Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now Accepting bounties!

Check front page for details! 0.11038961038961 11.0% [ 17 ]
And welcome to Hell! 0.064935064935065 6.5% [ 10 ]
Suck my crankshaft 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 35 ]
THERE IS A LINK TO AN OOC POSTING AREA FOR THE ZACK ON THE FRONT PAGE.. 0.051948051948052 5.2% [ 8 ]
Middle Option 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 14 ]
...raw 0.11688311688312 11.7% [ 18 ]
We need some ideas to create more role play 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 11 ]
we need dedicated RP'ers 0.26623376623377 26.6% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 154 ]

In a relationship with Lukan Wolf

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
Samayou Tamashii
Tre-Qarnayia Sikandar
Master_Tricon

((If any of you guys want to stop by, Sunny Smiles is the new bartender/cook/waitress, and she's there and waiting for customers. Just check the previous page or so for my post. ^.^ ))

QrystalQuartz's Husbando

Partying Roisterer

4,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Ooc: *Purrs* Kurai? Will you come down from the eagles nest to say hi? I feels bad Rini is stuck with Aaron and Sunny ain't much conversation for a bartender.. >_< Cuz I doubt Saka it Leo are gonna stop fighting lol
Kurai'Haruko

In a relationship with Lukan Wolf

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
Will_Andro
Ooc: *Purrs* Kurai? Will you come down from the eagles nest to say hi? I feels bad Rini is stuck with Aaron and Sunny ain't much conversation for a bartender.. >_< Cuz I doubt Saka it Leo are gonna stop fighting lol

cat_stare

Oh, really? Care to explain the reasoning behind this clear insult to my RPing skills?

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Ooc. how bout i stop the argument before it gets started....
1. nope. i know the people aren't gonna stop cause it is a fight...a free-for-all to be exact is what we're doing here.im doing my job
2. be nice to the others. i think sunny has done just fine. if you have a problem,rather than call a person out, PM me. Kay cat?in fact, sunny has been rather chatty to miss sanya

anyone wants kurais attention knows where to find her if it's that important

QrystalQuartz's Husbando

Partying Roisterer

4,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Ooc: 1. I will pm u Kurai
2. Sunny, your Rp is fine, but you essentially went to a corner and stopped interacting with Aaron or Rini and Aaron is a paying customer. As a bartender you should be over there, not away if you're supposed to be serving drinks hun.

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Ooc..did i not just say if you have a problem...PM me...to not blast it in the thread....

im going back to bed ;-; better be no more arguing when i get back....hate waking up in middle of night to being sick...

Cold Inquisition's Princess

Divine Streaker

(( I sorta agree .... Sunny your rp skills weren't being mocked))

Hellraiser

Riniles Todd

Ooc: I have long since been out of the free for all, just have yet to post my exit... Being the lazy b*****d I am I was debating just a short time skip to make my leave, should that be okay with the other fighters involved and Kurai of course.

"Ahhhh... Miss Rini, do you think I could borrow your assistance for a few moments? You see.... I lack the proper knowledge and understanding of these modern bath tubs, I can work the shower part fine, but with my leg muscles pulled from hauling my curry stall around I would prefer a bath." Came a voice from the stairway, belonging to none other but the six-foot-tall figure of Itsuki 'Splinter' Hirozumi... In the nude and soaked to the core, his vibrant green locks draped to the center of his back and his bangs to the male's pectoral region from not having his typical ponytail. "I think I could also use some help scrubbing my back as well..." Without the heavy robe on everyone could see the lean yet powerful muscle tone of the demigod and every crevice to his hairless figure, gleaming with wetness from the water under the interior's lighting. His glowing orange orbs stared at the girl in a manner as if begging for his humility to be spared or rescued from the situation at hand... The trio of dripping tails hanging behind of him made it evident to the lack of a towel and his white ears laid flat to his skull, the seemingly perfectly colored orange tips of his ears and tails faded by the wetness of their fur. One could see that Saka definitely had acquired his father's handsome agenda with this intimate of an inspection, even the southern peak was accessible to the naked eye and that was something almost unheard of from this being with how many layers typically covered this seemingly perfect specimen of a physical form.

Divine Streaker

Rini- Head Bartender
" I work hard to play hard"
User Image

"My work is never done dear, even when I take breaks" She would offer him a small smile. The drink was poured for him. "I hope you enjoy your drink doll" she was cleaning up behind the bar while they talked. Her eyes drifting around, seeing if anyone else needed her assistance. "Anyways, my work is my life doll..." She smiled softly, There was nothing wrong with hard work. "Anyway, Look I work hard because I keep this place going when the bosses are gone, So you must understand why I am tired?" She pours him a third drink just incase. "Here, this 3rd on is on the house" she was happy to serve a customer. "I do hope you will become a regular..." she said leaning in. Her attention was taken from him. "Here is a room key, please feel free to spend a night in a room...One of the other guests needs me, Thank you for the talk"

[quote"Will_Andro"]

She looks up at the voice, "Oh Mister Itsuki, I will be with you in just a moment, alright?" she calls to him. She had yet to notice the state he was in, as she turned to the gentleman she had been conversing with, as to excuse herself" She walks towards the stairs slowly. When she caught site of her male friend, as took in his nude state her eyes widdened, and she blushed. The woman would look away, as to be polite. "I can spare a few moments to help you Itsuki-sama" she said in her soft voice. "Let us go run your bath, and I will wash your back, I am sorry that you have hurt yourself..." She gently moves past him, their bodies brushing for a moment as she took the stairs heading to his room, which was on her floor anyway. "Will your legs be okay? and I cant believe you came out nude..."

Saka Hirozumi

Hellraiser

Riniles Todd

"Sorry about being so indecent... My tails make it impossible to tie a towel around myself." He stated as he followed her up the staires slowly, staying arms length away from the girl before finally stating. "I just figured that since we shared a bed before that you would not mind helping me... I guess I sometimes forget that the customs of today are different than the customs of yesteryears." He had trouble adjusting to the norms of modern life, and the ever changing customs and way that everything is generally viewed and that is excluding the whole sexual aspect of the modern world thrown into the confusion. "I think my legs will be fine, my cart is just heavy is all... I was hoping to soak them in some hot water... If it makes you uncomfortable then I can cover myself." He was ever the chivalrous gentleman around the female sorts, least he attempted to be in any case.

Divine Streaker

"It is alright, I understand....Your tails....they are nice after all" She tries to shrug off his show of indecentness. "Also, I have no issue in helping you with a bath, after all as you said, we have shared a bed, and you were so nice when I returned here from the freezing cold" As they got to the room, she used her Master key to reopen his door. "Your about to bathe, I am not worried about you covering yourself..." a slight giggle escapes her. She bends over the tub after getting into the bathroom. She turns on the knobs after plugging the drain, "Do you want the jets on to help with your tight muscles? Is that was you couldn't figure or, or come show me what was wrong" she calls out to him. "So how have you been, It has been a few days"she thinks for a moment, "And dont worry about messing up my dress, it will be fine, incase the thought crosses your mind"

Hellraiser

"Oh, sorry about that... Being the messenger for a god is never easy, recently my son Saka has been set for an arranged marriage... I came to let his brother know, though it would seem that he is busy fighting." His words would have probably made anybody do a double take, though his follow up would bring the thought crashing down. "Ah, the Amaretsu children and Inari children are getting ready to war... We managed to take up protection of a princess from the prominent Inoue clan." He stepped over to the tub when she mentioned the situation, he simply turned the knob as the showerhead rattled to life and pointed with his ears laid flat. "How does one get the flow to change to this lower... Thing." His hand pointed at the main faucet for the bath tub, the shower head pouring water over his head as he leaned over to tinker with and examine the workings, even overlooking the bypass for the water. His gaze shifted to look at the dress she mentioned, a single ear perked at the notion and out of curiosity as he brought the subject to light even as the water poured over his head. "What do you mean?" His glowing orbs remained on her and the dress for a moment, before finally doing some explaining of his own. "In the era that I am most familiar with they often had coed bathing areas, while tending to the proper precautions to keep modesty stable between young single males and females. Also... What are jets? Like... Aircrafts?" It was times like this that made it apparent just how clueless and lost Splinter was to the new world, his body moved back slowly out of the water and to sit beside the tub.

Divine Streaker

"..You must be proud of your son, to soon be wed, right Itsuki?" she asked softly. "An arranged marriage it sounds interesting but scary....Very very scary, I couldnt imagine being put in one, but I am sure, if I was important like the princess, It would happen to me" she looks down. "War, does that mean you will be going to fight?" she looked saddened at this. The impassibility her friend may be headed away. "If you go I will be sad, and I will miss you" As he came over to the tub, she explained things. "If your taking a shower, to change the slow, you move the shower head, like so" she points out the signs to the different settings, then turned off the shower. "And for the normal bath, press and adjust these buttons" she points to the hot and cold knobs. The tub filled up fast, and she turned off the water. Then she pressed a button on the back of the tubs and jets activated. Massaging water jets, "They make you feel good, its like pressured water, like a hot tub, if youve been in one of those" She kneels by the tub, sitting in the manner of Asians.

Hellraiser

"I am honestly not sure, I am the head of my clan... But during the Heian, all the way until the Meiji Restoration periods I worked as a retainer for the Imperial Family... Whom are Amaretsu kin and I had used that to build an unsteady peace between the children of the two gods... Though recently the branch families have been warring and stepping over territorial boundries, and on top of that my brothers and sisters think that we need to take action. But given the situation we need to tread lightly, it's not only just the children of Inari, but even the segregated Kitsune clans and wolf demons falling victim in the crossfire. The arranged marriage is what we hope, a means of protection for the heirs of the Inoue and Hirozumi clans." Splinter explained, bringing his right hand to circle within the depths of the tub's water slowly before bringing his gaze to look her in the face slowly. "I am very old, and very tired... I will not always be around. You see my conception precedes that of mankind... Though my physical carnation is much more modern... I have witnessed countless empires being built and demolished, I have watched the evolution of war and combat, the entire substructure of society constantly being built upon, unlike most beings I did not sleep for long periods of time. I have seen the world change around me to the point of failing to keep up with its constant evolution, many friends were lost to war, famine, and the sands of time but yet... Here I remain." He shifted to a crouching position as he slowly ran his fingers over a jet, shaking his head at her question. "Only natural hot springs." He turned his head to look at her again as he leaned against the side of the tub idly, almost hesitant to even be that far inside of it.

Divine Streaker

" I know you have been through and seen many things Itsuki" her voice came as a sad whisper as she listened to his story. She sat there closing her eyes, "I also know you wont be around forever, but when will you be left to enjoy what is left of your years?" she reaches for a wash rag and his soap. Noticing his freak out with the jets, she would flip them off for right now. She wets the rag and soaps it up. Her hands reach to his back as she washes it in slow, gentle circle motions. "You have had a long life, maybe now it is time to settle down, get the rest of your family settled unless Saka was the last you needed to do something for, and leave everything in the family hands, you have done your best for a very long time" she tried to comfort him with words. "But the choice is up to you....in the end....It is what you wish to do.....You could even isolate yourself on a mountain"she was going to listen to him, if he wanted to let it all out. "Tell me whatever you wish"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff