Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Wheezing Prophet

>_> <_<

Allurian shifted his wrist, coiling the elemental whip back as it rebounded against the shield and striking the dragons; causing them to burst into colourful clouds. "Pain might be involuntary but then again I can't feel pain in this state so it's rather one-sided now isn't it.."

His whip discharged and spread out into the air dispersing back to the elements. "Yet spending any length of time to reform is not in my best interest." Allurian pulled his cloak around him and obscured what lay beneath, pulling it away to his once again 'human' form. Violet eyes locked onto Irish, their minds already linked. "One day you might understand the hunger, if you survive long enough..' his eyes flicked back to Cid as he held up his hands, his aura diminishing to the bare level required to maintain his body. '..but I hope that you don't."

Allurian exhales heavily and holds out his hand in truce.

Hilarious Fatcat

"Perhaps you don't..." Cid replied back with a composed tone of voice, "but this seems good enough to have you stand down. It's uncalled to have Alexander's ally suddenly turn against him in such a fashion, but for the undead, I am personally not surprised."

The frigid dark glare in the man's eyes locked on with the violet orbs in front of him, demonstrating a certain amount of incertitude towards this individual who wisely decided to stand down from any further actions. His staff retracted back into a smaller size and while he brought it back against the belt around his waist, Cid slowly extended his hand up and grasped Allurian's in a firm shake.

"Seems like you have issues to take care of, sir."

Wheezing Prophet

Allurians lip barely curved into a smirk as he shook Cid's hand. "You shouldn't be..' Within a moment every muscles in Cids body would lock down unexpectedly and render him paralyzed as a torrent of energy was exchanged between the two.

Any normal mind would be pushed far beyond its limits and shatter as the liche dissected their memories and emotions, giving them only a jumbled madness of his own in return, the strain of millenia of conflict and love-craftian horrors opening like a flood-gate. Yet Cid wasn't normal, and Allurian had seen enough previously to know that the exchange wouldn't be fatal to the recipient, dazed and incoherent for a time as he tried to make sense of what he was being given perhaps but not lethal.

In just a moments passing Cids muscles would release their involuntary hold and his mind would be left to his own as Allurian continued speaking, although slightly trembling as though just coming fresh from a high. '.. Yet we all must feed on something, and fresh battle makes it so much more vivid.."

{{Surprise! *Jazz hands.* No permanent damage done.}}

Hilarious Fatcat

Cid's breath was suddenly cut short once the sudden paralysis struck straight down around his body and into his core. With eyes growing wider and his mouth unable to shut, a violent rush of unknown scenes of memories was shot into the man's mind. Strange lands, unknown individuals and random speeches crossed his mind and it was too much for the single man to comprehend and analyze everything that was going on. All he could do was absorb the avalanche of information and swallow it.

However, within Cid's memories and emotions, the dark curtains of his past was briefly exposed to Allurian. Secluded and locked within his mind was a mysterious entity who remained dormant and the images flashing past the viewer where of old Medieval times, involving a dominant king and suffering citizens. The theme of betrayal, corruption and death continued to rush in forward and the lust for a greater power from a precious black stone acted as a focal point. Then, there was seclusion, pain and survival. Vast forests, mountains and wastelands echoed within the mind, along with a quick view of the northern parts of Asia and the home of some sort of clan. It was filled with mystery, but there was so much about this person that the rush of information during a few seconds didn't seem like enough to have it poured down into the viewer's mind.

"...!!!"

At the instant that Cid's body was liberated, he suddenly inhaled and staggered backwards, falling down on his back. He held onto his forehead and shielded his eyes.

"... What have you done? Those images couldn't have been mine..."

Wheezing Prophet

"What an.. interesting past you have." The liche aired, his voice stabilizing. "And you are correct they were not yours, the exchange goes much more smoothly if it goes both ways. One of the common ideas people have about the undead is that they have no heart or emotion; unfortunately that is quite correct. I can always simulate it of course..' Allurian brushed a strand of hair back and pulled a pair of leather gloves from his robes. 'But it is never quite the same. I need fresh experiences to maintain my sanity after living in this wretched world for so long, different perspectives and emotions."

Allurian looked Cid over, and reached out a gloved hand. There was no aura of malicious intent, it had been replaced with a calm demeanor. "Go ahead, it won't happen again. I've already retrieved everything from you that I could use up to this point."

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Irish stood in the background, staring off as the two exchanged their memories and emotions. Irish wasn't going to interfere at that time, but watched with extreme caution as the two went on with their own business. She had been through enough in the last few years. Allurian's sudden arrival was no doubt shocking to her, and then to have another person who she could not remember well would have normally drove her into a fit of mixed emotions and confusion, but she simply watched. She would not utter a word or move; just observe...

"I'll worry about myself some other century..." She told herself.

Hilarious Fatcat

Cid looked up to see Allurian's hand extended out to him once more, but gave out a faint chuckle and slowly got up on his own. He didn't detect anything malicious emitting from Allurian's hand, but decided to politely reject the offer.

"I think I'll get up on my own for today. Thank you."
He was still rubbing his forehead and gave out a stern look.

"From that experience, you must have seen that I have also lived far beyond my normal days. It is crazy to see how much the world changes through a thousand year span. All you can do is try to adapt with the evolution of time."
((Blah! I hate being late! But the whole two jobs/single mommy/school thing really eats my schedule away!))

Sitting doe eyed, the tiny silver-haired lady watched eagerly as the banter continued back and forth between the once sought after family. It was difficult to see the loved ones that Nicole once called her own clan, fighting so mercilessly. This very moment, would forever become a changing force in the hybrids life;
Not everyone was in it for good.
Of course Nicole knew that sometimes happy families fought, sometimes they didn't get along. There were arguments of course, a lot of which the young girl had witnessed. But she only hoped that both Cid and Forsaken would be okay.

With a small movement, the short teenager crossed her pale legs, in a way that would make her mother cringe. Something unladylike, Nicole knew, but she also knew that Zephyr could care less. Long eyelashes fluttered as heavy lids fell slightly. Boy, sleep was really catching up with her...
However, light brown orbs fell silent as the situation defused between her family. Lips pulled up, smiling that grin her mother was famous for, the smile that could melt a heart. Never, had she known how much she missed her family. Looking to her father, she nudged him softly, trying to bring him out of his meditation.
"Can I go say hi, please?" As if she wasn't almost grown, and needed permission. Her father should have known by now, that Nicole did what exactly she wanted.

As long as her mother wasn't around.

Hilarious Fatcat

"I mediate."

During the meantime after Cid arrived on the scene, Zephyr was in a state of meditation. Legs crossed, hands resting on his knees with palms facing the sky and his back perfectly straight, his body gave out a light blue glow, representing the natural color of his spiritual energy.

"I focus."

The wounds around Zephyrs upper torso, arms and especially his burned leg began to close down. His shredded skin and burnt tissue slowly began to restore itself.

"And slowly... I heal."

The downfall about this rapid method of healing was that Zephyr could feel sharp pains running through his body as he did so, instead of taking all of the time that he could and allow each tissue to properly close down and not leave any scar. This was in case of emergency if he would need to step in a possible battle. His wounded leg was still injured, but much less than before and supportable, of course.

From the sound of his daughter, the gates opened and the man's dark brown eyes revealed themselves to the beholders; her nudging did not do anything to actually wake him up from his meditation. He slowly got back up with a smile on his face, despite the quiet wincing he was doing.

"Only if it's safe..."
Muttered Zephyr. "Allurian seemed to have calmed his horses."
This comment made the hybrid happy. Oh how she missed her best friend. Only he could ever understand what travesty she faced in her life long ago. Her mood from before was long forgotten, although in her eyes, her father still had some explaining to attend too. But she kissed his cheek regardless, a temporary truce while she went to get re-connected with a man she thought she'd never see again.

Yes her mother would be furious, although since quitting most of her bad behavior, she'd never show it. The look of disappointment would quickly be replaced with curiosity, or so the little girl thought. Hoped.

Standing up from her position, and subconsciously flipping her long silver hair, as teenage girls do, she set down the piece of grass she had been preoccupying herself with, and started to walk to her long lost soul mate.
"Cid? Is that really you?" As if she couldn't pick out his scent from anywhere.

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
In the dark shadows of the unlit bar, the gentle form of Irish could be seen coming for the stairwell descending down into the main area where she kept most of the musical instruments. Her pale, danty fingers grazed over the ivory keys of her piano, slightly catching some of the dust that had been there. After taking a seat, she messed with the keys for a little while until she was playing a small melody.

Gradually, she began playing a song she had heard and sang the lyrics softly: "Everytime You Kissed Me" by Yuki Kajiura.

Everytime you kissed me
I trembled like a child
Gathering the roses
We sang for the hope
Your very voice is in my heartbeat
Sweeter than my dream
We were there in everlasting bloom

Roses die
The secret is inside the pain
Winds are high up on the hill
I cannot hear you
Come and hold me close
I’m shivering cold in the heart of rain
Darkness falls, I’m calling for the dawn

Silver dishes for the memories for the days gone by
Singing for the promises
Tomorrow may bring
I harbour all the old affection
Roses of the past
Darkness falls, and summer will be gone

Joys of the daylight
Shadows of the starlight
Everything was sweet by your side, my love

Ruby tears have come to me for your last words
I’m here just singing my song of woe
Waiting for you, my love

[samia mia ii sama tia
disama ia mafia
mistia ii samantia
kastiria ira imenitara]

[morta asore
amorita midora
arta karia imifita midola]

Now let my happiness sing inside my dream……….

Everytime you kissed me
My heart was in such pain
Gathering the roses
We sang of the grief
Your very voice is in my heartbeat
Sweeter than despair
We were there, in everlasting bloom

Underneath the stars
Shaded by the flowers
Kiss me in the summer day gloom, my love
You are all my pleasure, my hope and my song
I will be here dreaming in the past
Until you come
Until we close our eyes...

Lonely Vampire

User Image

Following the dirt path that lead this young red hooded figure girl to this inn. Lowering her hood as she revealed to the world her fox ears. Her hazel eyes stairing at the place with a look of disappointment "Crude" she whispered. Gently pulling on her fox ear, trying to figure out what she now did wrong "Im always taking the wrong turn" she hissed. Putting the hood back on. Shadow slowly processed up to the door, It had been 5 weeks with out food. "Well, might as well see " she whispered. Softly pushing her way in, her bare feet touching the floor. Her hands intertwined on her gold color button down long sleeve shirt, with a red puffy skirt. Slowly walking in, her hazel eyes quietly scanned around the area. Making sure this was now a hot spot for trouble. Slowly her head started to turn, to a small song, a song that was being sang by a girl. Tilting her head to her wonderment, she wanted to see but at the same time she was slightly afraid. Closing the door behind her, Shadow quietly stood there.

irishgurl2007

(( sorry, not sure if its ok play here?? ))

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
As the song was ending, Irish could detect an unfamiliar scent coming from the front door. She turns her head in the direction of which it came from and spoke with a pleasant voice, "Please, don't be shy. Come on in and relax some..."

((LOL ooohhhh it's okay. I just don't know how long I'll be on for))

Lonely Vampire

User Image

Shadow slowly turned her head to the direction of the female voice that now stopped singing to a soft voice. A small smile was now placed on her lips. Slowly she took her first step, then slowly made her way to the voice, which it was located in the ballroom. Walking on in, her hazel eyes widen from under her hold to how pretty the room was. "You have a lovely voice" complementing her, as she yet to see the girl.

irishgurl2007

(( oh no worries, its ok she can sleep here for the night^^...and thank you ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff