Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now Accepting bounties!

Check front page for details! 0.11038961038961 11.0% [ 17 ]
And welcome to Hell! 0.064935064935065 6.5% [ 10 ]
Suck my crankshaft 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 35 ]
THERE IS A LINK TO AN OOC POSTING AREA FOR THE ZACK ON THE FRONT PAGE.. 0.051948051948052 5.2% [ 8 ]
Middle Option 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 14 ]
...raw 0.11688311688312 11.7% [ 18 ]
We need some ideas to create more role play 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 11 ]
we need dedicated RP'ers 0.26623376623377 26.6% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 154 ]

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
OOC: cat_stare Assbaby

...Ruiner of all things good,annoyance. Insult to mine eyes.

Hardcore Tactician

19,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Kurai`Haruko

(( I haven't even been on doing s**t!))

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

Master_Tricon
Kurai`Haruko

(( I haven't even been on doing s**t!))
((For once it wasn't you lol))

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
OOC: whee yeah,for once youre not the assbaby,Tri.

Hilarious Lunatic

You're a genius dude, a work of art. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, not even yourself. Sure, you're sitting up in a treeline for no discernible reason in the middle of a forest with very cold weather not wearing any cold weather gear but HEY, you work out and those lats man, they look good.

He shivered as he stood on the branch of a tree scanning the horizon with his surveillance lenses. Nothing of interest apart from what appeared to be an old run down edifice of some sort, a brothel at some point? His mind always took him to the sexiest possibilities, or creepiest, depending on how attractive you found him.

It was at times like this he wondered why he never bothered to bulk up with more muscle, at the very least he'd probably be a bit warmer. Shinobi tactics were all about stealth, agility, and speed so it wasn't uncharacteristic for him to maintain an athletic form. I mean shoot, a sweater would've been better than a sleeveless skintight spandex shirt. If he did wear a sweater though, the muscles he had carved through years of intensive training would be obscured, which was a no go. After spending an inordinate amount of time discussing the merits of (with himself) staying warm and safe rather than dangerously cold for the sake of aesthetics he hopped off the branch to a tree closer to the building.

"Huh, well look at that. People! Well uh...people type things."

It was a tall order expecting to run into humans in this world, he could literally count on one hand the number of humans he had interacted with in the last year, and that was including himself. He had no reason to suspect those he had never even met had a reason for hostilities against him, or maybe he did? He pushed his goggles up over his head and looked at surroundings a bit more thoroughly.

"What to do, what to do..."

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
The kitsune would heave a sigh. Easy come,easy go,she supposed. He'd shown up unexpectedly,and he'd taken off just as unexpectedly. She had no notion to even go rushing back to the Zack to see what that was about. Pulling herself up on the bank of the river,she would begin to wipe, push, or otherwise remove as much water from her naked body as possible. This had been the most weird Annual Winter Streak she had ever made. Starting with people having been at her swim spot. Giving up on keeping the water off her body,with it dripping from her hair and tail,she would set immediately to gathering kindling for a fire. She began to wish she had brought clothes. Or a towel at least.

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

-Silently marching towards the bar, his expression remained vacant with the sleet being converted to snow before skin contact. The twisted ends of his azure and platinum locks would become icicle tips ,and that calico tail swaying from side to side have obtained little frozen barbs hidden within the fur. Kizu was out of weed and it was getting hard to find suppliers, this left the Artic Reaper in a bit of a state of having a short fuse to situations. Athenas presence was the start of igniting the fuse of emotion.

She interrupted his fun winter event and there were questions that needed to be solved. Despite the fact, he felt the arrival of another, he had to deal with this situation first. Stepping up towards the Zackrodisiac, he would kick the door open and continued onward.-
"What are you doing here, Athena?"

Hilarious Lunatic

Sigh.

He hadn't expected anything short of what he was observing, watching the Snowman oddly reminiscent of his old friend Frost. He seemed to be posturing himself as he approached the building, which put him a bit on edge as he was trying to avoid any tense situations if at all possible.He pulled his goggles back down over his head and immediately his brow furrowed, quizzically the man's energy signature registered as Frosts', but he was far from Frosts' old stomping ground and this guy seemed a bit more....metro.

Dude, just leave. Just go, everytime you're around Frost you end up getting into a fight with someone. It's like, incidental to being his friend.

Of course he hopped down off the tree and stepped closer keeping his center of gravity low as he dashed from tree to tree, the apparatus attached to his ear whirred to life as it detected an unknown signature, but it did recognize the species it belonged to. The HUD inside the lenses displayed the possibilities.

"OF COURSE IT'S A KITSUNE, NOW WE JUST NEED A VAMPIRE AND WEREWOLF AND WE'VE GOT A GOOD OL' CIRCLEJERK."

His became stoic for a second as he wasn't entirely sure why he was so upset, or exasperated? For once he just wanted to encounter some new faces without facing the expectation of being eaten, or mauled, or skewered, eviscerated....

Really dude, just go.

With another heavy sigh he moved closer.

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
OOC was that spoken out loud? the circle jerk bit?

Hilarious Lunatic

[ Yas, italics is internal dialogue, quotes is spoken. Sorry haven't branched out of my own thread since I came back so not use to rehashing on that. dramallama ]

Hellraiser

Tobuketsu

Ooc:

User Image

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
*claps hands* oh i can have fun with this!

*runs to post* welcome kitty cat,btw.

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
Sharp ears meant she had no trouble hearing the guy crashing about her forest. He was more or less like an elephant tiptoeing on peanut shells,a bull in a china shop,for how 'silent' he was,moving from tree to tree. Or maybe just years of dealing with Saka left her overly sensitive to the sounds of the forest,always on edge for one of his little boogie men he kept out here,"Well...We're about four guys short of circle jerk,and I dont think I have any particular preference as to what species they are,but we can try anyway." She would yell out nonchalantly, as she tossed her kindling down on the ground, kneeling beside it in the snow,"I believe I am already properly disrobed and in the proper position for one,at any rate." A snicker would pass over her lips as she began assembling the sticks.

Hilarious Lunatic

Stealthy you are, young one.

He raised his hand and pointed his finger toward the sky to shout back, but was shy of anything he felt equated to brevity. He lowered his hand and dismissed the notion, pulling his goggles over his hair once more and glancing around quickly expecting arrow to come flying at him any moment. Using the super sophisticated technique of echo location, or with more hubris following the shouting sound he stepped off the ground and hopped high into the air with a pulse of chakra emanating from his feet. In the air he saw the fire, he pushed off the air as a glyph momentarily appeared under his feet to give him the necessary trajectory.

Fire! And a relatively non threatening looking human! Maybe, she at least seems to be better with quips then you.

He landed with a firm thud and quickly spun on his heels and pointed at the girl to introduce himself as he normally would, loudly and obnoxiously.

"......."

He suddenly felt overdressed. He blinked a few times to make sure it wasn't some sort of cognitive illusion. When he was sure he was in fact looking at a naked girl with cat ears he spoke-

"I.....I don't believe you."

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
"Well I would believe me. I only see you here..so that leaves us several guys short. And I am on my knees. I believe that is how most women are postured in the poorly filmed videos." She would c**k her head to the right,peering up at him,her crimson eyes filled with laughter,"I wont bite. Maybe I won't..I'm not sure. Kizu ran off and left me in quite the state. Cold? I've got plenty of fire to go around." She would hold up her hand,all fingers curled in towards her palm,save for her pointing finger, upon which a flame danced,"I should advise you to stay away from the bar. It cannot be anything good which is fixing to happen,when Kizu takes off just like that." She would lower said hand to the kindling,lighting it,"But if you don't mind,you can keep me company." She would extinguish the flame upon her finger and begin to slowly feed the fire more sticks to build it to life.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff