Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now Accepting bounties!

Check front page for details! 0.11038961038961 11.0% [ 17 ]
And welcome to Hell! 0.064935064935065 6.5% [ 10 ]
Suck my crankshaft 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 35 ]
THERE IS A LINK TO AN OOC POSTING AREA FOR THE ZACK ON THE FRONT PAGE.. 0.051948051948052 5.2% [ 8 ]
Middle Option 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 14 ]
...raw 0.11688311688312 11.7% [ 18 ]
We need some ideas to create more role play 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 11 ]
we need dedicated RP'ers 0.26623376623377 26.6% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 154 ]

Hellraiser

Ooc:
B-b-b-back dat a** up!
User Image

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
[Ooc: Me when dat guy couldn't explain his attack in his own post-

User Image]

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
obviouslylegit
[Ooc: Me when dat guy couldn't explain his attack in his own post-

User Image
OOC: IKR..good show btw ;D Have you got some other name? Or shall I just keep on with 'Legit'? Kinda makes one feel likea badarse. "legit".

I'm going to go crawl in my bed,molest my pillows,and cry myself to sleep. Cause that's what all the cool kids do these days.
[Ooc: You enjoy that. It sounds nice.

Lolol.

And legit is fine.

/lurks hard]

Tactician

10,650 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Timid 100
(( watching you, Mr evil ))

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Alexander Aurelius I
(( watching you, Mr evil ))

Why you calling me Mr now?...

Tactician

10,650 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Timid 100
Leonardo S. Tensatsu

(( lol go post in the malevolence! You are no more evil then you are a pacifist. ))

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Alexander Aurelius I
Leonardo S. Tensatsu

(( lol go post in the malevolence! You are no more evil then you are a pacifist. ))

// How cryptic. xD

I'm... A good violent person? Oooor evil pacifist?

ninja //

Tactician

10,650 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Timid 100
Leonardo S. Tensatsu

.:} You're only violent from one pair of tits to the other. {:.

QrystalQuartz's Husbando

Partying Roisterer

4,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Will_Andro
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
And now the night gets so much better.

Aaron's jaw was left alittle askew for a moment before answering her question after her hand had stroked his cheek. The action had sent shivers through out his body that his whole mind had gone dead for a moment. Funny how that could happen to him, especially once alcohol was introduced to his system. His jaw finally closed after a moment or two and his lips curled into a very mischievous grin as his eyes slitted for a moment before he moved himself closer, so close that Rini was sure to smell the rich, smooth oriental scent of sweet mossy tones spicy accents against a background of amber, woods, musk, and vanilla of his cologne. His voice was soft and yet in a happy purr as he answered her about the drink.

"I would love that, miss Rini".

He pulled his head back abit to listen to her voice once again, yet as he did, he noted the appearance of another female and well, the fact that he and Rini were being ignored. He purposely shrugged it off as he returned his full attention to Rini, but as he pondered her answers and thought of a way to respond, his comments had been brought up. His ears perked a moment and he turned his head to the end of the bar, where it seemed Sunny and this new girl had been hiding or more like conversing. He rose an eyebrow and was about to pipe up that he could hear them and that he was, indeed, not a perve. He had been curious is all. He felt his tail sway a moment and brush up against Rini's tail and he turned back toward her, finally answering her after his mind got distracted, yet she seemed sad by her words.

"Well I'm not much of a fighter, unless absolutely needed, so guess I don't need to worry about those arenas, but drinking and making friends seems so much better. I rather like that thought, but Rini why do you seem so sad? If I rent out a room, will that make you not so sad? I hate when friends seem sad.. it makes me...it.. makes me... meow, it makes me do this", he stated and then trailed before he leaned over and couldn't help himself as he licked her cheek and then nuzzled his nose with a purr.

Riniles Todd

In a relationship with Lukan Wolf

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
User ImageThe busy noises outside her window told Sunny Smiles that it was once again time to wake up and go about her day.

Vibrant green eyes flittering open, the petite girl sat up, the covers falling to her waist. She stretched her arms over her hand, sighing with a little shudder at the end.

It was odd, but Sunny was a morning person. It was always easy for her to wake up first thing and go straight to being bright and chipper. She didn't even need coffee. Besides, it stunted your growth, and she was short enough as she was.

Rolling over in bed onto her stomach (which was actually more comfortable than lying on her back for... two reasons...), she pulled up Firefox and checked what the news of the day was on Yahoo.

Yep... Same old same old. Wars in other countries, the Kuro Gang and Von Helsons at each others' throats, Johnny K. Gambino dead and not getting better for once, etc. etc.

Sunny just wished she could wake up in the morning and everyone could see some bit of news that put a smile on their faces. But news only covered tragedies and drama, so the petite girl figured it was up to her to make people's lives a little better with her bright smile and cheerful disposition.

Standing from bed, she made her way to the bathroom and stepped into the shower, singing a happy little song. Sunny loved getting wet... Whether that meant playing in the rain, soaking in a hot spring, or going to the beach. That would really be fun, actually. Having everyone from Zack's take a field trip to the beach. She'd have to ask Kurai about that when she came back from her tournament.

Anyway, Sunny loved water, so she tended to linger a bit in the shower or bath. When she emerged, the mirror was all fogged up, and she cleared it with her palm to look at herself in the mirror.

There she was. Naked and with little droplets of water running down her body. She was short, but she was curvy, with wide hips, a shapely rear, and huge, ugly, useless, grotesque, cumbersome... ugh. She didn't even like to think about these things.

She dried herself off and made sure to run the towel under her breasts. Any moisture trapped under them could lead to any number of skin problems. She blowdryed her hair, which was probably the closest she got to putting on makeup, and stepped out into her room, putting on her usual outfit. A long brown dress, white apron, brown boots, and her blue-gemmed pendant.

Climbing down the stairs to the bar, she stepped behind the counter and made her way to the middle of the bar, resting her elbow on it with her chin in her palm. With her free hand, she began making motions with her pointer finger, either moving it horizontally or vertically, and occasionally poking at the air. She giggled often, like she found something funny, and her eyes even moved back and forth like she was reading something.

Mood: Cheerful
Thinking: He's gonna take you back to the past... dun dun... to play those crummy games that suck ash. He'd rather haaave... a buffalooooo...
Wearing: Pictured
Alexander Aurelius I
User Image

[Ooc:
User Image

Tactician

10,650 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Timid 100
obviouslylegit

User Image