn't have a tail, or massive fangs, or scaly skin... Maybe he was hiding his strangeness well. Jael wouldn't be surprised to find if she was completely and totally alone in being the legit only human in the area. Weak, small, insignificant ******** human.

[[ noooooo kuraaaiiiii~ MY LOVE, MY DARLING~! ]]

Hilarious Lunatic

[ I really want to but I'm just doing this as a "pre-canon" thing so it doesn't necessarily interfere with whats happening in the rave since Toby may end up dying. D: I'm getting super ancy because it's moving sooooooooo slow but at least it's a solid plot line. After I'm done with it I'd be more than up for it.

And ya' know you and Frost and the other guildies are more than welcome to come in and make it even more chaotic. ninja ]

Benevolent Spook

15,600 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Candy Fiend 150
Tobuketsu
[ ]

(( I'd rather let you finish your plot arch sooner rather than adding weight to the already slow-moving plot :3.

But ya know, you could just use your experience as a sort of displaced-time event. Spar with Saka and then insert it anywhere in Tobu's timeline that you wish after the fact. ))

Hilarious Lunatic

[ Oh I know, it's more just me wanting to focus on keeping Toby alive and saving all my tricks for the fight. xP The guy playing Wesker has been trying to kill of my character since like....06 and I know he's tracking my posts. It's fine because it's a fun little rivalry but at the same time theres a few things he hasnt seen himself and I want to save it for after the fight because I want to start using it regularly. IF this does drag on much longer I'd be more than happy to oblige because I can't keep him tied up forever. I think it's just a combination of so many people being involved along with the holidays keeping people busy with family and such.

Edit: Had to change Wesker and Toby around. @_@

Hellraiser

"He has the scent of a human... No offense." He apologized to Jael only and not the strange male, Saka's senses were above that of a mere human, simply because of his heritage most of which ranged from his grandparents and father as his mother was human. The man seemingly calmed as Jael settled next to him, it was more than a territorial thing as it ventured into a trust issue and a slight disdain for most humans. "You should watch your jokes, should Jael or Kurai forbid it I will rip your lungs out of that fragile rib cage of yours." Saka was like a pit bull on end and ready for a fight, for blood and his territorial issues seemed to increase since he learned of Jael's pregnancy and has been struggling with his human emotions. "I wasn't too rough on you was I? Getting you out of the bar I mean." Saka asked Jael, partially concerned given their situation and given his last destructive fit it was probably safe to assume that Saka was still on edge over the potential of Jael leaving.

Only two times in his life had Saka ever shown any sign of restraint, that was with Jael or when he was hanging out with Kizu. "I don't trust you, nor particularly like you... I don't know who you are, or your reasons for being here... But I have some beer if you want one; Just remember that I will crush every bone in your body if you so much as cross me." Saka dare not reveal Jael's pregnancy to a stranger... It could make her a target for enemies or piss her off should she want to keep that fact a secret, though this was one of the few times that Jael would have seen this more animistic side of Saka since their first meeting.

Hilarious Lunatic

Sheesh, that's an awful lot of fronted threats, at least the dude bro is honest.

He frowned like a child at the prospect of having already irritated the man. His woman seemed to be a bit more agreeable, in not lacking for tact. Hailing from the Mist had afforded him a hardy disposition to dealing with "Metas" as he referred to anything not human, but he always became irrationally angry at the mention of human inferiority. In part, it was because of his own triumphs in his past and the fact that him being alive was a testament to the tenacity that at least some humans had. He did regret that he didn't have meta perception when it came to detecting energy, as this would've made him a better shinobi and he wouldn't of had to rely on technology so much to differentiate between the different types of metas.

Something seemed strange to him though, the girl didn't display any obvious signs of any meta he had encountered nor did he get any significant output reading from her. It didn't take a detective at this point to make a conclusion. The way the man had denoted human, her lack of any physical features.

"....Your girlfriend is human?"

His tone came off as puzzled. He didn't understand their relationship at all and simultaneously felt that she had condescended to her as much as he did to him.

"More to the point, what are you exactly? Does beer work the same way it does for you as it does for us."

Lavish Lover

Jael wasn't happy about Saka's distaste for the human race, but she was strangely used to it by now. Or at least, she knew he was going to have to put up with it if they decided to keep and deal with the thing growing in her womb. Though when Saka continued to send threats the man's way, Jael could not help but shake her head with a small sigh. "Take a chill-pill babe, we don't need you scaring off new friends. He isn't necessarily an enemy yet," Jael whispered to him, though it would be loud enough for the newest member of the party crew to hear. "And yes, I'm fine. It's not like I'm some fragile egg now, you can still rough me up a bit," she teased, her face turning up to Saka with a glint of desire in her eye.

It quickly diffused, however, when the new guy spoke up to Saka's words. But it was more like questioning, confused even, and not even really addressing her. How rude. Jael shifted away from Saka as the man proceeded to ask about her and her race to Saka, even though she was clearly capable of answer them. Before Saka could even answer, Jael smiled proudly, "As human as they ******** come, dollface." Jael moved away from Saka then to the bag where they had the beer, pulling four of them out. She waltzed back over toward the men, handing two to Saka and one to the new guy and one for herself. So he asked if she was human, and he seemed so perplexed about it. Why was it so strange for Saka to be dating her? It's not like she really looked totally human did she? She had neon pink hair... gold eyes like a freakin' cat.. but then again.. that was really all that was special about her. Jael's lips were turned into a thoughtful pout as she stared at the cap of her beer.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff