Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now Accepting bounties!

Check front page for details! 0.11038961038961 11.0% [ 17 ]
And welcome to Hell! 0.064935064935065 6.5% [ 10 ]
Suck my crankshaft 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 35 ]
THERE IS A LINK TO AN OOC POSTING AREA FOR THE ZACK ON THE FRONT PAGE.. 0.051948051948052 5.2% [ 8 ]
Middle Option 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 14 ]
...raw 0.11688311688312 11.7% [ 18 ]
We need some ideas to create more role play 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 11 ]
we need dedicated RP'ers 0.26623376623377 26.6% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 154 ]

Hellraiser

With a sigh, Saka stepped back and sat down next to the bag showing that he gave up on what would have probably normally ended with a bad situation - Instead he decided that he may as well answer the man's question. "I am half human, but my looks are probably as far as it goes, I am the b*****d son of a demi-god and a mortal woman who could not even bear me and my twin brother in her womb. My grandfather is Inari Okami and my grandmother Alraune... The Mandrake or Mandragora as others know them as, I am only one-fourth kami and one-fourth Mandrake." Saka saw humans as weak because of his mother, but only Jael had heard him straight out admit it... But deductive reasoning made it an easy two plus two, taking a moment before popping the metal cap from the beer with his right thumb after setting the other green bottle Jael had handed him onto the ground. "You do have to forgive me... Being a warrior you must understand how hard it can be on some of us... I am not one that is easy to trust." Saka was never afraid to man up to his rude behavior, this docile attitude was the Saka that his friends knew better.

"Beer works the same way, I just have a much higher tolerance than most people." He said with a slow nod before leaning back against a tree from his seated position, breaking a moment of silence with a slight revelation. "I thought that you might have been from the Scorpion Clan, they burned down the clan that had adopted me into their teachings long ago. Deep within the Shadowlands of the swamps, no... I do not think you carry the element of fire." Saka revealed his past ninjutsu training, before piping in a final time. "Though I also fought in two world wars... I do not keep a singular teaching of combat as I have sought the higher knowledge on numerous styles, I have walked the road of hardship to get where I am now... I have grown bored of tournaments though and these days I seek a more humble approach to fighting, my true technique though... My true striking method will be a rare sight to behold should I ever need use of it." With that Saka had brought the glass bottle to his lips with a swig.

Hilarious Lunatic

He was a bit vexed at the dichotomy he had produced within the two, the girl who had originally been the champion of reason seemed to be offset by his indirect questioning. In truth it was because men often were held as the "head" in a relationship so a lot of them found it offensive for a strange man to speak directly to the woman before he knwe her better. He had contended with many kunoichi in his time and thought of women as anything but defenselss, it was just a norm he ran into often enough that he held it as convention until shown otherwise.

He started with wide eyes as dude bro spoke, he hadn't expected a monologue of the man's history following the girls abruptly astute comment. He tugged at his non-existent beard as the man relayed his information listening with intent, he knew the type of person to divulge such inntimate information up front because he was the same way. He was either lonely, or trusting, and he had just been told that he wasn't trusted. He became a bit perplexed, what the man had to say was surprisingly poignant given the attitude that preceeded it.

"See that's my problem, I trust people too fast. Only recently have I begun this super intense vigilance stealth type....deal. I think it's easier to consider myself an explorer first and a fighter second, it's a lonely existence living based solely on that second notion. Moreover it's an exceedingly dangerous one given the rarity of humans these days, even if we can match in combat prowess and ability we're still the frailest with the shortest lifespan. If you two don't mind be prying just a bit more since we'v already broken.....well I don't know what'd you call it, greetings? I couldn't help but notice in your story that your mother, who was human, perished seemingly as a result of your birth?"

He pointed at the woman with puffed cheeks.

"Will she be resigned to the same fate? Part of why I left my oh-so-comfortable island in the sky was to observe how humans were getting along with the metas, and the fun little quirks, caveats, and conditions that come along with engaging with eachother. I mean I know it's intrusive, but the world w live in is becoming increasingly hostile to my-"

He closed his eyes and held his palms together as he bowed.

"Our kind, I mean, given that you two survive the machinations of her pregnancy. There's a lot of philsophical implications to consider."

He shook his head and paused abruptly.

"I.....I love lamp."

He was bad at ending his questions.

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

Glorious Athena

-Listening to her words, it was obvious that he had gotten to her. Only thing that came from her response and presence alone, was annoyance. She always wander around strutting about like a peacock when she clearly have no reason to. Now with her attempt of calling him out within the elements,"hm." sounded in his throat as she strolled pass and into the great outdoors. Trailing behind her towards the outside of the establishment, he could feel the descent of the sleet gently rest upon his bare strapping frame. With that glowing sapphire eye gazing upon Athena, he would give her a slow nod of the head.-
"You asked for it.."

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
OOC: I..love lamp...? srsly xDD
Kizu Pantera

"I did ask for it. Now, since you know this area better than I, why don't you lead us to a better spot. I doubt brawling outside the front of this building would be convenient for either of us. I do not want to trash this place during my first business. I do have manners, after all."

She put her hand to her chest, giving off a modest attitude. She was truthfully being modest. She still had a reputation to uphold, and wanted to show people other than Kizu that she held up to her high standards as the glorious fighter that she was.

Hilarious Lunatic

[ He went a little retard whenever Kurai disappeared on him, it was a glitch in the matrix. O_O ]

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Ooc xD poor guy ill reappear later flu is kickin my a**

Hilarious Lunatic

[ Is ok I was expecting RP to slow down with the holidays. D: JUST REMEMBER NOT TO GIVE TOBY IMPLIED CONSENT CAUSE THEN HE'll TOUCH HER.

....I just realized Athena is Trinity. ]

Hellraiser

Tobuketsu

Ooc:
I'll post here soon, Shim has work tonight so she won't be on until later.

Hellraiser

Tobuketsu

"I don't trust much of anybody... Been stabbed in the back too many times, no... I'm simply entertaining your question in the easiest way I can explain my mixed heritage... I mean if you want I can go back to how I was acting before before?" Saka had mused before pressing onto the male for bringing up trust issues, and at the mention of Jael's pregnancy Saka sat the beer down next to himself slowly. "I always assumed it was my demon heritage as Mandrakes are essentially plants, they need nutrients and water and what have you... We honestly won't know until a bit later into this ordeal, The child would be more human than anything, but that doesn't exclude the other traits... I'd have to dust off my old lab equipment and run tests." Saka had never put much notion into being anything outside of a warrior, he'd been a soldier, a cold blooded killer, even hire muscle, and a shinobi once upon a time... Outside of being a lover or possible labtech (Of which he'd been retired for several years) he lived life the only way he knew how.

"We're just all trying to make a living, what I do isn't exactly a clean, nor honest way... But it's a living and the only way I know how." Saka admitted as he shifted to sit cross legged against the tree, his illuminated emerald orbs now locked on the male slowly; Saka's tone and expressions remained unstirred for the most part. "There's a war brewing and when the time comes... Will you be on the opposing end of my fists? Or will you be an ally? Truthfully I could care less as long as you don't get in my ******** way, and until I have come to a comfortable point of knowing you then I can honestly say that I still do not trust you." Saka was truly pushing his point across and making it known that at some point he was ready for some bloodshed, a warmonger of the third degree, a cold blooded killer and a being that truly seemed to thrive on chaos and suffering of his enemies.

Hilarious Lunatic

Seems like I'm going to be dragged into another conflict. Hopefully this cause is a lot more worth fighting for than the past.

He looked to the beer can he held in his hand, having forgotten that Jael had handed it to him being lost in thought. He blinked once, then smashed the can against his head. The liquid inside however didn't spill all over him as expected, instead the liquid hovered in the air. His brought his hand up to his face and held his pointer finger up to his nose. A flick of his wrist forward and the liquid suspended in the air rushed to his fingertip and compressed into a luminous orb, which he promptly tossed into his mouth and swallowed.

"I'm going to be completely honest with you. I'm not fond of mercenaries, especially bounty hunters. Now, I'm not the purist I use to be and I understand that morality isn't a simple dichotomy with an easy choice, and that we all do what we must to survive. That being said-"

He patted the outside of his vest against his stomach as the alcohol decompressed and filled the inside of his belly. He expelled a loud burp before continuing.

"I don't know enough about this battle brewing to even choose a side. I can't just walk away from a fight if I feel one side is justified against the next, so maybe you could inform me what this all about? I thought bounty hunters didn't hold grudges and held strict professional standards, if this is a warring conflict with another bounty service I'll tell you right now I want no part in it, so need to worry about breaking anything."

Hellraiser

"Morality... In the battlefield there is only survival, and the decimation of your enemies - Only one can survive and walk out alive and you have to expect your enemies to treat you in the same manner, because in order for them to survive then you must die." Saka cut in, and chuckled at the assumption of himself being a full time bounty hunter or mercenary; Speaking up on it while waving a dismissive hand. "Being a mercenary is merely a side job, I fight for the thrill of it and I always seek out the strongest opponents that I can as to improve myself." He spoke up to that fact pretty proudly, but he cut in on the war bit finally before standing up, retrieving the bottle as he stood to his full six-foot-one height. "We're after Sigil, Kizu and myself, as well as a couple of others... There needs to be a change and there will be bloodshed to retrieve such a change." He said with a nod before bringing the bottle to his lips slowly and turning it upwards, chugging the contents like a veteran alcoholic before dropping the bottle onto the ground.

Hilarious Lunatic

He couldn't help but feel that Saka was being ambiguous about the circumstances on purpose. The problem with large conflicts is the reason they're being fought often becomes mired behind emotion. It becomes more and more personal and less about an ideal, which isn't necessarily a bad reason. He suspected that he was going to have to come around more often to find if he found the cause of this patronage worth throwing his support behind, at least the man before him seemed awfully convicted about it.

"I don't think it's weak to be guided by an ethical standard in battle. I enjoy the thrill of battle as much as the next guy but when we're getting down to the wire you have to have a purpose. If I am fighting to simply defend myself, once I have incapacitated my opponent beyond recourse then I have accomplished my goal. Continuing to fight an enemy that can not fight back is no longer a battle. Now, the question then becomes should I kill this enemy because allowing him to carry on would carry a weight I am not willing to bear? Would he come after me again, what about my family? I am not a man that submits to the shadows of mortality. I am anything but beyond reproach, but I do my best to ensure that the legacy I leave behind is one that I am proud of. I want to stand with my fellow man-"

He opened his palm.

"My fellow soul. When the time comes I will decide whether to stand in opposition or toe your line, if I do stand against you it isn't because I hate you, but because I feel that my light is needed elsewhere."

He flicked his own nose.

"That girl inexplicably disappearing made me pretentious as s**t man, guess that's what happens with blue balls."

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

Glorious Athena

-He didn't bother in acknowledging much of what was said, he was already mentally calling her a hypocrite about having manners. It was hard for one to believe the sincerity from her after the sudden trash talking she tried to deliver upon himself and the establishment. Turning slightly away from her, he would casually stroll towards the timberland terrain while beckoning her with a mild wave of the finger. He respected the bar towards that extent of not having it thrashed because of this prude strutting about with little to no respect towards anyone. The sleet continued to shower down upon those who wander about the environment and his body obtain smokey layers of ice along various parts of his body.-
"Once things are through, you'll shut the ******** up and leave me be."
Kizu Pantera

The falling sleet was awfully annoying. And cold. It was a good thing she wore such an insulated suit. It was made to combat extreme temperatures, so the wintry mix was no bother to her other than her exposed head. But if such thing thwarted someone like her, she would not be called Glorious Athena, wouldn't she. She wouldn't hold the title of the World's Strongest Woman.

"Don't get me wrong. As far as a fighter, you have my respects. You were around during the great age of warriors. You have fought with people like Samayou and other legends who have walked this earth and called themselves the best fighters on this planet. Make no mistake, I hold you a lot higher than you think. But we're warriors of pride. We seek to make ourselves above all others. You and I fighting is simply another tale to be carried out. By the end of the night, one of us will be above the other. It's exciting, isn't it."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff