Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Upon seeing the her shadow, Irish got up from her place at the piano and made her way to the young lady. As she came into view, she smiled warmly, trying to push her usually red hair away from her face. "Thank you very much. That's the first compliment I have heard for awhile."

After taking her usually precautious eyeing, she bows slightly. "Welcome to the Tiki Bar and Inn. I'm the owner, Irish Fareheart." She extended her pale white hand to her with another warm smile.

Lonely Vampire

User Image

Shadow attention was now placed on the girl how happened to the owner of this inn. Lowering her hood, and revealing her fox ears to the world again. A small smile was placed on her lips and in a sign of respect bowed her head "Its nice to meet you, Miss Irish." Now stand straight up "Im Shadow. Nice to meet you" she said softly to her. Looking down at her pale hand, she slightly tilted her head abit, then realized it was a hand shake. Gently moving her hand and gently taking her hand into hers and shook it "You have a lovely home. It seems like it been here forever" she said, slowly letting go of her hand and looking around once more.

irishgurl2007

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
She only seemed to smile more when saw her gorgous fox ears. "Yes, this old place has been here for quite some time..." She seemed to daze off for a moment; reliving some old memories. With a small smirk, she muttered just under her breath, "...almost as long as I have."

Remembering there was someone still in front of her, she gave her head a small shake. "I'm sorry...just going down memory lane. Would you be interested in staying here for awhile?"

((Sorry...I gtg to bed >.< Feel free to grab a room and rp some more if you like ^^))

Lonely Vampire

User Image

Slowly her fox ears perked up and clapped her hands together with joy "yes, please Miss Irish. That would be nice" Placing her hands down. Her hazel eyes quietly watched her reliving the past, she couldn't help but smile at the women. Memories were always such a powerful thing.

After the owner had excused herself, Shadow gave a small wave and was explained what floor were the room. Slowly taking her time out, and into the bar area. Shadow hazel eyes were now taking in everything of this home.

(( its cool...of course^^ nighty night dear Host...bye ))

Lonely Vampire

User Image

After about an hr or so, Shadow had finally made her way to the floor that was filled with many rooms. Taking one at random and walking in. Her hazel eyes scanned the room, making sure everything was safe. Untying her hood and placing it on the table, she playfully jumped on the bed and sighed. Stairing at the ceiling, it was still hard being alone. Giving a small sigh, she wiggled her way under the covers and fell a sleep.

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
In the dark, empty space of the once active bar came an gentle echo. At first, it was so light that most humans wouldn't of noticed, but after a few seconds the echo grew in volume. The sound was that of a gentle tapping sound against the heavy wood structure.

tap.tap.tap.

In the main entrance of the bar, a black shadow slowly came into view along with the dust-coated floor boards. With the emergence of a feminine form in the doorway, it could be seen it was her heels tapping against the wood as she walked. With a sharp *snap*, the candles in the room all lite, a gentle glow falling against the form of Irish.

She looked around the deserted room, covered in cobwebs, dust, and stains from leaks...hopefully. Her grin was big, but slightly sad.

"You sure have been through some neglect...haven't you, baby," she asked no one inparticular, gently petting the dark grain of the wood of one of the tables.

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Irish spent quite a few days cleaning the bar herself until it was descent enough for someone alive to walk in. She now sat at her old piano, looking around the bar with a slight melancholy feeling. So many memories...

She looked down at the stained ivory keys and decided to play a song that came to her.

Song

In a relationship with Mariana Knight

Interesting Partner

Az walked into the bar and took a look around seeing only 1 other person here. He stayed back as she played her song he leaned against the door and relaxed for a moment. As she finished he spoke up loud enough to be heard clearly from across the place. "I figured I'd come see you in your own place since you always came to mine....Didn't expect to walk into a serenade but I'm not complaining." He smiled as he took a few steps into the room.

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Irish paused and leaned her head around the piano's raised roof, blinking confused at the newcomer. As soon as she recognized him, she smiled and got up from the piano to head over to him. "Az! Good to see you! You came just after I chased all the dust bunnies away."

Interesting Partner

"Seems we both had to do some cleaning before we could let people come back in. At least yours seems a little more inviting then the one I tend to hand out in." He spun slowly as he walked through the place with his hands in his pockets before stopping in front of her with a smile and a tilted head.

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
"Well thank you..." She took the moment to look around with her eyes herself, seeing scraps of time that no one else could. "...it's not much, but it's a great place to be...like home." She had to shake herself to stop seeing things, plastering her huge grin on her face. "So can I interest you a drink?"

Interesting Partner

"Id love one!" He smiled at her casually. "And I think you would know which one." He poked a little fun as he moved over to the bar.

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
She chuckled softly as she made her way behind the counter. "Oh yes. I know the one all too well." She pulled out the gin, bourbon, ginger ale, and a lime for the Mariana Tempest. As she was mixing it together, she asked "So how's life been treating you?" After topping the tall glass with ginger ale, she pushed it toward him.

Interesting Partner

He grabbed the drink and swirled it in his hand for a moment. "Seriously. This drink is amazing and you really should get yourself one sometime soon. It' being named after you and all..." He took a sip and sighed at the delicious drink.

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
She raises her hands up with a laugh, "I know I know...I'll get around to it when I can. I'm dying to try it."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff