Welcome to Gaia! ::

[.Aesthetic Perfection.]
Vette Tumbreal
"I don't have a long face. I'm just a little tired. I'll be ok after a few drinks."
She walked over to Vette and kissed his cheek. Teal, being as jealous as he is, flew over and bumped into Vette and cuddled up in Karma's hat.
He laughs a little. "Heh, It's ok little guy."
irishgurl2007
[.Aesthetic Perfection.]
irishgurl2007
[.Aesthetic Perfection.]
irishgurl2007
[.Aesthetic Perfection.]

"Aye. I'm alright. A bit frustrated with recent events. How are you, dear?"
"I'm great. Still drinking the nights away." She smiles and winks. "What have you been up to?"

"Keeping an eye on this little ball of trouble." She motioned towards Tael and smiled. "He's only a few days old." She took a swig from the bottle and closed her eyes.
"I had a pixie once......she disappeared one day......never did find her. But I have my Lex to cheer me up." An 8 foot, green dragon walks in out of a large door. The dragon kind over jogs toward her. "He is still a wrimling, but good for hiding." She pats his side.
"Oh my. He's grown." She smiled and held her hands above the glass. Her hand began to glow a white and the glass began to take it's original shape. After all the bottles and glasses were reassembled, she began to place them back on the shelves.
"Yeah....and so has his food consumption." Lex tilts his head at her and just snorts. "You didn't have to clean that. I could have done that."
"Well, I'm just exercising my newly found powers." She let out a slight grin and gave Vette another kiss. Tael made a slight grumbling noise and dug his way deeper into her hat.

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
[.Aesthetic Perfection.]
irishgurl2007
[.Aesthetic Perfection.]
irishgurl2007
[.Aesthetic Perfection.]

"Keeping an eye on this little ball of trouble." She motioned towards Tael and smiled. "He's only a few days old." She took a swig from the bottle and closed her eyes.
"I had a pixie once......she disappeared one day......never did find her. But I have my Lex to cheer me up." An 8 foot, green dragon walks in out of a large door. The dragon kind over jogs toward her. "He is still a wrimling, but good for hiding." She pats his side.
"Oh my. He's grown." She smiled and held her hands above the glass. Her hand began to glow a white and the glass began to take it's original shape. After all the bottles and glasses were reassembled, she began to place them back on the shelves.
"Yeah....and so has his food consumption." Lex tilts his head at her and just snorts. "You didn't have to clean that. I could have done that."
"Well, I'm just exercising my newly found powers." She let out a slight grin and gave Vette another kiss. Tael made a slight grumbling noise and dug his way deeper into her hat.
She laughs. "Jealous little thing, huh?"
"He'll get used to me after a while I suppose." He turns around and looks at the empty walls. "We need to spice this place up a little."
irishgurl2007
[.Aesthetic Perfection.]
irishgurl2007
[.Aesthetic Perfection.]
irishgurl2007
[.Aesthetic Perfection.]

"Very jealous. He's not used to having others around, so he's a little more clumsy and jealous and manipulative then he normally is." Tael peeked out of his makeshift nest and squeaked a little. "He's also learned a few little noises to respond to what he's feeling, as you can see. It's cute, actually."

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Vette Tumbreal
"He'll get used to me after a while I suppose." He turns around and looks at the empty walls. "We need to spice this place up a little."
"As long as I don't see a lot of pink." She takes Lex back to his room and closed to door which looked like the wall.

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
[.Aesthetic Perfection.]
irishgurl2007
[.Aesthetic Perfection.]
irishgurl2007
[.Aesthetic Perfection.]

"Very jealous. He's not used to having others around, so he's a little more clumsy and jealous and manipulative then he normally is." Tael peeked out of his makeshift nest and squeaked a little. "He's also learned a few little noises to respond to what he's feeling, as you can see. It's cute, actually."
"Yeah....maybe he can use words someday."
irishgurl2007
Vette Tumbreal
"As long as I don't see a lot of pink." She takes Lex back to his room and closed to door which looked like the wall.
"No we need posters, neon signs, antiques, stuff like that."
irishgurl2007
Vette Tumbreal
Karma giggled a little. "I'm not sure what color it is, as long as it doesn't look like a cave."

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Vette Tumbreal
irishgurl2007
Vette Tumbreal
"No we need posters, neon signs, antiques, stuff like that."
"Ok.....I'm easy. Just not a lot of pink stuff."
Sitting on his legs in front of his dresser he turned back to his door and yelled HEY VETTE!! I'll be down in a minute! he said turning back with a smile humming a little tune. Changing into holiday clothes and trying to put Faytes Christmas sweater on Come on boy its that time of the season!! he said with the shirt in front of his face as Fayte leapt under the bed. Don't worry I'll get you sometime!! he said shaking a fist toward the bed.

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
[.Aesthetic Perfection.]
irishgurl2007
Vette Tumbreal
Karma giggled a little. "I'm not sure what color it is, as long as it doesn't look like a cave."
"It's not. It's....bamboo...y."
irishgurl2007
[.Aesthetic Perfection.]
irishgurl2007
Vette Tumbreal

"Oh. Haha. I suggest maybe we add a nice, comforting color for all the drunks."
((be back in about 20 minutes))

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
[.Aesthetic Perfection.]
irishgurl2007
[.Aesthetic Perfection.]
irishgurl2007
Vette Tumbreal

"Oh. Haha. I suggest maybe we add a nice, comforting color for all the drunks."
"Haha....I was thinking about putting a garden maze in. Just so I can laugh at the people who get lost in it."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff