Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now Accepting bounties!

Check front page for details! 0.11038961038961 11.0% [ 17 ]
And welcome to Hell! 0.064935064935065 6.5% [ 10 ]
Suck my crankshaft 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 35 ]
THERE IS A LINK TO AN OOC POSTING AREA FOR THE ZACK ON THE FRONT PAGE.. 0.051948051948052 5.2% [ 8 ]
Middle Option 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 14 ]
...raw 0.11688311688312 11.7% [ 18 ]
We need some ideas to create more role play 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 11 ]
we need dedicated RP'ers 0.26623376623377 26.6% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 154 ]

Hellraiser

"I'm rambling again, you must forgive me... Though I would be lying if I denied that you reminded me of somebody." He leaned forward some as she began to scrub the hard to reach places, clearing his throat... The family affairs could wait for another time, he figured he might as well entertain the young woman since he had already said so much in what little time they have known each other. "The year was... Ahhh, I would have to say it was around seven-ninety A.D. and at the time I was already around two thousand or so, but my adventures in Greece are for another time. No this one will take place around the time frame of the Heian period, I was a hot headed warrior... Me and a fellow soldier named Balmung and we had served under the previously mentioned Imperial Family as retainers, anyways battles aside... It was a warm summer night in the city of Kyoto after a long and bloody several months of war, us troops had made it home in one piece and with what currency we had accumulated during our battles... We had put it to the finest sake and robes for celebration and while most men had celebrated with the spoils of war I had went to spend the second night of celebration in the Imperial Gardens within the confines of the emperor's castle, after exchanging pleasantries with my friends and the royal family I had decided to check out the band and relax. A young woman probably in her early twenties, human... With long ebon strands and an emerald gaze worth more than two-thousand spoils of any war, she was working as a hostess during the celebration and at the time I did not know this but she was engaged to Balmung."

He took a hand, slowly moving his long hair over his right shoulder to rest against his torso before continuing speaking where he had left off with the story of long forgotten times. "Balmung, was a hell of a monster... He is the reason why my sons did not live with me and why she perished... Though that is getting ahead of myself. We had spent the rest of the summer keeping in touch and spending early morning hours together, a Chinese warlord had once taught me how to produce art and I even produced a portrait of this woman one night, to which I still own. We ended up eloping and settling down with my savings at the time, a nice little shack by a river and some fields... It would be s**t quality compared to today's housing developments." He paused to chuckle slightly at his lame joke, his gaze settled with the water slowly before clearing his voice slowly. "Ten years later, in eight-hundred A.D. she was pregnant and was very sickly, though Balmung had began to unlock his powers and rage wars and ravage the lands... Burning and slaughtering everything in his path, Emperor Kammu had asked me to deal with my old friend and his threat and promised to agree to settle peace between the Amaretsu and Inari bloodlines as payment for my services. So I agreed to do it and after a long and bloody battle with much sacrifice it was done, my wife had died and I had two sons separated from their home... I had named the twins 'Tsusaka' and 'Tsukaso' and they were born to a mate of whom for the life of me... Can only remember from a portrait hanging on my bedroom wall."

Splinter leaned back slowly as to relax slightly before cutting to the point of his little tale. "Other than the eyes, you remind me of my first, mate... A woman whom I was not strong enough to protect when she needed me most, and like a ghost I am haunted by the bloody tides of those warring emotions to this very day." His chest heaved with a gentle sigh, parts of the story cut short or skipped for obvious reasons... He only wished to entertain and not weigh his burden down onto the female, and while he appeared twenty-five it was apparent that his bodies aging process had ended at a very ripe age of his physical carnation. He was indeed very tired and had done so much in his life but yet there was so much left undone and untold to this day, so much more left to settle. "Perhaps, tonight... We can share your bed?" His voice was a whisper nearly, as he kept his features aimed back at the water now.

Cold Inquisition's Princess

Divine Streaker

Rini sighs softly as she listened to her friends tale. She really had not expected such a story. Flattered and saddened at the same time that she reminded him of his past love. His wife, and mother of two of his sons. Having no family of her own, she could relate to a point, of the being alone.

She reflected back on her life for a moment, for her it had all begun in a cage. One day she woke up, surrounded by others. She sighed thinking of Vlad, her first lover. A vampire, and how he had died, and left her shattered. She wandered along til she found Zeek, who was now Meep and how it did not fully work out.

Then the men and women she found herself with, trying to find someone to care. As he spoke, she could almost picture his whole story within her head. Then her own memories as well. A few tears formed into her blue-gray hues.

Finishing helping Itsuki wash, he could now turn to see her. It was visible that the woman had cried for him, alittle for herself but mainly him. She had barely a word to say, what could she even say. "I am so sorry.... but your a brave and strong man to keep going after so much, ...and yes if you wish you may come to my bed tonight..." she slowly rises to her feet walking to retrieve him a towel. "Would you like to meet me there...or would you prefer I stay?"

Hellraiser

"No need to cry, that was a very long time ago... In a place far far away, we are both lonesome individuals... So we should share our company and everything will get better." He stood slowly after pulling the plug from the tub, a wet finger reaching over slowly to wipe a tear from the girl's face. Grabbing the towel from her hand before he would decide to simply usher Rini along and follow close behind of her. "You should not be sad, honestly... Is there any way I can cheer you up?" He had decided to pluck a robe from his bed to sleep in, mostly for comfort though the situation had sparked something within the old demigod that had not been lit in a long time and he tried to put this familiar emotion to the side until the moment was right, but for now the two needed rest.

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
OoC:

Soooo....

Can I kick up some other fights in other arena's yet? Or do I have to wait for the FFA to finish first?

ninja

Cold Inquisition's Princess

Divine Streaker

She shakes her head lightly. "Your story no matter how long ago, it was still sad..." she smiles lightly as he grabs his robe. She leads him to her room, which was over from his own. She pulls off her dress from the day, and with her back to Itsuki, she would unhook her bra. Her long raven locks, upon her smooth back. She grabs a simple night shirt, nothing fancy just a old shirt and slides it upon her form. She gets into the bed and invites him to join. "I will be alright just let us sleep, Alright dear friend?"

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Leonardo S. Tensatsu
OoC:

Soooo....

Can I kick up some other fights in other arena's yet? Or do I have to wait for the FFA to finish first?

ninja
OOC: No need to wait love,especially since the FFA seems to have slowed way down~

If you have an opponent ready,i'll let you know Arena 3's setup ^.~

Suuureee..you just "slept" and did nothing else <_<..we're all buying it,uh huh.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN -BROTHER- IS FIGHTING,NOT SAKA.

Tactician

10,650 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Timid 100
ConnactTheWolf

Either Lekron had underestimated the amount of force in which Alexander’s frontal attack would retain and soon release, or Alexander had underestimated the defensive prowess of his opponent. They would soon find out as neither intended on giving ground. Several logical and rational trains of thought lead Alexander in the continuation of his punch rather than aborting the action in favor for another tactic, even in the onset of Lekron’s hand growing in size significantly. First was that if Lekron could withstand Leonardo’s body slam into the ground, he wouldn’t have so urgently tried to avoid it in such a way, this implied a maximum value of durability, of which Alexander was about to well exceed many times over. Leonardo’s slam into the ground had been dispersed through a massive surface area, there existed no true focal point to his attack, this circumstance lead to the dispersal of kinetic energy through a huge area. When Alexander stood against this force, he absorbed a great deal of energy from it, feeding the raw kinetics into Anathema in which inflated its typical body mass well beyond the normal volume. Alexander would apply most of that collected energy not in a board field of release, but rather a pinpoint attack, the size of his fist to be exact. This greatly focused surface area would transfer the same collected destructive force in a surgical onslaught straight into the middle of the enlarged hand reaching for him. Beyond that of the collected energy already established, Alexander too would force a great deal of effort into the forward attack, never one to take half measures.
The resulting impact would release a clash of energy that shook the very foundations of the crumbling buildings. The sonic boom alone from the force of impact would unleash a thunderous roar, ripping and tearing away at the loose rock and dirt that covered the ground creating a massive and expanding sphere of debris pushing away from the epicenter of impact. Now it was a matter of how much energy the gauntleted hand could absorb and how quickly. Alexander delivered the force of a large bomb in the surface area no larger than a grapefruit; the shaped expression of energy would correlate into that of a conical diffusion. Much like the damage from a bullet, the energy would enter into the hand through a small opening and disperse upon the other side creating a much larger hole, it was Alexander’s intent to render the entire hand utterly inoperable by destroying the tissues in which allow the fingers to bend and articulate.

Meanwhile, Lekron had overlooked a critical variable in Alexander’s own defense, which was the offensive maneuver of Anathema in which had sprung from the ground around him. Now standing firmly in place and intent on his forward progression, the Anathema would progress unmolested and unhindered towards him. A few thick tendrils from both behind, in front, and to either side would sub divide into hundreds of small hypodermic tubules, these would collide across his legs, torso, abdomen, shoulders, and underarms. Each thin tubule once encountering any portion of Lekron would immediately writhe and undulate in efforts to breach his skin or armor, wiggling into any crevice to penetrate further to inject the liquid anathema that would scatter throughout the innards of his body. Of the hundreds that would collide across his body some would find purchase in joints whereas others would impact against his form and immediately let loose the spray of Anathema, setting thousands of tiny hooks and barbs coursing across his skin to sink into any microscopic divots or cracks across his form, hardening there to retain purchase against his body and restrain him from further action. Those that were able to penetrate the body on some way would similarly eject the liquid content, flooding his body with the black Anathema, from there it would traverse his inner frame tearing and ripping at the functions in which animated his body while seeking to conjoin with the outer structures of hardened Anathema, in which would encase him in a solid mass of the black substance.

The talons in which streamed towards him from the behind would not serve such a delicate purpose. Rather like giant battering rams they would slam into the compromised joints of the body, hitting the shoulder, hips, knees, elbows, and slamming into the lower lumbar structure of Lekron in aim to rip him apart limb by limb.

In a relationship with Lukan Wolf

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
User ImageSunny sighed, smacking at the air to put Youtube away.

This place was pretty tame... Sure, there were fights, but Sunny coudn't really see them unless there were some security cameras to tap into. She needed to stay at the bar and serve any customers who came.

Well... If there were any customers. Aaron seemed to have his drinks covered by Rini. Considering he was the only customer she'd had aside from Sanya, she didn't have much to do.

She'd already watched the entire first season of the Angry Video Game Nerd. What was next? Maybe Foamy the Squirrel? Zero Punctuation? She was behind on both of them...

But she couldn't just watch Youtube videos all day... There had to be something she could do when not serving customers.

Hm... What was it she always saw bartenders do in video games?

Mmmm...

Uhhh...

Oh! Polishing glasses!

So, Sunny went to the shelf and searched for a glass that was dirty.

Which... there were none.

Really? Not even some water spots? Really? Sigh...

Walking back to the bar counter, Sunny Smiles slumped her elbows on the counter and rested her chin in her hands. A strand of her bright blonde hair fell in front of her face, which she stared irratably at and blew out of the way with a puff of breath.

She wished someone would come by who she could serve or chat with... Maybe even cook some food for. She was a good cook, after all.

Mood: Bored
Thinking: Sigh...
Wearing: Pictured

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Sanya pushed the door open with both of her hands, fighting against the wind from the blizzard. She was surrounded by her bluish rune shield that helped protect her from the extreme cold. Once she was inside, she shook her head like a dog coming out of the rain. Combing the loose strands of hair down with her fingers she called out to the place, "Hello? Anyone here?"

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
Sanya_Blossom
User ImageSunny vaguely heard the door open, she was so lost in thought. It was when she heard the bright, sunny voice of someone familiar that she looked, doing a double take when she saw who it was. Standing up straight, Sunny waved her right arm energetically at Sanya, even waving her upper body back and forth to get her attention, though this consequently sent tremors through her unstable anatomy.

"Ssssssss-Sanya! Ssssssss-Sanya! Hi! Over h-h-here!" she called to the neko girl.

She envied Sanya's body... So thin and small. She had these big ugly things...

Then again, Sanya seemed awfully young. Maybe she'd grow? If not, maybe they could trade curves. Sunny would give anything to get rid of these things...

Mood: Excited
Thinking: Yay! Sanya's here!

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Cyberweasel89

Sanya bounded over to the counter in front of the familiar face, "Hi Miss Sunny!". She lifted herself up on the bar stool, wrapping her legs around the base. "How are you today? Oh! Did you go watch the fights from the other day?"

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
Sanya_Blossom
User ImageSunny sighed.

"No. I'd l-l-l-love to wh... wh... wh... wh-watch them, but I need to k-k-keep an eye on the bar for c-c-customers." Sunny explained.

She returned to her usual bright smile. "A-A-Anything I can get for you, Ssssssss-Sanya?"

Really, she was happy to have someone to talk to. Especially Sanya.

Mood: Happy
Thinking: Is Sanya the only regular who comes to the bar?

((Short. Sorry.))

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Cyberweasel89

"Ooooh, water please! Miss Kurai should put some TV's in here, people could watch the fights for free but she'd have more drink sales!"

She crossed her arms on the counter top, tapping her fingers gently against it. "So has anything been happening since my last visit?"

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
Sanya_Blossom
User ImageSunny smiled brightly, pressing her arms up against her bountiful chest as she clasped her hands into excited fists.

"That's actually a g-g-g-great idea, Sssssss-Sanya! I should t-t-tell Kurai wh... wh... wh... when she comes b-b-back. O-O-Or I could email her. I-I-In fact, I think I'll d-d-do that right now."

Sunny made a few hand motions. Specifically, moved her palm through the air like she was pushing something aside, poked at the air, moved her palm to the side, poked the air again, and began poking the air with all her fingers... almost like she was typing.

"Well... Sssssss-Sorry to say, nothing has h-h-happened here since you wh... wh... wh... wh... wh-were last here. I h-h-haven't had any customers."

Tapping the air one last time, Sunny moved her palm through the air like she was pushing something aside, then went and grabbed a glass for Sanya's water.

"Um... Sssssss-So, wh... wh... wh-what's new, Ssssss-Sanya?" Sunny asked, pouring water in the glass, putting ice in it from the cooler, and returning to set the glass in front of the neko girl, her ever-present smile still on her face.

Mood: Upbeat
Thinking: I really think Kurai will consider that!

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Cyberweasel89

Sanya watched the girl swish her hands through out the air, "Uh, what are you doing? Is there a fly or something? Oh! I hate bugs!" Sanya lurched back in her seat, frantically looking around the room for some flying insect.

After a few seconds of this she realized there was nothing buzzing around her head and she relaxed. "Um well nothing really. Oh! I think I'm going to ask Miss Copperkey to hire me as the cafe's hostess. If I do that though it means I won't be able to sneak out as much to come visit here! It's been pretty quiet outside of that though, oh, my eye did heal up enough that I was able to take that annoying eye patch off!" She blinked her emerald eyes a few times as if to show they were both seeing perfectly.

((Pause it here if you don't mind, need to do something!))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff