Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now Accepting bounties!

Check front page for details! 0.11038961038961 11.0% [ 17 ]
And welcome to Hell! 0.064935064935065 6.5% [ 10 ]
Suck my crankshaft 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 35 ]
THERE IS A LINK TO AN OOC POSTING AREA FOR THE ZACK ON THE FRONT PAGE.. 0.051948051948052 5.2% [ 8 ]
Middle Option 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 14 ]
...raw 0.11688311688312 11.7% [ 18 ]
We need some ideas to create more role play 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 11 ]
we need dedicated RP'ers 0.26623376623377 26.6% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 154 ]

Hellraiser

Shimmering Cupcake

Ooc:
Too lazy to change between accounts... Saka and Splinter use opposite color schemes in posts.

"You kids can go ahead and finish... Don't mind me, nope... I'm not gonna watch." The branches above would rustle softly before the nude six-foot tall figure would drop like a pendulum and hang upside down; Staring at Saka and Jael from behind a pair of large ember orbs... Illuminated orange iris's filled with a child like curiosity, snow white fox ears hidden behind long (Hangs to his a** typically lol) locks of vibrant emerald locks. "So will this child be the one to be the next heir to the Hirozumi clan?" He asked quizzically, namely at Saka, though his gaze would shift over to Jael slowly. "My name is Itsuki Hirozumi... Most people call me Splinter though, I'm Saka's father." Shifting his weight to allow three large tails to descend behind of his figure, ivory and tipped in orange in a similar manner to the ears hidden behind the wall of hair.

"I'm not taking over the family... Is there something you want...? Or is it your job to make my life a living Hell hole?" Saka asked, nearly standing now to face the upside down figure; Saka looked no older than his mid-twenties... Splinter looked five years older at best and was much more lean and slim than his muscle bound son.

Lavish Lover

Causing ruckus at~~ the forest watchtower

Their wonderful, glorious, serene moment would be cut short by the sudden voice of another male; one that Jael did not recognize, which was probably a good thing because if she did she would worry who had followed her here. Her golden eyes would dart up to the rustling branches as her hand brushed the vibrant pink spiky hair over her tattooed eye. This surprise visit had startled her, yes, but she had gotten really good at not showing herself being flustered. That usually brought more problems her way. Upon finally getting a handle on her fluttering heart, Jael would be able to look at the extremely naked man that hung upside down in front of her and Saka. He introduced himself as Itsuki... Saka's father. Which was odd because he definitely did not look like an old geezer. This was not that surprising though because as Jael understood it, Saka was as old as dirt... really.. but he didn't look a day over her own age. He looked like Saka in the way he had tanned hair and odd colored eyes, he was his own though in the way he looked curious like a cat. or maybe it was the tails - which were more like fox tails? Jael didn't know. Still new to this stuff...

Saka addressed him, harshly, and Jael chewed on the inside of her cheek. Obviously Saka was not happy about his dad intruding on their private time, and Jael wasn't all that keen on it either but... she did need to meet him, right? "Mr. Hirozumi~ I've been hearing a lot about you.. all good news I can assure you," Jael quickly butted in, and along with that she stood and stepped forward toward the naked man, giving him a coy smile. While Saka may not want his father involved in his life and their relationship, Jael did not want them pushing each other around while she was there, especially on a rickety old watch tower. What was the harm in introducing herself anyways? "I do have to say, Saka has failed to explain to me that his looks came from his handsome father," Jael darted her eyes over to Saka, giving him an soft smile. She looked back to Itsuki, "My name is Jackelynn, but you can call me Jael." A petite, tanned hand held itself out to him, a hint of passion in her eyes. What was she playing at?

Saka Hirozumi

Out Of Chicken::

Hellraiser

Shimmering Cupcake

"The pleasure is mine..." Splinter offered Jael's hand a light kiss, giving her a small smile soon after releasing it to cut Saka off; He knew how to get under the man's skin. "He gets his looks from his mother, I assure you... The eyes and that demeanor, his mother was the creation of hundreds of years of warriors." Splinter was a lot more humble than the cocky and brash descendant he was slowly irritating. "I will have to let you meet the family one day... In fact, if you two ever feel up to it, I will reserve you special seats at my restaurant." He would string Saka along in family shenanigans... Splinter always found a way to draw him in.

"You still can't let her go, it's been twelve-hundred and thirteen years since she died." Saka stated openly about the mother he'd never met, about how his father always mentioned her. "Fine... We'll drop in sometime, but I'm not going to take over as head of the family. No reunion... I know aunt Isuze works there, but no more alright?" Saka was firm in his directions and demands, he never let off of his serious tone and stern gaze during the entirety of their confrontation.

Lavish Lover

Causing ruckus at~~ the forest watchtower

Well then, that was definitely not what Jael had planned on happening. Stepping back a moment, she watched as Itsuki began to talk about a restaurant he owned and having her and Saka come to visit. Her mouth become more of contemplation and intrigue as she watched Saka and his father interact. Splinter was definitely not the one to take complements like Saka had... that much was clear, but he did seem very keen on trying to have Saka more involved in family affairs. While Jael had been told of the muscular man's relationship with his family, she had never actually realized to what extent he did not want to be a part of it. There was a slight twinge of sadness that ate at her insides when she realized this. Surely there were good reasons but for Jael... someone that had lost her family... what was wrong with having just a bit more of one with Saka's?

"I would love to have Saka take me to your restaurant, I hadn't realized that you owned one. But please.. if you're going to have me meet family members I would much prefer it in waves..." Jael decided to move next to Saka, her hand gently wrapping around his forearm for her own comfort. "I'm not one to do well in big crowds, I prefer the more.. intimate approach." She gave him a more confident and seductive smile but her eyes were turning toward Saka once more. "You're son can testify to how much easier it is to get to know me when it's a smaller group of people to interact with." 'Confidence Jael. Don't let Saka or his father see that you're weak when it comes to family affairs...' Man, this whole relationship thing with Saka was really trying to break down all of Jael's barriers she had put up. Everything that kept her strong was slowly starting to fall down.. slowly breaking away so that Saka could start to see the soft, caring, and deeply tortured soul inside of this sex-goddess body.

Saka Hirozumi

Out Of Chicken::

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Akako Akari
::OOC::

How is it that no one is online when I am online? gonk
Unlucky.

OoC:

I'm stuck at work lurking. Just got in with 7 more hours to go. >w>

Hellraiser

Leonardo -S- Virunas

Ooc:

emotion_donotwant
User Image

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Saka Hirozumi
Leonardo -S- Virunas

Ooc:

emotion_donotwant
User Image

OoC:

Not sure how comfortable I'd be doing that to you...

It was nice of you to offer. emotion_brofist

Hellraiser

Leonardo -S- Virunas

Ooc:
I'm sure that if I slammed you like that... It'd be a lot more comfortable than if Leo choked himself out while wanking in Batman getup... Probably more humiliating though. emotion_awesome

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Saka Hirozumi
Leonardo -S- Virunas

Ooc:
I'm sure that if I slammed you like that... It'd be a lot more comfortable than if Leo choked himself out while wanking in Batman getup... Probably more humiliating though. emotion_awesome

OoC:

I'd rather be goat flipped then rp Leo in a batman suit period. XD

Leo disguised as a goat, visiting Saka everytime he's about to get laid, and following him around. Daring to get goat flipped...

Hellraiser

Leonardo -S- Virunas

Ooc:
That would end bad for Leo... Saka would tie him and leave him for the wildlife, I'd be sure to remove Leo's tails so he couldn't escape. xD

User Image

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
OoC:

Nobodies defeated Leo as a kitten yet. The few fights I had as a kitten were funny as ********.

What makes you so sure you can handle Leo in a larger animal form? >3

Leo can morph into the physical shape of anything he's killed in the past, and he's killed quite a lot of wild life, fictional and non-fiction.

Care to spar against Leo as a baby seal? Or maybe a giant Riddle like squid~ cool

Hellraiser

Leonardo -S- Virunas

Ooc:
Can he also morph into a giant c**k?
Because the way you talk... He's probably killed his fair share of those as well.

If you wanna fight, take on Kizu first and I'll have our special match ready here soon, still gotta get some finishing details up on Saka's profile before I can even release it.
User Image

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
XD Dont be jealous. Killing npc monsters, and such was the rage before killing Rpc's became such a big deal.

Tossing crazy challenges out is what I do. I'm trying to be less intimidating about it. >w<

Call my bull s**t, and challenge Leo stuck in a baby seal form. No many tricks I could pull out of that hat till the nonsensical baby seal gets stomped. Lol

Would be funny to read though...

Hellraiser

Leonardo -S- Virunas

Ooc:
Nah, I'm not jelly brah.

xD I've been fighting RPCs since 2004... Before I even joined Gaia. >.<
BBS Forum roleplaying, proboards and s**t.

When we fight it will be on a more serious tone.

Net died >.< it's been cloudy today and I have satellite net; Splotchy as s**t... So this will be my last post for the night.

Lavish Lover

[[ Stop measuring each other's dicks and post IC.
O<

You turds. ]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas