irishgurl2007
Soliel-Angel
irishgurl2007
Soliel-Angel
*walks in*
"Well look who finally showed up. How are you?"
*smiles* I know.. I'm good and you?
"I'm pretty good." mrgreen
*grins* I see that things never change..
"I've been like this for the past 100 years....I don't think I with change soon." She smiles big and slightly laughs. "Can I get you a drink?"
"Don't worry about it Irish, I'll get it for her. You continue with your spar."
irishgurl2007
[.Aesthetic Perfection.]
irishgurl2007
Vette Tumbreal
"WAIT!!!! Before y'all get started we need to open the bar" He hands Irish some scissors and points to a red ribbon on the front door.
"Oh...yeah." She walks up to it and cuts it. "Ok...now lets spare."
Karma let herself grin wide, revealing her canines, which were larger then normal humans. Her eyes began to morph into a odd kitsune shape. "Forgive me if I get carried away. It's been so long since I've sparred."
"Just try to keep up with me. There is no rules and you can start first." She stands before her in a normal pose and waits for her with her claws ready.
Karma scanned her sparring partner, staring into her eyes, reading her thoughts. She jumped up and pushed herself off the ceiling and headbutted Irish in the forehead, then spun herself around and delivered a kick to her back. Karma landed on her hand and bounced herself back onto her feet.

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Vette Tumbreal
irishgurl2007
Soliel-Angel
irishgurl2007
Soliel-Angel
"I've been like this for the past 100 years....I don't think I with change soon." She smiles big and slightly laughs. "Can I get you a drink?"
"Don't worry about it Irish, I'll get it for her. You continue with your spar."
"Yes....and I'm a multi-tasker." mrgreen

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
[.Aesthetic Perfection.]
irishgurl2007
[.Aesthetic Perfection.]
irishgurl2007
Vette Tumbreal
"WAIT!!!! Before y'all get started we need to open the bar" He hands Irish some scissors and points to a red ribbon on the front door.
Karma let herself grin wide, revealing her canines, which were larger then normal humans. Her eyes began to morph into a odd kitsune shape. "Forgive me if I get carried away. It's been so long since I've sparred."
"Just try to keep up with me. There is no rules and you can start first." She stands before her in a normal pose and waits for her with her claws ready.
Karma scanned her sparring partner, staring into her eyes, reading her thoughts. She jumped up and pushed herself off the ceiling and headbutted Irish in the forehead, then spun herself around and delivered a kick to her back. Karma landed on her hand and bounced herself back onto her feet.
Irish stummbles foreward a bit and stands there for a moment. She disappears and a heavy force is delived to Karma's stomach and then delived to her forehead. Irish appears by a table about four feet from Karma facing the other direction.
irishgurl2007
Soliel-Angel
irishgurl2007
Soliel-Angel
irishgurl2007
Soliel-Angel
*walks in*
"Well look who finally showed up. How are you?"
I would like that

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Soliel-Angel
irishgurl2007
Soliel-Angel
irishgurl2007
Soliel-Angel
I would like that
"Tequila, right?"
irishgurl2007
[.Aesthetic Perfection.]
irishgurl2007
[.Aesthetic Perfection.]
irishgurl2007
Vette Tumbreal
Irish stummbles foreward a bit and stands there for a moment. She disappears and a heavy force is delived to Karma's stomach and then delived to her forehead. Irish appears by a table about four feet from Karma facing the other direction.
She gagged slightly, stumbling backwards a few steps. She smirked and bounced back. She sat on her knees and closed her eyes. When her eyes did open, multiple illusions of her own body formed all over the room. She and the images mixed themselves in the room, making it difficult to determine which was real. Almost a split-second later, all of the images, and Karma herself lunged towards Irish, the images bounced back and Karma punched Irish in her gut. Karma bounced back and the images mixed together to hide her.
"Zephyr? Killey? Y'all still with us?"

Hilarious Fatcat

Vette Tumbreal
"Oui oui oui, Capitaine."
Zephyr Cerdachescu
Vette Tumbreal
"What have you been up to?" He takes a sip of his lager and continues to watch Karma and Irish.

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
[.Aesthetic Perfection.]
irishgurl2007
[.Aesthetic Perfection.]
irishgurl2007
[.Aesthetic Perfection.]
She gagged slightly, stumbling backwards a few steps. She smirked and bounced back. She sat on her knees and closed her eyes. When her eyes did open, multiple illusions of her own body formed all over the room. She and the images mixed themselves in the room, making it difficult to determine which was real. Almost a split-second later, all of the images, and Karma herself lunged towards Irish, the images bounced back and Karma punched Irish in her gut. Karma bounced back and the images mixed together to hide her.
She is grains her thoughts and looked around the room. "I hate it when this happens. It's like fighting with shadow demons." She lets out her wings and raises in the air. She looks around and then smiles. She holds out her hand and releases fire balls at the images. She continues on each one. When she gets to where it is only a few she hasn't hit yet, she makes a circle of fire around them and pulled on it to make it tighter.

Hilarious Fatcat

Vette Tumbreal
Zephyr Cerdachescu
Vette Tumbreal
"What have you been up to?" He takes a sip of his lager and continues to watch Karma and Irish.
"Hmm... nothing really. Just checking the kids more oftently these days and stuff..." Seeing that he was drinking, he himself got suddenly thirsty. "Moonshine, Vette, please? And how about you?"
irishgurl2007
Soliel-Angel
irishgurl2007
Soliel-Angel
irishgurl2007
Soliel-Angel
I would like that
"Tequila, right?"
*smiles* Yes, Please
Zephyr Cerdachescu
Vette Tumbreal
Zephyr Cerdachescu
Vette Tumbreal
"Hmm... nothing really. Just checking the kids more oftently these days and stuff..." Seeing that he was drinking, he himself got suddenly thirsty. "Moonshine, Vette, please? And how about you?"
He gets up opens the cabinet and takes a bottle out along with a glass. He pours the contents in the glass and hands it to Zephyr. "Nothing, trying to figure out what to do with the rest of my life."

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Soliel-Angel
irishgurl2007
Soliel-Angel
irishgurl2007
Soliel-Angel
I would like that
"Tequila, right?"
*smiles* Yes, Please
"Ok." She goes behide the bar and grabs a bottle and a glass. She brings it back to the table and sets it down. "So...." mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff