Welcome to Gaia! ::

irishgurl2007
[.Aesthetic Perfection.]
irishgurl2007
[.Aesthetic Perfection.]
irishgurl2007
[.Aesthetic Perfection.]
(Hey, Irish. Cybering on Gaia is illegal. You might want to take that out of the rules. >_> wink
((I said no cybering....people still cyper through pms though.....but i'll make it period))
(Yeah,I understand, but people might get the impression that if they start here, they can finish in PM. Faggts.)
((Too true....better now?))
(Yes, ma'am.)
((good)) "How are you?"

"Aye. I'm alright. A bit frustrated with recent events. How are you, dear?"
He smiles a little. "Why does everyone ask me that?"

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
[.Aesthetic Perfection.]
irishgurl2007
[.Aesthetic Perfection.]
irishgurl2007
[.Aesthetic Perfection.]
(Yeah,I understand, but people might get the impression that if they start here, they can finish in PM. Faggts.)
(Yes, ma'am.)
((good)) "How are you?"

"I'm great. Still drinking the nights away." She smiles and winks. "What have you been up to?"
Vette Tumbreal
Tael hovered over Vette's head and then rested on it.
"Because you know I'm only joking with you." She gave him a little wink and stood up and walked behind the bar, picking out the strongest alchohol available. She walked over to a couch and laid herself down, Tael flying over and laying on her stomach.
"I know...." He takes another sip of his lager.
irishgurl2007
[.Aesthetic Perfection.]
irishgurl2007
[.Aesthetic Perfection.]
irishgurl2007
[.Aesthetic Perfection.]
(Yes, ma'am.)
((good)) "How are you?"

"I'm great. Still drinking the nights away." She smiles and winks. "What have you been up to?"

"Keeping an eye on this little ball of trouble." She motioned towards Tael and smiled. "He's only a few days old." She took a swig from the bottle and closed her eyes.

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Vette Tumbreal
"Because you get in trouble"
"I do not..." He shifts his eyes back and forth jokingly.
Vette Tumbreal
"Why the long face, sweetie?" She sat up, startling Tael, who flew over behind the bar, knocking over bottles and glasses. "Damnit, Tael..." She stood up and ran behidn the bar, picking up Tael, who was making slight sobbing noises. She pet him to calm him. "Shhh.. It's okay, Tael..." She looked up at Irish. "I'm sorry, Irish. I'll clean it up."

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
[.Aesthetic Perfection.]
irishgurl2007
[.Aesthetic Perfection.]
irishgurl2007
[.Aesthetic Perfection.]
(Yes, ma'am.)
((good)) "How are you?"

"Keeping an eye on this little ball of trouble." She motioned towards Tael and smiled. "He's only a few days old." She took a swig from the bottle and closed her eyes.
"I had a pixie once......she disappeared one day......never did find her. But I have my Lex to cheer me up." An 8 foot, green dragon walks in out of a large door. The dragon kind over jogs toward her. "He is still a wrimling, but good for hiding." She pats his side.

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
[.Aesthetic Perfection.]
Vette Tumbreal
"Why the long face, sweetie?" She sat up, startling Tael, who flew over behind the bar, knocking over bottles and glasses. "Damnit, Tael..." She stood up and ran behidn the bar, picking up Tael, who was making slight sobbing noises. She pet him to calm him. "Shhh.. It's okay, Tael..." She looked up at Irish. "I'm sorry, Irish. I'll clean it up."
"It's alright.....Lex makes more messes than that in one day."
"I don't have a long face. I'm just a little tired. I'll be ok after a few drinks."
irishgurl2007
[.Aesthetic Perfection.]
irishgurl2007
[.Aesthetic Perfection.]
irishgurl2007
[.Aesthetic Perfection.]
(Yes, ma'am.)
((good)) "How are you?"

"I had a pixie once......she disappeared one day......never did find her. But I have my Lex to cheer me up." An 8 foot, green dragon walks in out of a large door. The dragon kind over jogs toward her. "He is still a wrimling, but good for hiding." She pats his side.
"Oh my. He's grown." She smiled and held her hands above the glass. Her hand began to glow a white and the glass began to take it's original shape. After all the bottles and glasses were reassembled, she began to place them back on the shelves.
Vette Tumbreal
"I don't have a long face. I'm just a little tired. I'll be ok after a few drinks."
She walked over to Vette and kissed his cheek. Teal, being as jealous as he is, flew over and bumped into Vette and cuddled up in Karma's hat.

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
[.Aesthetic Perfection.]
irishgurl2007
[.Aesthetic Perfection.]
irishgurl2007
[.Aesthetic Perfection.]

"Oh my. He's grown." She smiled and held her hands above the glass. Her hand began to glow a white and the glass began to take it's original shape. After all the bottles and glasses were reassembled, she began to place them back on the shelves.
"Yeah....and so has his food consumption." Lex tilts his head at her and just snorts. "You didn't have to clean that. I could have done that."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff