Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now Accepting bounties!

Check front page for details! 0.11038961038961 11.0% [ 17 ]
And welcome to Hell! 0.064935064935065 6.5% [ 10 ]
Suck my crankshaft 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 35 ]
THERE IS A LINK TO AN OOC POSTING AREA FOR THE ZACK ON THE FRONT PAGE.. 0.051948051948052 5.2% [ 8 ]
Middle Option 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 14 ]
...raw 0.11688311688312 11.7% [ 18 ]
We need some ideas to create more role play 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 11 ]
we need dedicated RP'ers 0.26623376623377 26.6% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 154 ]

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
OOC: WHO...ARE...YOU...*To quote a famous Caterpillar*
*I'm the one who just grabbed your booty 4laugh *

Hellraiser

Shimmering Cupcake

Saka would reach upwards and pull his body over the edge with a single hand, sliding over next to Jael on his stomach; Before finally speaking in what would seem like a hushed tone. "Back when this place was always at risk for war... I used to sneak away and just stay here for weeks on end. Living off of the land, like I did in the shadow lands... The deep swamps of the wilderness during my ninja training." Saka would half roll onto his side to look at Jael, a free hand (Other one is under his side lol) shifting to caress his companion's burning cheek. "We should spend a few nights here... Rebuild this place to our liking... Away from everyone." He spoke softly as he allowed his eyes to linger upon Jael's face.

Lavish Lover

Causing ruckus at~~ the forest watchtower

It appeared as though Saka also did not want to change the mood of this new found sacred spot. When he spoke of his past and the watch tower's use before Jael had arrived, his voice was soft and hushed. As if he were trying not to wake slumbering ghosts of soldiers. As Saka's strong hand would gently caress her warm cheek, her golden eyes would shine even more as she looked to his deep emeralds. "I really would like to, some place that is just ours..." Yes, they had mentioned it before but now that Jael was here and she could see it and feel the energy.. she wanted to have this be their own place even more. A sunkissed hand would move to touch Saka's that was placed on her cheek before she finished the distance between their lips, placing one gently kiss. As she pulled back, the soft smile turned into something a bit more like normal Jael. Sneaky and full of mischief. "In the mean time.. do you think it will collapse under our bodies if we do some more.. moving?" Her eyebrow raised at this question and she had laughter pulling at her lips. Oh Jael. Nothing would ever really change or disappear for long with her.

Saka Hirozumi

Out Of Chicken::

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
OOC: WAAAAAHHH KIZZZUUU THIS WEIRDO IS TOUCHING MY BOOO-TTAAAAYYYY crying

Hellraiser

Ooc:
It touched the butt.

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
Kurai awoke with a feeling of unease set deep in her stomach. Maybe it was all the alcohol she had ingested,maybe it was the argument she had had. She honestly wasn't sure.Leaping out of the bed,the kitsune would make quick haste out of her room. She had to run, Get away. She couldn't breath. She stumbled down the last of the stairs,barley catching herself on the banister to stop herself from hitting the floor. escape Almost running across the bar,she flung the door open,running out in to ther cold night air. She wasn't the booty call type,and it always left her with a feeling of unease. She couldn't say she regretted it though,that would be lying. She just needed to clear her head. Hide,listen to some music.

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kizu Pantera

Arena 4
~Revised~

Puff
Puff

With a sharp inhale from the narcotic laced between the idle digits of his left hand Leo would once more find himself loitering within arena 4. Curious as to whether everything was void, and wafted of marijuana because of the last time Sama had nuked the very same arena. Dismissing the notion with another long drag, and wave of his right hand the notorious father of all abandoned, and incarnate of rebellion sedated his time further through feinted intoxication.

Puff
Puff
Puff

The atmosphere was chill, not in temperature necessarily, yet a sense of relaxed tension. Standing within the lighted area of the void arena attired simply, black dress shirt, dark blue jeans, steel plated leather boots, and no visible gloves or donned armor. Dressed as if to mirror his environment Leo's demeanor, and expression would be one of calm anticipation. With minimal ethanol reserves, and no visible wounds Leo's body exhibited no manner of external manipulation. His muscle density lingering about its assumed 'natural' point stretched across his sculpted just over six foot brawler frame.

Under normal conditions Leo was a beast, capable of physical feats far beyond even extreme human capacity. The same of course could be said for many, brawlers capable of ripping car doors off their hinges, or leaping three stories in a single bound. Stifling an exaggerated yawn the confident jack of all trades would appear content in an even relaxed stance to await his competition. He didn't know who he was up against, only that he was obligated to accept any challenge in hope of helping Kurai breathe some life back into his old stomping grounds.

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
OoC:

Posted from my phone. I'll try to stay up n up on this fight, even if I can't pretty my posts up. Lol

Puff puff pass~

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

Kurai`Haruko
-Lightly scratching his bare chest with a mild groan, those almond shaped ocluars of sapphire and crimson hues would begin struggle. Gradually opening the left eye to the world around him, a faint roar trailed in from an oncoming strenuous yawn. Between the suden commotion occurring within the establishment and the odd ominous feel in the atmosphere, he sat up along the edge of the bed and glanced at the door leading out of Kurais room. "Something doesn't feel right." He nervously muttered amongst himself as he gradually moved off the bed and made his exit to casually down the set of stairs with the glass jug of vodka hooked by his tail.-
"Can't really put my finger on it, but something weird is going on around here.-

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

Leonardo -S- Virunas
OoC:

Posted from my phone. I'll try to stay up n up on this fight, even if I can't pretty my posts up. Lol

Puff puff pass~
{Ah Cool deal... I'll reply when I can... this is gonna be fun}
User Image

Pausing for a moment at the sound of movement, She had a strange moment where she could have sworn she saw some version of herself run out of the bar. Not sure what to think of this, she would pursue the other Kurai to see if she could find some answers. Her memory limited to a small span of strange events, Kurai had little to no clue about most of her life before she was out in the rubble, other then a few things from the void. She knew that she was not what would be deemed as the "original" version of herself, but maybe this other Kurai was.

Hellraiser

Shimmering Cupcake

Ooc:
Unable to identify Vimeo video URL.

Benevolent Conversationalist

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
::OOC::

How is it that no one is online when I am online? gonk
Unlucky.