Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now Accepting bounties!

Check front page for details! 0.11038961038961 11.0% [ 17 ]
And welcome to Hell! 0.064935064935065 6.5% [ 10 ]
Suck my crankshaft 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 35 ]
THERE IS A LINK TO AN OOC POSTING AREA FOR THE ZACK ON THE FRONT PAGE.. 0.051948051948052 5.2% [ 8 ]
Middle Option 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 14 ]
...raw 0.11688311688312 11.7% [ 18 ]
We need some ideas to create more role play 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 11 ]
we need dedicated RP'ers 0.26623376623377 26.6% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 154 ]

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
OOC: i will poke holes in your condoms,switch spermicide with water,and replace bc with sugar pills if you violate my one last sacred piece of land ;-; and shes not vindictive xD Saka just deserves all hes about to get. if only you knew XDD

Lavish Lover

[[ Ooc:: I mean, I was just trying to save your secret spot from their not-so-secret sex life. xDD ]]

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
OOC: xD im just saying..if she gives in to saka about it once he drags her off,kurai will make her life hell xDD kurai has always wanted little ones running around. Sakas will do just fine XDD

That is more than a 'swim hole' and saka knows it xDD he's just such an a** <3

Lavish Lover

[[ Ooc:: Ugh, Jael would gladly give up those children to Kurai. She is not fit to be a mom right meow. And yes, yes he is. He is probably snickering to himself over the idea of it. ]]

Hellraiser

Ooc:
Haterade.

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
OOC: ..xD i dont want you kids.lmao. i just like to give saka as much hell as he gives out

Lavish Lover

[[ Ooc:: WELL NOW YOU'RE GETTING THEM! D< ]]

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
OOC: Sorry ;D my eggs are firmlyish blocked xD so,i dont want them xDDD

Hellraiser

Shimmering Cupcake

"Ever ******** in the top of a tree before?" Saka asked as he stood to his full height of six-foot-one, glancing at her with an eyebrow raised as he tugged on an old faded pair of jeans and fastened the buckle, checking over his wallet's chain and belt buckle before sliding the gray arctic coat over his shoulders, he was topless and allowed his toned and tanned abs in the open for all to see. Saka was quiet even with the ebony steel-toed boots upon his feet, though it took little effort for him to really get a good feel of Jael's a** in those tight jeans. "I hope there's room in there for me." He was back to his usual self, though he moved his hand from her bum to place his arm lazily across her shoulders.

Hardcore Tactician

19,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Kurai`Haruko

Again, I wasn't dead, but from your reaction I am guessing you probably would have preferred it to be that way...

Not trying to sound petty or mean spirited as the words themselves my appear, Tricon simply noticed how off the kitsune seemed to react to his presence, be it his current difference from the past, the past itself, of whatever mix of them it could have been. having not mentioned the ways the long term exposure to this worlds energy stream may have altered him, he felt at this point saying such things would only make things worse.

I may not be able to guarantee a satisfying end to myself for you, but I won't bother you if that's what you feel is best.

Lavish Lover

Causing ruckus at~~ Saka's Room

A hint of surprise and mischief would dazzle in the golden eye of Jael. Her body would sway toward Saka as his hand cupped her rear. Her pink lips pulled up into a smirk. "Not yet," she would playfully bump her a** into Saka's side as his arm swung over her shoulders, "but I think I can help fit you in if you open my eyes to the wonders of the tree-top world." She giggled, beginning to stride toward the door of Saka's room and thus pull his body with her. As they reached it she would step outside and wait patiently for Saka to lock his door. "How far are we talking about for this walk before we get to enjoy each other's bodies?" Jael asked, a hand running down Saka's exposed torso, feeling the chiseled muscles like he was a ******** Greek god statue. Thankfully he was tan, much like Jael's skin color those her own skin was reminiscent of something exotic. Despite still having a throbbing headache, she was still woman enough to bite the bullet and enjoy any time she could with Saka in an intimate sense. It was something they both desired, and she wasn't about to deprive her body of it just because of some silly hangover.

Saka Hirozumi

Out Of Chicken:: But then...then.. The children will have no mother, Kurai! D;

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
OoC:

Dont tell me my tree house is being soiled...

Without me~

emotion_donotwant

Hellraiser

Leonardo -S- Virunas

Ooc:
I will soil everything you love.
emotion_donotwant

Tricky Rogue

6,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100