Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Vette Tumbreal
Nothing much....
"That's good.....no getting in trouble?"
"Nope." He walks over and grabs himself a lager and begins to drink it.

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
"Why do I not believe you?"
Suhane
Xx_Killey_xX
Bounding up from the couch he straightens out his back and smiles Lets go check out our old room Fayte! he said to to little golden ball of fur as they raced upstairs. Having reached the top passing 6 doors his stops in front of a certain door, with a dusty golden plaque ...here we are boy! he said smiling and tried to open the door, finding it to be locked ...WHA?!...oh wait, Haha I forgot! he said wiping the plaque with his sleeve as placing his finger-tips on it as the plaque began to ingrave within itself and a named appeared "Killey" There we go! he said happily and hopped inside and flipped the lightswitch. As the room blared with light exposing a large amount of furniture and a small balcony. ...Just like we left it... he said walking over to the dresser and sliding his fingers over the tops.

((CHA!!! First long post xD))

.::[Pshh I can totaly top that]::.

((...Actually I was talking to myself, I havent RPed in months and This was my first long one so yeah...I can this myself! I once wrote like an entire pages worth on my first ever RP...I get too into it xp ))
Vette shrugs "I don't know." He turns to Killey. "Yo' Long time no see."
(Hey, Irish. Cybering on Gaia is illegal. You might want to take that out of the rules. >_> wink

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
[.Aesthetic Perfection.]
(Hey, Irish. Cybering on Gaia is illegal. You might want to take that out of the rules. >_> wink
((I said no cybering....people still cyper through pms though.....but i'll make it period))
irishgurl2007
[.Aesthetic Perfection.]
((I said no cybering....people still cyper through pms though.....but i'll make it period))
(Yeah,I understand, but people might get the impression that if they start here, they can finish in PM. Faggts.)

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
[.Aesthetic Perfection.]
irishgurl2007
[.Aesthetic Perfection.]
(Yeah,I understand, but people might get the impression that if they start here, they can finish in PM. Faggts.)
((Too true....better now?))
irishgurl2007
[.Aesthetic Perfection.]
irishgurl2007
[.Aesthetic Perfection.]
(Yes, ma'am.)
"Hey Babe, How are you?" He takes a sip of his lager.

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
[.Aesthetic Perfection.]
irishgurl2007
[.Aesthetic Perfection.]
irishgurl2007
[.Aesthetic Perfection.]
(Yes, ma'am.)
((good)) "How are you?"
Karma pushed open the Inn's heavy, wooden doors. She walked over calmly to one of the bar stools and sat herself delicately on it. Her fairy, Tael, poked itself out of her hat and began to hover around the room. She let out a soft smile as Tael flew behind the bar and bumped into one of the alchohol bottles, making a slight squeak.
Vette Tumbreal
"Hey Babe, How are you?" He takes a sip of his lager.
"I'm fine, I'm glad to see you're alright. Been getting into much trouble?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces