Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now Accepting bounties!

Check front page for details! 0.11038961038961 11.0% [ 17 ]
And welcome to Hell! 0.064935064935065 6.5% [ 10 ]
Suck my crankshaft 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 35 ]
THERE IS A LINK TO AN OOC POSTING AREA FOR THE ZACK ON THE FRONT PAGE.. 0.051948051948052 5.2% [ 8 ]
Middle Option 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 14 ]
...raw 0.11688311688312 11.7% [ 18 ]
We need some ideas to create more role play 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 11 ]
we need dedicated RP'ers 0.26623376623377 26.6% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 154 ]

Battle-ready Combatant

Kurai`Haruko

It had been a very long time since this man had actually returned. from his breaking of the perma-ice through sheer will, to surviving the drug overdose after Jael had left following the miscarriage. Though his head had not been this clear since the events that unfolded during The Garage's timeline. The six-foot-one and two-hundred and ten pound beast of a man had slowly entered The Zackrodisiac. He was dragging behind of his person, lightly gripping in one hand. A massive butcher knife shaped sword, black with a metallic silver gleam of a cutting edge. The hilt was wrapped in black leather, and off the end of its hilt, hung two long red ribbons. The air stirred, the atmosphere had shifted upon his presence. the blade was leaving a light trail in the wooden floor as it cut into it with each step that Saka had taken. Saka was heading for arena one slowly; Finally upon entering beyond the doorway's threshold, he would stop upon reaching the center of the ring. Stabbing his sword into the ground with a firm hand, and releasing it and crossing his arms over his chest slowly.

The man's attire consisted of bandaged wrapped arms, to the shoulders, with black bracers upon both wrists respectively. A sleeveless hoodie with the hood tossed up over his head. Not that it did much to hide the green locks of hair which cupped the shape of his face, or the gentle glow of his emerald eyes. His waist was adorned by a mostly hidden leather belt which hung off of his right hip at a diagonal angle, the front of said black leather accessory had a strip of metal upon it. His long legs sported black skinny jeans, and matching black steel toe hiking shoes, which appeared similar to all black skating shoes. With the slightest flex of his person, a massive green aura would erupt from his form, like a beacon, a lighthouse in the middle of a desolate island calling for those lost, or those seeking refuge, shining as it had all them many years ago in his youth. With renewed vigor; Saka was calling upon friends and foes alike. Challengers and people in which to converse with. The energy being emitted was not unlike that in which was put out when he had last fought Leonardo in Arena four only five years prior,. As it had begun to disrupt the protective barrier that Kurai put around all of the arenas. Saka had returned for real this time.

Leonardo -S- Virunas

Kleine Krahe

Tobuketsu

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Kizu Pantera

Lord Arrion

H l D E O

Croix Coldheart

Rune Slessiane

IZAN-OEN

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Unstairs from the bar, living up to her foxy Nature, a certain red eyed woman was poking around the icy room of Kizu, tail flicking to and fro as if she expected her lover to appear from nowhere and hurl her thru a wall. One would think she had learned a lesson over the years, and she had, but ones curiois nature was impossible to overcome. She wasn't looking for anything in particular. She just delighted in the cold and scent, and the way they clung to her, dampening the fire within her.
Suddenly she stopped,her head turning towards the door. A visitor? Who dared to visit in the winter and brave the blizzard? Standing and dusting the palms of her hands off on her bare thighs, she cocked her head to the side, sniffing the air. The scent of Kizu flooded her senses,pupils dilating with lust, the faint scent of someone familiar mingling faintly with it. Familiar?
The Kitsune brushed her clothing, a pair of loose fitting, black cotton shorts, and crimson tank top, fingers brushing the Kunai sheathed at the small of her back. Old habits died hard. And the frozen entombed b*****d had taught her never to be defenseless.
Striding loudly across and out of the room, she saw no reason to be quiet. Of the person had meant trouble, they'd have at least tried dampening their power aura for an ambush.
At the top of the stairs,she froze, crimson eyes wide,mouth half open in greeting.
not so frozen and dead b*****d

Battle-ready Combatant

Kurai`Haruko

He snickered slightly as the owner had made her presence known. Though Saka remained rather unchanged over all when it came to his personality. "You are lucky I was not an assassin." That familiar voice rang out, still as deep and masculine as ever. "I felt like Chow from The Hangover, with how you guys put me on ice after that overdose." He groaned, with a stretch. "I'm not whiskey, no need to put me on the rocks." He further stated with a slight shrug, as the aura surrounding his figure finally began to dissipate into the atmosphere, he had lit the figurative warning beacons of Gondor. The man was still as loud mouthed and as much of an a*****e as he had ever been it seemed. "This place is dead and it sucks. Where's the fighters? The whores? The drugs? Where the ******** is everyone? Kizu? Hideo? Tricon? ********, I'd even take a Leo at this point." Saka was counting names and people on his fingers and in his head at this point.

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
Cheeky b*****d, as always. She would take her time walling down the stairs,eyes slowly taking in Saka,as if she viewed a Ghost,"If you were an assassin, you would have at masked your power so it wasn't so overwhelming or to let me know someone was about..." She drawled slowly,as she brought herself directly before him, keeping an arms length distance between them,"...Though your smell would also have alerted me you were here." She would c**k her head to the right, peering at him curiously," Do you ever truly die? Not that Im complaining at seeing an Ancient friend. Did you destroy Kizus beautiful work? Not many pof us still reside here..You've missed so much and yet nothing at all.."...Was Kizu close enough he would come if she screamed should she actually be in danger?

Katarjena's Waifu

Battle-ready Combatant

Lord Arrion

Saka paused, when a new guest appeared. A familiar guest at that. Grabbing the cleaver he considered a sword with his right hand slowly before putting the back of the blade against his right shoulder gently. He simply stepped around Kurai as if she was nonexistent at that point. Making his way to the entrance slowly Saka would bring his cleaver down into it and twist; Their guest would more than likely feel the wind from such a swing as the door would erupt into splinters and rain onto the ground in a huge mess. "It's been a long time, old friend." Saka would greet Shadow, Sword raised, his right hand gripping the hilt, left palm pressed into the pommel with his fingers closed around it. Taking careful note of the tanto, and gun. "Here for a fight, or a chat?" To the point as usual, some things, some people never really changed.

Katarjena's Waifu

Battle-ready Combatant

Lord Arrion

Saka would straighten out and shoulder his blade again slowly, before moving to the bar, taking steady and calculated steps as he moved. "Truth be told, I don't honestly know what the ******** I want." He would dust off a couple of bottles once he had made his way behind of the counter. Saka would grab himself a bottle of Early Times whiskey, before presenting Shadow with a few bottles. "Just spent the last three years on ice after a hell of an overdose." Setting his sword down upon the counter top, so that he could unscrew the two liter plastic bottle, and take a heavy swig. Honestly, Saka had no idea who was left. He knew that most of his friends and loved ones were gone, but he needed to know who he had left. Not that the b*****d would ever admit to missing anyone outright, but the look in those glowing emerald orbs alone would be enough to signify how lost and confused he was, probably the second time that an actual sign of fear the man had in his life, only second to the first time he had actually died.

Katarjena's Waifu

Battle-ready Combatant

Lord Arrion

Taking the two liter back after Shadow would have a drink, just to hit it again himself, with another heavy swing. The familiar burning sensation against his lips and tongue welcomed him openly, it was refreshing even. Though the burning as it went down had subsided since his first hit of the whiskey, it almost grounded him for a minute. "We both know that I only fight those who wish to incite violence upon others... Usually at least." Saka paused after that statement, leaning forward and pressing his open hands to the bar counter slowly. "I don't think that you ever met Jael. Imagine a... Female, human me. Just as irritable and eager for drugs and violence. But for a while, she was my better half, even spoke reason with me, when we were sober." Before Shadow would get the chance for another shot at the bottle, Saka would take an extra hit of the sauce, sliding it to his long time friend. "She was pregnant with my child, but because of her human body, she could not carry to term. Point being that I woke up alone one morning and went on a bender. Last thing I remember besides waking up in a block of ice; Is puking my guts out on the floor." He always was too stubborn to die, that event had marked his sixth death, he was working on hitting Kenny levels of death even by this point. "I dunno why I'm telling you all of this honestly, but I've been thinking about getting out of the game truthfully. Retiring and laying down my sword... Maybe I'm just getting old." He groaned, in admittance to all of these thoughts and memories that clouded his mind and thoughts. "I miss that feeling of peace that I had with her, and I won't find that by chasing anger with violence." He concluded.

Katarjena's Waifu

Battle-ready Combatant

Lord Arrion

Taking another double swig, following Shadow's lead as the bottle was placed back upon the table top. "It's funny, I have nineteen kids, been married I have no idea how many times, can't even count one night stands on all my digits." He placed the bottle back between the men slowly, his attention turning towards the counter top slowly, as he was focused on the smaller details of the wood grains. "I'm even a grandfather, but at this point, none of my family even have anything to do with me. My oldest son is close to my father though, and my aunts are involved in my grandchildren's lives. I never met the kids." This was probably the most humanity Saka had showed anyone, even Kurai would have killed for this sort of thought process from the former soldier turned fighting junkie. "As exhausted and burnt out as I tend to be now days, I just can't find any rest, any solace." The world shattering disillusion had finally caught up with Saka, that for once he just needed to converse with someone whom had walked the path he was trying to leave. "I got my revenge long ago, and just kept fighting, stewing in the anger. But it seems even anger is finite..." He sighed rather loudly. "In your opinion... What do you think is the best way forward?" Saka asked his friend.

Katarjena's Waifu

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
The kitsune silently watched the whole exchange, noting with mild amusement that Saka had been here less then an twenty four hours, and already he had broke something in the establishment. At least they were both serving themselves. She hadn't had to hire and keep a bartender in some time.
"You forget that I am family." She sniffed, feigning hurt in her voice, even as she leaned back against the railing for staircase, "The man speaks the truth..though I suppose I wasn't much of a good influence myself. Going along with your plans as I always did then." And she still would, most likely. She'd always enjoyed their games of cat and mouse with people in the past. But I'm not as wild now...I've been left in peace for so long
Almost mumbling incoherently, she cast her gaze on the floor,smiling " You've one child who'll not be denied a place in your life, though not of your own blood"..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff