Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now Accepting bounties!

Check front page for details! 0.11038961038961 11.0% [ 17 ]
And welcome to Hell! 0.064935064935065 6.5% [ 10 ]
Suck my crankshaft 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 35 ]
THERE IS A LINK TO AN OOC POSTING AREA FOR THE ZACK ON THE FRONT PAGE.. 0.051948051948052 5.2% [ 8 ]
Middle Option 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 14 ]
...raw 0.11688311688312 11.7% [ 18 ]
We need some ideas to create more role play 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 11 ]
we need dedicated RP'ers 0.26623376623377 26.6% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 154 ]

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
OOC: when I told him 'hit me with your best shot' xD i was not expecting to go three floors down XD I was kinda surprised too. Thus,avocado back xD

T.T Don't ever leave me again. Saka abuses me constantly when you're gone

XD Stick around long enough,you'll see all of kurais seasonal and quirky habits XD

Hellraiser

Shimmering Cupcake

Kurai`Haruko

"Why would you want to get rid of me? I'm handsome, scary, and hung like a horse." Saka joked in response, ignoring Kurai at first as Jael had come to embrace him before allowing everything to soak in for the moment before finally wrapping his arms around Jael's midsection. "We can stay if you want to, but I don't need you getting sick on me... Unless of course you would enjoy watching me burning down what's left of the kitchen in an attempt to fix you some soup." He joked before resting his lips to Jael's forehead in a soft kiss, these human emotions were a struggle, a fight for him as he attempted to reject them as they came, a sign of weakness in his mind. "Just don't scare me like that again, alright?" He admitted it, the cold hearted killer admitted that he was ******** afraid of losing this... Human, this woman, the very kind of creature that he had spent his whole existence hating for being weak and feeble.

"Look, I can't guarantee what your future could be and I don't know how this little event will end... What you see is what you get; I am as bad as they get and the thought of a kid scares me as much as it does you, and nineteen have been born of my seed; But I can promise you that I will be there until the end and that I will finish this ride, I can make sure that you are safe and taken care of if nothing else... The very clothing from my flesh if it comes to it." While it wasn't exactly an 'I love you' it was a start, an opening of that hard shell and of a peek within Saka's twisted and broken psyche; Nearly lifting Jael with his raw strength in that firm and warm embrace before setting her back down and looking over to Kurai with an eyebrow raised. "How about you get some clothes on, get the heater started and some hot chocolate brewing... We'll figure this mess out and I'll jump to rebuilding the Zack tomorrow... I do believe my bedroom needs a new door now anyways. He left his right arm strung around Jael almost lazily.

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
She would begin slowly walking off towards the river,trying not to eavesdrop, gag, or cry at Saka finally manning up and taking the plunge in to the adult world. And a stable,and obviously loving, relationship. She was proud of him,and this moment made the body slam thru the floors more than worth it. Now he was strong. And still a bit of a cocky p***k,"How bout you wait and let me take my annual plunge,skip playing,and then I'll start a fire. You should probably gather the kindling though." Geez, back to his old self already. She would sigh,rolling her eyes skyward,"I know I'm not the only fox capable of making a fire here. We're one in the same." Mostly. Saka was much older than her,and definitely had more and better abilities,"You should probably also pull that hot chocolate out of your a**,because it will be a while before I go back to the Zack. My room is out of commission for a moment and I've not bed to sleep in.." She would glance back at Saka, anger and frustration flashing thru her eyes at the thought. Turning her attention back to the river before her,she would step off in to it,sinking immediately. The beauty of the river was this was one of the few deep spots,and unless it was spring and the snow was melting off,the river was sluggish.

Lavish Lover

Scare him like that? Did Saka even realize how terrifying to her he had been? Probably not, but this was not the time to start squabbling over something completely ridiculous. Jael held her tongue and waited patiently for Saka to finish his little speech, but it was not without a weak but pleasant smile coming over Jael's lips and a few small tears falling from now glazed over eyes. Saka had apparently hit a nerve, a good one, and Jael understood what he was saying. It was all she could do right now to maintain composure. Saka was actually being very deep right now, deep for the both of them, expressing some feelings that she hadn't even realized he was capable of having - nor that she was. "I'm sorry about leaving you like that.. I just... didn't know what to do... " Jael struggled to find the right words, perhaps it was because they were not actually alone at the moment. So she paused and allowed Saka to lift her slightly in a sort of bear hug before he addressed Kurai about clothing, hot chocolate, and a new door. A new door? And a wrecked kitchen? Jael's golden eyes narrowed.

"I hope the two of you didn't decide to have rough, angry sex and tear the whole place up... At least I hope it wasn't because I wanted to be invited to this.." Jael joked, but she was honestly confused and concerned. Just how badly did Saka get worked up? Kurai commented back on some of the stuff, her usual sassy self but mentioned something of her bed being out of commission. Maybe they did have angry sex!?!? Jael pushed that out of her mind, they would never do that... they were way too close to each other in an odd way. With a sigh, she pulled away and began moving toward the Zack. "Let's go back now, I don't trust your soup making skills at the moment. Don't want to risk it," she smiled, a toothy grin that was still slightly hesitant. Did she want to keep the kid or not? Saka sounded game to it, but only because he wanted to be there with her, not necessarily with whatever thing might pop up too. "I can make us hot chocolate if you make us the fire." She thought, 'And we can talk about this thing growing inside me.'

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

Kurai`Haruko

"I wonder what everyone else is up to?"
-Was uttered in thought, as he laid there at his own leisure. Lightly flicking his left foot up and down to the rhythm of his mental beat, his sapphire eye widened with an idea and started to snicker with a sly smirk. Taking in a deep breath through those keen nostrils, a faint growl rumbled in his throat as his iris started to illuminate. Air around him started to bend and contort at his will until, "BAMF!" His body seemed as if the fabric of reality engulfed him out of existence. With simple tracking skills, he would follow the scent of mainly Kurai and eventually other scents would start to trail in with hers.Through the trees and along the terrain, a fearsome howl begun to billow in the wind.

Kurai and others near her would notice out the corner of their eyes, there's a twist and pull of space drawing towards the river before it expanded like a bubble. It would expand large until a large pop had thunder through the scene that was followed by a sudden sound of air rushing in towards the exposed rift, The Arctic Reaper would appear dropping into existence and powersliding towards the edge of the river. "YYYEEEAAAHHH!!!!!" He started to laugh a little as dark smoke secreted off of his strapping frame like a hot aura and the lingering smell of brimstone would come from that pocket of transport.-
"Ah, there you are Kura--OOOOHHH MY DAAAMN YOU'RE NAKED OUTDOORS!?!?!"

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
Kizu Pantera
Kurai`Haruko

"I wonder what everyone else is up to?"
-Was uttered in thought, as he laid there at his own leisure. Lightly flicking his left foot up and down to the rhythm of his mental beat, his sapphire eye widened with an idea and started to snicker with a sly smirk. Taking in a deep breath through those keen nostrils, a faint growl rumbled in his throat as his iris started to illuminate. Air around him started to bend and contort at his will until, "BAMF!" His body seemed as if the fabric of reality engulfed him out of existence. With simple tracking skills, he would follow the scent of mainly Kurai and eventually other scents would start to trail in with hers.Through the trees and along the terrain, a fearsome howl begun to billow in the wind.

Kurai and others near her would notice out the corner of their eyes, there's a twist and pull of space drawing towards the river before it expanded like a bubble. It would expand large until a large pop had thunder through the scene that was followed by a sudden sound of air rushing in towards the exposed rift, The Arctic Reaper would appear dropping into existence and powersliding towards the edge of the river. "YYYEEEAAAHHH!!!!!" He started to laugh a little as dark smoke secreted off of his strapping frame like a hot aura and the lingering smell of brimstone would come from that pocket of transport.-
"Ah, there you are Kura--OOOOHHH MY DAAAMN YOU'RE NAKED OUTDOORS!?!?!"
Her head would break surface just in time to hear a howl that made her want to scream. Pinning her delicate ears down under her hands,she would wince,using her feet to keep herself from sinking back beneath the water. She was a bit surprised to see it was Kizu as the source of all the ear-splitting pain. Last time something had opened a rift like that,it had been a hooved thing,and the time before,some fool looking for Sakas head.Uncovering her ears,she would c**k her head to the side,wondering who else would decide to drop in on her annual fun. She was always a bit surprised people seemed to shocked at her being naked outside. Then again,it was the middle of winter...Well,wait until the spring rains began,and they got to see her do her annual dancing in the rain bit,"Well,yeah..It's the first good sleet of the season so it was perfect time and the water feels good..." she finished lamely. She had never really had to explain herself to anyone. No one tended to be around when she made these trips,"Is anyone else going to show up? Want a peek or otherwise see me on my little annual winter dip?"

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

"Usually where I'm from nudity is the norm, just never expected to see it here as well."
-He would crouch down beside her for a moment, he didn't want to get in the water just yet. The kind of weather that's happening at this moment would be pure joy for Kizu, this time of day would be a great recharge. With the sleet and descending upon his chocolate velvety flesh, his muscular physique would begin to glisten and various sections would begin to obtain small patches of ice from the sleet. The gauntlet itself would awaken and begin to feed off of the excess energy that it's been lacking, it's been in it's weakened state for quite sometime. When she asked about anyone else showing up, he smiled a bit and shook his head"Nope."

Quickly, he sprang out of his shoes and into an acrobatic aerial a good distance from Kurais area. He undid his pants as his body gracefully wheeled through the air and, he would use the gravitational force and movement to let them slide off his butt before hitting the water. Keeping that brawny limb vertical, he would catch his pants and made sure they didn't hit water. Kizu would simply toss it back on shore and move about in the water.-

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
She would open her mouth to offer a smartassed reply of thanks that no one else would be joining them,but the words died on her lips as the man set in to motion. She went from curious to what he was doing to *this piece of sentence is censored for your viewing safety*
Her mouth would hang open for a moment, her brain slowly beginning to function again,"I...No one really ever does this with me...It's usually just run an dive in and then...I'm done..?" And then she'd build a fire under one of the trees and camp out beneath it allowing herself to dry out and usually spending the night there. The poor kitsune,her brain was having trouble functioning.

Hellraiser

Shimmering Cupcake

Saka cocked a thumb towards Kizu and Kurai before responding to the angry sex comment. "You mean, me and that... I slammed her through three ******** floors after wrecking the kitchen and the bedroom, she probably feels like she had some rough sex though... But no I would never touch her outside of strangling her to death in her sleep." He responded as he quite literally sneered at the owner of the Zack, it had never taken the man long to bounce back to his self. "Plus look at the way she looks at Kizu... I don't think anybody could say otherwise between those two dense ********] Was his last comment on such a thought! He finally turned back to the matters at hand though with their current situation. "I have nineteen kids... I ran out on all but one of them, I know the feeling... Somewhat, you panicked and did the only thing you know how to do... We are very much alike in the sense of our mannerisms." He stated with a small smile, though it was never the more truthful observation.

He had began to follow her to the Zack, not too far behind as he kept pace and slowly stripped to the bare essentials from the wet and ruined white silk undergarments. "I can cook up a nasty good MRE dinner, least it was nasty... But when you're stuck in a base for two years you take what you can get." He chuckled as he tossed the boxers over his left shoulder with a wet slap. "Plus... You're the only one I give the rough treatment to in the bedroom... Not too rough though because I'm afraid I could break something; Like a hip or leg." Saka teased, nodding in response to the idea of making a fire for them to enjoy with a cup of hot chocolate.

Lavish Lover

Saka Hirozumi

Jael hadn't been all that concerned about Kurai and Saka's relationship being something more than what it was. They were like squabbling brother and sister, but in a more violent and cruel way. But the reaction Saka gave to her did put her mind slightly at ease. As Kizu showed up and those two lovers began to play naked in the water, Jael was glad to begin leaving with Saka trailing behind her - stripping so it seemed. She smirked, beginning to pull her own drenched clothing off of her body starting with her top. "You know that I enjoy it rough, at least as rough as you can give to me without completely tearing apart my body." Jael expressed her enjoyment of their time in bed together, turning her head for a moment to give him a big smile and let her a** bounce from left to right with her swaying of her hips while she walked. She turned back to face the front and soon they were out of the forest and heading into the Zack. Jael pulled a chair over toward the fireplace where Saka would start up a fire and hung all of her soaking clothing on it as best she could. When Saka would arrive to stand near her, she would look up to him and smile warmly. Not one of her normal usual seductive or flirtatious or fun smiles, one that held affection and desire all in one.

"We are really way too alike in our mannerisms. Yet.. it's nice 'cause then I can understand more of you without you having to explain yourself to me." Jael was having a slightly breakthrough moment. Yet she stopped, and let her golden eyes drop. Apparently this was too deep for her again. "Did you want peppermint schnapps in your hot chocolate?" she asked, moving her naked body toward the bar and rummaging around for hot chocolate. She didn't want to bring up the kid again, not unless Saka was ready to talk about it in a civil and adult manner. She needed to know what he wanted not what he was going to say to just make her feel better. They had to know if both of them were going to be thinking or desiring the same thing.

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

"Mhmm."
-He would begin edging towards her as she spoke an continued to hold that sly smirk of his as she nearly fumbled along her words. There wasn't much he didn't feel like doing other than enjoying the winter rolling in, start of winters always cause a minor change in very few ice users such as Kizu. "There's a first time for everything, isn't there?" He casually replied as his velvety voice was more melodic. Every beginning of Winter in which he quickly adjust, he goes through a couple of phases before reverting back to his usual persona. It was become quite evident of it being that case, the left sapphire eye gradually illuminated with the cerulean fur altering towards that of the common calico appearance. The sleet rolling down his strapping frame continued to glisten and gleam under the natural lighting within the puritanical skyline.-

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
Her eyes would narrow as he moved closer. She was not the best of swimmers,and Tinman had only taught her the bare basics; Enough to keep her afloat and so she didn't drown. A small feeling of panic blossomed in her stomach,"What are you doing?" Kizu was acting, and looking,rather strangely. In a moment of panic,the kitsune would bring her hands up,splashing water at him.
It tore. It cried. It ripped apart. The space/ time continuum was gripped and pulled open into a dimensional gate, with a person stepping herself out of it as the arcane energy crackled around it. Her hair was a golden blonde. Her suit was a make of unknown material that was thick and well fit to her muscled form underneath. Her build was a balanced structure of strength and flexibility, making her look like your average woman who had more muscle upon her legs, abs, and arms. In the center of her chest was a blue glass jewel which radiated with arcane magic. In fact, lines of this glowing energy ran across her suit as the power coursed across her. And finally, a golden "G" was placed as an insignia into the left breast of her apparel, a signature brand of hers. Stepping into the area of trees and....sleet, the portal collapsed behind her.

So this was the place she was looking for. She stepped through the trees, coming upon the run down building in front of her. This was where a niche crowd of fighters had gathered. And from her senses, she could pick up at least one familiar aura within. What could compel such a world-renowned champion to come to a remote place like this. She was curious, as all warriors of combat were. Curious of the skill and determination that rested here. She could be wasting her time, but no schedule could bind the magnificent Glorious Athena. She took hold of the door and stepped inside.

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

-He moved through waters into drawing closer as she asked about what he was plotting, he snickered a little from the big splash that begun to create an elegant frosty array of a design along his strapping upper body. He was going to say something until there was an eerie cry and tear reverberating through the atmosphere, the sound of a rift being torn open had meant someone or something was crossing over. The familiar sense of the individuals presence causes his mild snicker and smile to fade into a vacant expression, as he came to a steady halt. Why in the blue hell she would be here, are the words sharply uttered in thought in knowing who it was to be exact. There would be a strong aquatic torrent propelling Kizu out of the river while gaining hold of his pants, there would be arching descent upon the turf before sliding his icy grind shoes back on.

He didn't even bother in trying to come up with logical possibilities as to why she would be here, he knew. The right gauntlet started to clatter and pulsate like a beating heart before, it crackled and appeared to be shattered. The visible surge of energy linking from his mighty right arm to the floating fragments can be seen and heard popping and crackling, as half would migrate towards the left an both fingerless coated hands would obtain gold and silver dome-like casings along the back of them. Runes and sigils gradually flared from left to right in prismatic hues into fading towards etched designs within the equipment.-
"Damnit, Athena...."
This was a nice set up and lounge. The furniture looked decent and the interior design was not bad at all. She walked over to one of the chairs, letting her hand glide over it to feel its smooth texture. It felt expensive. An oddity for a place meant for chaotic intentions. They must have had quite the money or insurance to keep such nice things around. It could be that this was not the main venue for the main events. Like many other places, the place of actions existed in its own locale. She stepped toward the bar area, placing an arm on the counter as she gazed around for a tender of sorts. If she was going to visit this bar, she would at least test its capability to serve its customers.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff