Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now Accepting bounties!

Check front page for details! 0.11038961038961 11.0% [ 17 ]
And welcome to Hell! 0.064935064935065 6.5% [ 10 ]
Suck my crankshaft 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 35 ]
THERE IS A LINK TO AN OOC POSTING AREA FOR THE ZACK ON THE FRONT PAGE.. 0.051948051948052 5.2% [ 8 ]
Middle Option 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 14 ]
...raw 0.11688311688312 11.7% [ 18 ]
We need some ideas to create more role play 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 11 ]
we need dedicated RP'ers 0.26623376623377 26.6% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 154 ]

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PK Lady Sonia Renegade
Shimmering Cupcake
Saka Hirozumi

♋﹃﹄♎
((OCC : Yay for first impressions! Also it's cool, sometimes those moments make the posts more fun to make lol ))

Upon hearing Diadora's answer to the pink haired women's question the cadet turned back to her giving a small shrug. "I um...guess we're okay? I mean thanks for the offer! Just sorry couldn't take it is all." He said rather sheepishly while his left scratched the side of his head. An apologetic smile on his face before his eyes would go wide upon hearing the door again almost immediately after he had answered. Turning he watched he rather tall and built up male make his way over to the pink haired women. Her greeting, along with how close he was to her was enough for even the cadet to pick up on some manner of connection between the two. Easing his expression his lips parted as he readied to greet the man funny enough.

'Well...there's a new meaning to tall and...frightening. But maybe he's friendly!' He thought, adding to his optimism as he readied to speak. But before he could he would lose his balance slightly upon his seat. The large man saying he was somewhat girly something he wasn't really ready for. Cadet could even feel a small ping on his pride as he laughed. 'I'm...girly?' Regaining his balance, along with getting himself centered once more upon the stool his gaze shifted over to the pink haired women as she explained first that she wasn't really the owner before the male would explain things further. Going in depth with the building and it's contents along with giving the name of the women Jael.

They were familiar with one another, he guessed Though he owns her? Maybe it was his tone of voice and his appearance that made the cadet think that. But all this information was rather overwhelming, his mind trying to store and sort as much of it as he could. Head spinning he couldn't help but chuckle from how light his head felt right about now. As things settled down he could have sworn he heard something about a fight? Why would he pick a fight with someone here?

Everyone, for the most part seemed cool. Though this guy did seem like the fighting type from the way he was talking. Maybe it came with being a bouncer. "That's...a lot of stuff. Thanks..I'll uh...get it um..memorized?" He managed to get out before jumping slightly when he asked him what exactly was his problem. "Oro?" He uttered unknowingly as he stared at the bouncer for a good minute before Jael spoke, leaning upon him as the cadet watched on. Honestly after everything he was a bit lost for words.

"Uh...well...see...um.." He stumbled, gaze lowering as the smile lowered ever slightly. He didn't want to be rude and leave the question unanswered. But really the only thing he could say seemed like a poor excuse of an answer..but it's really all he had. Just as he readied to try to speak again he felt a hand land on his shoulder, squeezing it ever slightly which made his head raise. To see who it was. Listening to his friend the smile returned hearing her words. She was actually defending him!

Along side that he was right again about her being nice while also finally knowing her name! Though the mention of playing the big balls game did make his head tilt slightly. "Who cares about whose is bigger? Does...it really matter?" He questioned rather bluntly to himself. Maybe it was because he was new or something. Though Diadora was right about the hit to his head. But was that really the cause? "Um...hey uh...bouncer guy...um...you got a name? I know I haven't said mine...sorry about that by the way...But everyone is sharing so why not you too? You did explain everything else except for you. Also you can go ahead and win that game. Doesn't really sound all that fun to me. So congrats you win!" He said with a laugh. This probably came off like he was making fun of Saka's question along with the moment. But it was honestly genuine. The cadet didn't really care about who was the big dog. Not to mention all this aggression was bringing the mood down. So he wanted to try and lighten it up some!
♎﹃﹄♋

Hellraiser

halosky

Shimmering Cupcake

PK Lady Sonia Renegade

Saka had heard everything that was said, with the occasional swig from the green bottle in between of the attempt at diffusing the situation; While hearing everything that Diadora had spoken, Saka had chosen to let it fly over his head... Deciding instead to entertain the kid's question, placing the nearly emptied glass container next to himself and Jael before speaking. "Most people call me Saka and I have lived and worked here at random intervals of time since two-thousand and seven... I have killed forty-two or forty-three men with my bare hands and beaten over sixty into submission. Served several years in the military and fought in two Civil Wars in that time, did a bit of freelance and bounty hunting work over the years." Saka wrapped his left arm around Jael gently as she had leaned against him, partly so he could reach and grab another beer without hurting and but mostly just to keep her figure pressed against him. "During my first break from the Elite Guard I lived in the swamps with a friend of mine... Missing in Action; Is what I'd like to think, I spent years training with his clan before they were attacked... There was a single survivor." He set the chilled unopened glass bottle down next to the nearly empty one before continuing a few more stories and memories from years long past.

"Before I was in the military or even a bouncer I had owned a nice little bar and grill, a wife and two kids... Good friends I mean life was going real nice. Until a friend of mine... The one I mentioned that I stayed with in the swamps? He pissed off the wrong people... I was torched alive, and the rest of them brutally murdered." Saka brought the green bottle to his lips as finally as to finish it, placing it back down upon the surface of the counter before finishing the last details on himself. "A vengeful, tortured soul never stays dead for long." No Saka had not told them the whole story... He gave them details about how he ended up where he was today, and even mention bits of his life that would have been unknown to Jael. His right hand would fetch the bottle that had been produced from the bar's fridge not too long ago, again opening it with a single hand; Saka had a bit of an alcohol problem regardless of if he ever admitted to it or not.

"Anyways, I suggest that you two bunker down here for tonight... If Kurai doesn't come around to give you a couple of rooms then I will fetch some blankets and pillows so that you can sleep on the couches... The forest is a very dangerous place at night, even for non-humans." That last comment was directed at Diadora in a general fashion, Saka would fall silent and begin to enjoy swigs from his beverage.

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
OOC: Ooooorrr..saka could give them keys to a room. make them crash on couches. tsk. bad Host.

Hellraiser

Kurai`Haruko

Ooc:
It's Saka... Need I say more?

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
Saka Hirozumi
Kurai`Haruko

Ooc:
It's Saka... Need I say more?
OOC: give'em a room you lazy a**. Don't make me whip you right here in front of God and everybody!

Hellraiser

Kurai`Haruko

Ooc:
Last time we tried this, Kurai nearly had her face broken.

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
Saka Hirozumi
Kurai`Haruko

Ooc:
Last time we tried this, Kurai nearly had her face broken.
OOC: Only cause i let you

Hellraiser

Kurai`Haruko

Ooc:
Orly?

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
Saka Hirozumi
Kurai`Haruko

Ooc:
Orly?
OOC: Yup.

Lavish Lover

Causing ruckus at~~ Behind the Zack's bar

The female, now known as Diadora, seemed to flare up at Saka's harsh words towards the other male in the room. Were they seeing each other? Dating? They seemed warmed up to one another in a friendly way but Jael was not getting the vibe that they were screwing. And trust me, Jael had a pretty damn good vibe for those that were screwing one another. Her golden eye would watch the showdown in fascination. She had never truly witnessed Saka at work in his own comfort zone. Was he doing this just for fun or was he really marking his territory to this bumbling man? Jael would casually sip on her mixed drink, looking from one talking person to the other. She didn't see the need to interfere with it, it was entertaining enough without her own antics and wise-crack jokes being shoved into the mix.

Poor Saka, if he was trying to pick a fight, the man decided to step down. Maybe that would mean it would be nice and rough for her later. She smirked at that thought, but hid it quickly so as to make sure the male - who did not give his name and seemed utterly hopeless on getting out a full sentence without an 'um' or 'ah' - did not think she was smiling at his poor speaking skills. Thankfully Saka took over, speaking about his past and his experience with his fists and life. Some of it was old news to her, some of it though was quite new. Her brows would furrow with this information, her body re-situating itself against Saka uncomfortably until his arm was around her. Though she did not right out call him out on that, it would be rude to do so and potentially embarrassing in front of Diadora and Man. Instead, she finished off her drink, placing it down gently and shaking her head at Saka's last remark.

"We should give them a room, I bet we can find where Kurai hides the keys. If she gets mad, you can blame it on me trying to act as step-in host to be funny." Jael turned her gaze to him with a 'please' look in her eyes. "As much as we don't mind getting down wherever we want, these two seem like the private types." Jael smiled brightly and looked to Diadora with a wiggle of her eyebrows. Then she got this shocked look on her face and feigned an apologetic look. "Oh, but the private types don't like to even hear about it..." The facial expression quickly changed then to amusement as she laughed lightly and waved her hand as if to brush off the awkwardness. "Sorry, sorry, been a while since I've interacted with anyone aside from Saka and the other two that reside here.. So if you guys don't want anything to eat.. or drink.. why'd you decide to come into the Zack anyway?" Jael asked, truly curious. Most of the time one entered a place of business like this if they were either hungry or thirsty. At least in her experiences.

Saka Hirozumi

PK Lady Sonia Renegade

halosky

Out Of Chicken::

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Saka Hirozumi

Shimmering Cupcake

PK Lady Sonia Renegade

♋﹃﹄♎
((OCC : if he had his memories...could have gone better. But sadly.....Yeah the cadet is still green as grass lol))

The cadet smiled at first upon learning the name of the bouncer. Now he knew everyone in the room's name! Well of course minus him but that really couldn't be helped. Listening on he was slightly taken back when Saka began to tell his story. This not being at all what he had meant from his question. But hey that didn't change the sense of curiosity he had about everyone here.

if anything this was satisfying it by shedding more light about the man. Hanging on every word his eyes widened upon hearing his kill count which was followed by his military career. He was someone with a very well...violent past from what he was gathering thus far. From service to training to a bloody attack. A dark tale from the sounds. But quick to transition to further back story.

A tale of a family with a nice place to work. Cadet couldn't help bu smile warmly upon hearing that. Even given the man's tone it sounded like a sweat time. Before the darker part to it. The smile lowered as his expression grew into an apologetic one. "My condolences on that..." He managed to get in while he finally took notice of how much he had been drinking.

Yet as he now thought about it more static would clear up for one of the many screens within his mind. The cadet was off once more to his own world of shattered memories and blurred images. This one however he felt a sense of relief along with pain. His body rubbing at his arms as he felt them itch and burn in lines. His chest and shoulder would give way to the same feeling but he didn't react to those as his arms settled. From the lone screen that held itself before all else he could see the sky raising as it seemed as if the world had been turned upside down.

A figure appearing to be running toward him on all fours. But that would be where it cut off. The cadet returning just as Saka was suggesting they take refuge here tonight. The feeling that was ached his body was quick to leave now, his gaze lowering as he stared at himself quizzically. 'What was that all about...' He thought before locking gazes with Saka once more. A smile grew on his face as he gave the man a small nod.

"Thanks bro. it's cool of you to offer that if we don't find the owner." Wait why did he call him bro? Wasn't like they were close. Even more so they weren't even related. Yet even all that it sounded so casual and felt natural saying that. Was he really this friendly naturally? is that why he's been smiling thus far? Turning his attention to Jael when she picked up on where Saka had left off.

Saying that they'll find them rooms instead of having them wait. Again he took notice of how close they seemed to be which only made his smile grow watching them. it seemed so nice to be like that with someone. Though her next few remarks did make his cheeks grow warm, no doubt gaining some color as well as he gulped. "Well it sounds nice..." He mumbled out before feeling the heat grow. His eyes widening at what he had said. "I mean not that I'm thinking about that or anything! Well uh..I mean not that I wouldn't think it about it..but I uh..just not now...I mean unless you..uh..." With every word he felt his brain swirl and fill up with jumbled words.

His blush brightening as he realized how badly he was probably sounding right now. "Uh...I mean...I think you're cool yeah! And I'm not saying you're not attractive I mean I think you're really attractive and I uh....I'm going to shut up now...." With that last bit he all but shrunk into his seat. His blush at it's worst as he stared down at his lap. 'Real smooth Mr.Cool...really smooth in deed...' He scolded mentally before catching Jael when she was apologizing which only made him realize he did that when it was just some fun. The cadet get's an A+ for going into space. But an F- for catching on with people.

Thankfully though Jael changed the subject to something that could help get him unflustered. Relaxing now he gave it some thought about why did he enter the building. He knew Diabora was only following him out of curiosity. At least that he gathered from their chat a moment ago. As for the cadet why did he come in here? "Well uh...Sorry but my answer is probably going to sound bad...I mean..uh..." He paused, gathering his thoughts so that way he wasn't a mess like earlier. "I had a run in with the door...I have nowhere else to go...and this place seemed safe enough so I thought heh...why not?" Scratching his head he laughed at his own answer. The red finally leaving his cheeks as they returned to their normal color. it wasn't the best of answers but hey like so much else...it's the only thing he had.
♎﹃﹄♋
halosky
Shimmering Cupcake
Saka Hirozumi

User ImageUser Image
                                          Diadora Nedori

Location Bar Mood Curious With Halo, Jael, Saka
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                          'He's so.. childish...' her thoughts rolled over his reaction at her defending him then his remarks about the challenging nature of their acquaintance. She could've rolled her eyes had it not been for the moment of the female, Jael, adjusting to lean into Saka. Her curiosity was pulled to Saka now, her sky blue hues zeroing in on his face as he spoke of his past. She rose a brow at his mention of military. It definitely explained the massive presence he had and the dominance he portrayed amongst them. Her gaze shifted slightly to Jael as he went to drain his drink, watching the flash of emotions across her face. She smiled slightly, picking up on the fact that he must've said something that even shocked his companion. It wasn't until he jabbed at her for being non-human that her eyes shot back to him and narrowed.

She was still in the process of interpreting his level of danger before Jael chimed in, adding mild relief to her body having not noticed its immediate tension from Saka's comment. She gave a soft chuckle at the woman's comment about their obviously open sex life, shaking her head some as she referred to her as being private. Amongst a pack, nothing was private yet she imagined since she was pack-less, she would be allowed that leisure.. The thought made her slightly uncomfortable, but it fled fast at the mention of a room again. She couldn't remember the last time she had been able to sleep in a bed... or shower with hot water. It flooded her with a feeling of comfort she knew better than to have and couldn't have stopped if she wanted to. It was something her body and soul desperately needed though it appeared to come at a price.

She stared at Jael, chewing on her lip as she was questioned again about why she had come here. Her gaze rolled over to the space cadet who seemed to still be glowing from the previous barrage of comments. Obviously he wasn't too experienced in that field because she had heard the faint mumbling and stumbles of his answers. His answer to why he was here at least matched what he had given her earlier and judging by the look on his face, he still wasn't lying. He really didn't know anything and had no where else to be. Just his luck that he got bunched up with the likes of them, it seemed. She looked back to Jael now, no use hiding what Saka had already let loose amongst them.

"I have been running from some captors for days. I caught Space Case's scent here as I was crossing between forests and followed him. I really just came in to made sure the door didn't cause brain damage. I wasn't intending on staying, but it's too dark for travel now and I don't feel like sleeping in a tree."

Well, no one ever said her honesty lacked imagination. She gave the faintest shrugs of her shoulders, letting her hands fold in her lap as she sat straight again. Slouching really hurt her spine, even more so when she was back and forth between panic and relief. She could feel the yawn creep up to her lips, raising her hand to cover them as her pointed canines glinted in the light. She let her lips shut with a snap, lowering her hand as the wave of exhaust hit her finally. She had been sitting for too long, her muscles had relaxed and now her body was well on the brink of shutting down. This is what she got for running for so long and she couldn't remember the last time she had gotten sleep.

"I will take that room if you don't mind trying to find the keys to this place.. otherwise, I will just crash on the couch or maybe go check out the hot tub.. that sounds nice too."

[O]ut [O]f [C]ookies As if to show my tiredness, I shall post an empty outline.. then have to edit the response. Sorry for the false alarm, guys.

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kizu Pantera

Watching Kizu heedlessly wander off over towards his own designated brownies Leonardo would be quick to raise his left gauntleted fist pointed directly at his own platform to literally shoot a pitch velocity condensed 'Paint ball' bullet of blood. Upon the medium impact strength of the condensed pellet of blood the inner gaseous core would explode into a lingering cloud of dark crimson suspended around his own brownies, curious if it would be enough to deter his ambitious friend. Before fully initializing his 'Style' change Leo would fluently manipulate the suspended blood into condensed semi-liquid threads to tug on the brownies with considerate force pulling them in a zip line fashion to catch one in his mouth which he'd begin devouring immediately as the other's snatched up by one of his two serpent like obsidian tails. With his mouth still full chewing Leo would show Kizu the same playful smile before speaking aloud.

"Almost time to lay you down for a nap. No need to rush bed time right after desert!"

VROOM

VROOOOM

VROOOOOOOM

V~R~O~O~O~O~M~

Much as one would imagine a super nova collapsing in on its self Leonardo's entire physical mass would evidently collapse, and expand in a lavished kinetic release of his physical restraints only achieved through his 'Brutal' style that neglected speed, Deception, and Blood manipulation in favor of pure unrelenting brute strength, stamina, and endurance. Pulling the exuded waves of tension released kinetic force back into himself Leonardo's entire body would appear rippling with nearly twice the muscle, and body mass compacted into roughly the same six foot sculpted atheltic frame evident only to those with perception keen enough to catch the multiplied weight increase. Waving the single remaining brownie out in front of him coiled about the spade tips portion of obsidian tail, brandishing a calm collected expression knocking both blunt gauntleted hands together in eager cuncussive released sonic force.

"Who love's orange soda?..."

BS (Battle Sheet) Lol

{Style}:

Brutal~
Blood Cost: 2 Pints
Time Lapse: 1 Post Charge
+ Strength / Stamina
- Blood / Deception

( Increase's the density of Leo's muscle fibers. Excells at Muay Thai, Dirty Boxing, and Tae Kwon Do. Limits blood manipulation to the body. Deception must be sheathed to use this Style.)

Current Post Charge | 0

Action Summary:
-Shoots 'Paint Ball' blood at brownie
-Manipulates the blood cloud to retrieve the brownies
-Unleashes his 'Brutal' Style
-Dangles the brownie out in front of Kizu

Blood Allocation | 15 Pint Total

Deception - 5 Pint Buffer {Sheathed}
Bodily Reserve - 4 Pints
Muscle Tissue Saturation - 2
Functional Blood Loss - 3 Pints
Incapacitated Blood Loss - 0