Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now Accepting bounties!

Check front page for details! 0.11038961038961 11.0% [ 17 ]
And welcome to Hell! 0.064935064935065 6.5% [ 10 ]
Suck my crankshaft 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 35 ]
THERE IS A LINK TO AN OOC POSTING AREA FOR THE ZACK ON THE FRONT PAGE.. 0.051948051948052 5.2% [ 8 ]
Middle Option 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 14 ]
...raw 0.11688311688312 11.7% [ 18 ]
We need some ideas to create more role play 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 11 ]
we need dedicated RP'ers 0.26623376623377 26.6% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 154 ]

In a relationship with Lukan Wolf

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
Sanya_Blossom
User ImageSunny shook her head furiously, not wanting to implicate anyone.

"N-N-No, not Sssssss-Saka. I d-d-don't think I've even m-m-met him yet. It's just... One ssssssss-stared at my ch-ch-chest... And another o-o-openly asked wh... wh... wh... wh.... why they wh... were... ssssss-so big..."

Sunny reached up to her breasts, cupping them and pressing them inward slightly.

"H-H-He... asked if I wh... wh... was sssss-storing milk f-for the wh... wh... wh... winter..." she noted, sadness and shame in her voice.

She moved her hands under them, lifting them with her palms.

"Are they... r-r-really that big?"

Mood: Ashamed, sad
Thinking: They're ugly... I wish I didn't have them...
Wearing: Pictured

Hellraiser

Sanya_Blossom

Ooc: In the latest story arc Saka is in an arranged marriage. xD
His twin is available though. x3

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Saka Hirozumi

((I don't think Sanya is ever going to believe anything otherwise. 3nodding Saka and Kurai just have a special connection.))

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Sanya_Blossom
Saka Hirozumi

((I don't think Sanya is ever going to believe anything otherwise. 3nodding Saka and Kurai just have a special connection.))
OOC: That connection is money. xD nada else.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Cyberweasel89

Sanya let out a friendly chuckle at the girl though she didn't quite understand what she was going through, Sanya was nearly old enough or blessed enough to have to deal with such comments from people. She smiled at the girl, hoping it would help her relax. "Boys are such creeps sometimes! I mean Ugh, Caellum makes fun of me because I don't have any, the nerve! Men should never be able to make comments like that to a girl!" Sanya placed her hands against her hips and puffed out her cheeks.

Eventually this pose broke and Sanya started laughing. "I'm sorry Miss Sunny but if you think about it, at least it's somewhat of a compliment right? Maybe you should take it as so and then tease them back a bit!"

Cold Inquisition's Princess

Divine Streaker

(not alone im lurking cause I am in a slight mood of annoyance)

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
Sanya_Blossom
User ImageSunny just frowned, gazing down at her breasts.

"I g-g-guess I envy you, Sssssss-Sanya... You d-d-don't have this b-b-burden... They get in the wh... wh... wh... way, and I can't r-r-run very fast, or f-f-find a bra that fits... I'd r-r-rather get made fun of for being sssssss-small than ssssss-snickered at for being b-b-b-big..." she sighed.

Sunny appreciated Sanya's efforts... But nothing she could say would make her feel better about having those things. She was a freak of nature... No boy would find her pretty with these things...

She let her hands fall from her breasts to clasp them at her waist, looking back up at Sanya with a bright smile on her face.

"A-A-Are you sssss-sure I can't get you a-a-anything, Sanya? You're n-n-not hungry or th-th-thirsty?" she asked, seemingly recovered from her bout of self-degradation.

Though... she wasn't. She just put on a smile so no one would know. Better to spread joy with a smile than make others worry with a frown.

Mood: Depressed, but putting on a smile anyway
Thinking: Stupid, stupid breasts...

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Cyberweasel89

Sanya didn't drop her own smile, she was hoping to make the girl realize it wasn't such a big deal but then again Sanya couldn't truly understand her frustrations. "Oh no thank you, I'm fine, really! I actually came to see you. This place sorta scares me so I was worried you wouldn't be able to settle in ok. "

Sanya stared at the girl, her ears twitching about scanning her. They weren't able to pick up anything, they were only good for finding magical energies, not the moods of people. "You shouldn't worry about it! Like I said, if you accept them and even poke a bit of fun at yourself, you won't feel so bad! Don't bottle it up!"

She folded her arms up on the counter, letting out a large yawn. "So you're settling in ok, have you met many of the regulars lately? I'm curious as to what some of the people here are like. I've only met two other people here besides yourself, that other bartender girl and this other guy who scared me."

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
Sanya_Blossom
User ImageSunny sighed.

"I d-d-don't think I'm even capable of p-p-p-poking fun at myself..."

She continued her bright smile at Sanya. Hm... Regulars... Well, aside from Sanya, she'd only met Aaron and Rini.

"Well, I'm p-p-p-pretty sure I met the sssssss-same people. Rini is the h-h-head bartender, and if the b-b-boy who scared you wh... wh... wh... wh... was a neko, it wh... wh... was probably Aaron. Th-Th-Though I wh... wh... wh... wh... wouldn't c-c-call him 'sssssssss-scary,' exactly..."

Aaron didn't really scare Sunny. He just made her feel... really, really uncomfortable. Embarrassed, even. All his questions about why her body was the way it was... She didn't like thinking about her body.

Mood: Cheerful
Thinking: Scary, no... Embarrassing, yes...

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Cyberweasel89

Sanya thought for a moment, tapping her fingertips against the top of the counter. "A neko? I don't think so, I think he was a demon. Awfully a lot of demons around these parts. He definitely liked this drink though.

So have you watched any of the fights yet? I don't know if I could sit through that.
"

((Gonna be heading off soon, getting late!))

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
Sanya_Blossom
User ImageHm... They maybe she hadn't met all the regulars yet.

Sunny paused at her question.

"Um... F-F-Fights? Wh... Wh... Wh... Wh... What fights?"

She certainly hadn't heard anything about fights being available for watching...

Mood: Curious
Thinking: Fights? There are fights to watch?

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Cyberweasel89

"Oh yeah, Kurai told me they hold fights here though I'm not really into the whole fighting deal. I guess I could help heal up the participants if she asked me though." Sanya let out another deep yawn, hovering her hand over her mouth as she did.

"I should probably get back to the cafe, trudging through that blizzard takes a lot out of me! If Miss Kurai ever gives you a day off you should come by and relax! If not, I'll make sure to come visit you often!"

Sanya pulled herself off the barstool and placed her feet firmly on the floor. As she walked to the door she turned and waved at the girl, "Have a good night Miss Sunny!" Sanya wrapped her arms around her waist, a faint blue glow emitted from her palms and soon the large glowing circle rune shield appeared covering her from head to toe. She closed the main door behind her and proceeded back through the deep snow to her home.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Cyberweasel89

((BTW I loooove Sunny! I think the character is really cute and going back to our discussion at the OOC thread I think the stutter adds a lot to her character!))

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
Sanya_Blossom
User ImageA blush formed on Sunny's face.

"R-R-Really? You m-m-mean... big, b-b-burly men locked in m-m-mortal combat, covered in their o-o-own sweat and blood?"

She sighed at the thought... That actually sounded really exciting.

When she snapped out of her daydream of manly fighters riddled with scars, she saw Sanya was leaving.

"Um... Okay, bye Sssssss-Sanya! Be careful on your trip through the snow!"

Then, when the blue shield around Sanya appeared, that gave her pause.

Hm... So Sanya had powers. Sunny wished she had powers, too...

Sighing, she looked up into the distance, moving her hand in quick motions and occasionally poking at the air, returning to watching YouTube videos.

She was all caught up on Annoying Orange. Time to see if the Angry Video Game Nerd had a new review out.

Mood: Bored, seeking amusement
Thinking: Oh, James Rolfe... Your rage is kinda cute. <3

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
Sanya_Blossom
((BTW I loooove Sunny! I think the character is really cute and going back to our discussion at the OOC thread I think the stutter adds a lot to her character!))

((Thank you, Sanya! That means a lot to me! ^.^ ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff